All Comments on 'A Wolf's Tail Ch. 06'

by Shadowsung

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
HOOKED

cant wait for the rest,please do not take long..its a great story.

donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
excellent chapter

love the story and this chapter looking forward to reading more

chibicakeschibicakesalmost 12 years ago
love it

I love this tale but i'm so fricken sad that this chapter is so short. I'm looking forward to a good sized chapter with a fairy tale ending

xoxo

C.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
cool chapter

this was a really cool chapter but it sucks that it was so short update soon please

ladybug71ladybug71almost 12 years ago
Love this story!!!

Please keep the chapters coming, as it seems that there are going to be many of them.....with the one page and the storyline heading where it needs to. Keep up the excellent writing!!

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
I'm Here

After reading the entire story in one sitting I'm here to stay. You have created a wonderful storyline. Starting w/Cinderella and ending up who knows where. But the journey you are taking me on is wonder. I look forward to both Anna and Emma's storys because I think they will be linked one way or another throughout this entire story. So please continue the fairytale.....

lonelyinlovebutluckyinlifelonelyinlovebutluckyinlifealmost 12 years ago
I have read

I have read every single chapter the day it came out and all I can say is

WANT MORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Loved_OneLoved_Onealmost 12 years ago
Yay!!

Moreeeeeeeee!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

MORE MORE MORE.....IT IS REALLY GREAT WRITING!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great work

are you going to come back to write more on this story tooo

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
There

Needs to be more postings,and soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More more more more more more more more

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? Pretty please ????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Love the story. Can understand a month or two between chapters, but longer than that it gets to long a time wait

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 11 years ago

Need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

next chaper please!

fanticyfanticyover 11 years ago
more please

loved this story want to read the rest now :)

WarDog143WarDog143over 11 years ago
More, More, MORE!!!

Don't stop now I can't get enough!! I egarly await your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
anxiously waiting

Please post more chapters soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

PLEASE Write more . this is a great story keep on going

vivavixenvivavixenover 11 years ago

please finish your story! I really want to see how the wicked stepmother and stepsisters get their comeupance!

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 11 years ago
fantastic

Please please don't stop. I know you got engaged and Iwish you and your mate all the happiness. But please don't let the story end here. Please update soon. And I hope you have something in store for the stepmother and her two brats.

Seeker

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
Still waiting

Congrats on your engagement ;). But been waiting since May for the next chapter of this story. I like both your stories, they are great.

ShadowsungShadowsungover 11 years agoAuthor
Neglect

I do apologise to my readers for the neglect this story has suffered. I did state I June on my personal page that I would be doing so in favor of my other story. I am glad you are all enjoying this story and are patiently awaiting further chapters.

Thank you also for all of your congratulations on my engagement and support while I struggle, like so many of the Authors on this site, to juggle real life commitments and our story writing. I do intend to comeplete this work eventually, but I cannot make any promises on deadlines.

Thank you again, to all of you.

ShadowsungShadowsungabout 11 years agoAuthor
Bad News

I know I have delayed once already, but I am going to do it again.

Last sunday (6 days ago) I had to put my dog to sleep. She was 13 years old, I got her when I was 10 and she was my first ever pet. She died in my arms and my mother and brother (the 2 who knew her as long as me) couldn't be there to say goodbye. It was sudden- Cancer blocked her uthethra and she couldn't relieve herself. Her bladder got to full capacity and there was nothing we could do for her but let her sleep before she got into any real pain of her bladder bursting or her kidneys failing. It has taken me until now to let you all know. I am so heartbroken, and I need to grieve. I have never lost anyone before so I am really lost at the moment.

I appreciate that some of you may feel let down because you really want to know how the story ends. I know, and I want to see this story and my other completed, but I am in no condition emotionally to write. I must ask once again that you maintain patience and not give up on my tales.

Thank you to those who have been sending me encouragement, congratulations over my engagement and positive messages. They truly make my day and make me glad that I posted my stories.

xxx Shadowsung

jazz13jazz13about 11 years ago
Love your story!

I am sorry to hear about your dog, I know exactly how you feel because sometimes I still expect to come home to my dogs' warm welcome... I used to hug and cry them when I was having a rough patch. I'd like to think they have been very lucky because they look amazingly adorable ;) and we have loved and looked after them well, there are so many irresponsible pet-owners and many other pets are stuck in kennels or on the streets. I could only be grateful for the time my dogs have been in my life and remember the best parts of them and their different personalities. They were both white chows, the female was an adorable lady with moodswings and the male was sweet and exurbant but slightly dumb rascal.

Congratulations on your engangement and I hope you continue writing and posting on this site. You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to find out what happen with Anna & Scott and Emma & Nathaniel... Hope you feel better soon and remember that you have fans desperate for more of your stories!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 11 years ago
Love the story!

I am so sorry about your beloved pet. I can remember how I felt when I was in college and my dad called to tell me that my childhood pet had been put to sleep. That was not a happy time. But the memories are still sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More Please

I was sorry to read that you lost your beloved pet dog, try to hold onto the good memories, Also congrats on your engagement.....

You have a talent for writting stories that grad the attention of the reader and draws them into the world of the story. I really do hope that you continue this one, as it is one of the best I have had the pleasure of reading on this site.

I look forward to reading more... :)

Last_BreathLast_Breathalmost 11 years ago
Right On, Write On

I have thoroughly enjoyed the world you have created. The Lores/Laws stipulated in the story are easy to follow; the characters are developing nicely and there is enough conflict to keep me enticed. Thank you for the many hours you have undoubtedly spent on 'A Wolf's Tail'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry

I am disappointed the story might be delayed but only because I can't wait to read more! I'm sorry about your dog. I recently had to have both of my cats I'd had for 12 and 13 years to sleep so I understand your pain. Stay strong!

barbette_sgbarbette_sgover 10 years ago

Loving what you've written so far. I hope all's well on your end and you'll get to finish this series soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i hate u lol

both of ur stories r amazing.. i cant wait 2 read the endings.. hope all is well.. ur a gifted writer..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another unfinished story...figures!

Too, too many unfinished stories on Literotica. I was going to read your other story, but decided I'd better check to see if it is finished and, of course, it is not!

Gah!

You've got two stories on here and neither are finished...Geez!!! I guess I need to check to make sure stories are completed before I invest my time in reading them in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not great...not bad

So much back and forth. Lots of potential, but Too much angst, I mean god!!

chifighterchifighterabout 10 years ago
nnnnnooooo

And you stop there u need more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please Finish

This story is wonderful! Please please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
@.@

Is this it?

You were just getting good...

Please go on I don't ever like reading halfbaked stories...!

I'll check in when I can

You do have potiental...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

Please finish this story, it started out great! Can't wait to read what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue

I like your story. When will the next chapter come out? I can't wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Aww

Why u stop writing this? Need more it was getting good

SherriTSherriTabout 9 years ago
A really good story.

This is a really good story with great potential I hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
still waiting

I really like this story. I just reread it hoping there was more of it... So I would like to request another chapter, please! There is so much to work with the possibilities are endless. Still waiting...

unknownnooneunknownnooneover 7 years ago
Please continue

I really like the story and hope you will continue and finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

I can't wait to read more, hopefully you post a new chapter soon!!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 6 years ago

Nooooo! You killed Caitlin!...oh shit, wrong story...hehe. Oops.

MickeyKMickeyKover 3 years ago

Surprise!

WTH!?! I thought you were going to post more! What happened!?! Are you on another site like some other authors I know!?! PLEASE Let Me Know! Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous