All Comments on 'Cheaters Never Prosper'

by CianPerrel

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Story!!!

Great sex I love short stories with action in them. Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
MONETARILY THAT IS TRUE

now factor in the un-tangibles and watch the $$$$$. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please

Don't write in the present tense, it's unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Unreadable?!

Anon, what exactly were you reading?

It was perfectly readable.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Enjoyable

Exciting and initially intriguing. After a certain point it becomes pure stroke, but the telephone call at the end is a fun idea.... I wonder what the security cameras got..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wrong category.

I don't know why you put this is the Romance category.

It belongs in the cheating area. A quick fuck has nothing to do with romance regardless of what teenagers think.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Great story

Cheaters are like a cancer of goodwill in our society. Playing with another human's emotions is very risky business. Revenge can cover lots of territory as this author explores. The story was narrowly focused but was extremely well written. I felt there was little romance but there was great chemistry with Kimberly. Thanks for the effort.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Meh

Nothing terribly exciting. What does the title have to do with the story? Thanks for the offering.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Some guys

Are just lucky.

Deprived891Deprived891about 4 years ago
Cheat

It was expected. Mindy cheated once before, she'd cheated again. Kim's and Chris revenge was nice, too bad you did not add Mindy's sorrow for her ungrateful act.

Kim's and Chris experience about being cheated on, might make a good relationship for them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous