All Comments on 'Dommy-Mommy Ch. 01'

by vleb

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Fuck this stupid shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

great story! more

peebudypeebudyalmost 12 years ago

fucked up story line for sure, but a welcome departure from the gentile suburban parent fucks kid, or brother fucks sister stories that have been done to death here.

kudos to the author for taking a step out of the main stream

billyjim55billyjim55almost 12 years ago

loved it, teaching an arrogant shit was a good switch,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story

Too many mother's ignore son's behavior. Proper training and discipline is needed. The story has some techniques that may be used and inspire others. The benefits can be tremendous.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 12 years ago
WOW

great story so different, i reallliked it , i do not have a son, but i know a few that need that kind of discipline keep it up

jaebarijaebarialmost 12 years ago
Glorifying bullying and sexual abuse ......

Are we glorifying bullying and sexual abuse....as entertainment..Want to correct bad behaved kids ..Find something that does NOT have illegal activity and abuse...Find something more creative...Bad story...we cannot be aroused..and jack off with cruelty....

vlebvlebalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Haha

Sorry Jaebari, I'll make my incest stories more wholesome for you next time!

MrLurkerMrLurkeralmost 12 years ago
* * *

When hard lessons are taught with love Things can

work out fine. However when the teacher let's their

own personal demons out to play and totally abuses

the child for their own amusement simply calling it a

lesson... Well there will not be a happy

ending to this story.

When he's pushed past his breaking point the son's

fear will either turn to resentment or anger.

Either way although shes getting what she wants in

the short term she's going to lose him or he's going

to snap and kill her.

And her just assuming the neighbor lady wasn't lying

her ass off at being dumped that automatically

makes the son the guilty person...

May God have mercy on those two women if

he ever gets out and gets his balls back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story

It was well written. Is this going to be a force-fem story?

Btw, just so I have mentioned it, if you have already finished all the parts why not post them all?

Or if only this is done why post it so early?

I just see 2 many stories never being finished....and it's annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
kinda rough

went from arrogant to a punk kinda quick huh.still a good story tho.--BG

shoeslayershoeslayeralmost 12 years ago
HOLEY CRAP!

I respect the mother for teaching or trying

to teach him more respect towards

women, but I think she may unwittingly

be putting herself in grave danger that will

possibly send her to the grave. If he does not

show a better attitude towards women He will

sure as hell show a dangerous attitude due to

his mothers misguided approach.

Some form of punishment is needed but this?

Maybe not letting him do what he likes for a while

and would he like his mom, sister or auntie

treated in this manner?

When a person has been silenced for protesting

a past deserved punishment, and forced to obey,

said person begins to hate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
making Jason/Jessica more feminine

Mommy will have Jason/Jessica dressing as a sweet girl soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Start

Jessica has to drink a lot of cum to catch up with how much Cindy and Mommy have had to drink in their lifetimes. Next they need to get some video of the little slut with a hardon in panties and heels begging to suck Mommy's dildo. Have Cindy put that in an email CC'd to all of Jessica's friends ready to be sent out by Task Scheduler with an event that runs every day unless Cindy enters the password to stop it. Then Cindy can help Mommy retrain Jessica to have more respect for women by the time 'she' finishes high school. Basketball season is over. Jessica can wear male outer clothes at school; definitely full feminization while at home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Write more

I love this concept, please continue your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The real ending.

Mommy really did turn you into a whimpering bitch, didn't she Jessica? The hate-filled bitch snarled as he looked through the peephole she had installed on her sons room. Jason realized that his mother was being a hypocritical, homophobic bitch who had become the very thing that she had previously professed to hating. He stood and tore off the pink garment, glaring at the door like he was looking right through and at his pathetically disgusting and depraved "mother" on the other side of it. The woman froze. With his heart pumping boiling blood through his enraged body Jason used his athletic, powerful body to ram the door, As his shoulder connected with the wood his mother fell to her fat ass, in a shower of splinters. Jason's roar came over the loud splintering crack of the cheap door. After what he'd been put through he was so enraged he could barely even see the sorry excuse for a woman who was now lying before him on the floor, cowering and sniveling, begging for forgiveness. Jason lifted up his leg and brought it down on her knee. Hard. She felt her kneecap shatter under Jason's bare foot and she shirked in pain. "You little BITCH" She howled, forgetting for a moment just who she was fucking with. Jason sneered and stepped over the woman, who was drenched in her own piss from having soiled herself. "yes...I am a son of a bitch." His words echoed in her ear long after Jason had slammed the door and gone off and vanished....the sad hateful woman had just lost the only person in the world who cared about her. And she knew it.

jennoyedjennoyedover 11 years ago
Naughty Boy

I'm not a fan of punching or crying but I do like that mommy is showing her naughty boy who's boss!! Love it!!

buggiezbuggiezabout 11 years ago

please continue your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It's a story, not a narration of actual events

While different aspects of this story is disturbing as to what we see in real life, Steubenville, Ohio being one that comes to mind, I hope that nothing like this ever happens IRL. BUT if someone did the same thing to those boys in Ohio, then we wouldn't be seeing real news stories like that. Anyhoozit, it was a very well written story, and an interesting change from the 'normal' incest stories that we see here on Literotica. Vleb, you are one heluva talented author. I think you could probably write some interesting books about just about any subject you want and you could probably even make even the most boring of subjects very interesting. Good luck.

theDMINtheDMINalmost 11 years ago
Out with the old...

Talk about TOUGH LOVE! Both mother and son are discovering new demensions to their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mommy's Little Faggot

I really love this story because my biggest fantasy is to be mommy's little faggot.I constantly seek out stories and videos of men being dildo fucked by mommy. I really need this to happen, and in front of my wife so that she will know that I'm not a real man but just a mommy's sissy inside. I want to be on my back with my legs in the air while mommy lays on top of me and fucks my sissy hole while my wife cuckolds me with a real man while she watches. I need to be emasculated and humiliated in front of all the women in my life--I just want to be a sissy hole in front of my wife and to be mommy's little cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Rape is justifiable IRL because you don't like someone's personality??!?

To the one who advocated for real-life rape of all men to reduce the rate if rape of women by men: You, and all your fellow Feminists, are as evil as the Ku Klux Klan, and far more dangerous because not everyone in this world has figured you out for what you are yet. There is one hell of a lot of difference between naughty stories and actually forcefully raping someone. The fact that you view men as so beneath you as to not have a right not to be raped is why my comparison on Feminists to Klanspeople is not hyperbole. Its okay to rape all if THEM so long as one rape of US might be possibly prevented??? Really??? This is supposed to be a repository of naughty stories, not a place to advocate a war of bigotry. Saying, "I'm not advocating for this, but" us like saying, "I'm not racist, but". Does Literotica now condone people advocating for the REAL LIFE commission of crimes, as this one has done here? If so, is it okay to argue that its acceptable to rape people based on their race, or is it only okay to be a gender big here?

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

although there wasn't much back round, the gist, of the reason things progressed the way they did was explained. the reader doesn't know what attempts were made by the mother beforehand, or whether or not the neighbor was a slut or not, and just wanted revenge. chapter 2 should be good after this set up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cum

I loved the way she made Jessica eat the cum from her pussy and when she made her clean up the cum from the bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
POV doesn't work

This has SO much potential, but two different points of view does NOT work.

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

love the different point of views, it is an exciting story so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can we talk about how the mom was more worried with the fact that her son was using someone than the fact some Grown ass 40+ year old was sleeping with her Freshly 18 year old son

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can we talk about the fact that the mother was more worried about the fact that her son was using her neighbor who was 40+ years old than The fact that a 40+ year-old woman was sleeping with her freshly 18-year-old son That is still in high school

PozzyThumpPozzyThumpover 1 year ago

Why did it change points of view halfway through with no warning, not that it even need to?

The mother was turning her son into a huge pussie.... way to introduce your son into the world, mom.

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyover 1 year ago

Don’t understand the criticism. FFS it’s fiction! I don’t know yet how many chapters there are to this story, but I am eagerly hoping it’s several. I’m keen to see how the relationship ’normalises’ after he’s been broken and he embraces his new life

Excellent start …. 5 Star 👏👏👏

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

It is obvious that mother did not seek psychiatric help after her rape in college. Likewise, it appears she has never had a psychiatric evaluation. I can see why her husband left her. As for the son, he needs to grow a pair. Men do not hit ladies untill they prove they are not ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unlikely. He either punches his mother in the mouth or has her arrested.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love it when 315 8365367 a woman puts me on my knee s to serve and be used as a woman wants

bilashbilash6 months ago

I need such a mommy girlfriend in my life.

Odess83Odess83about 2 months ago

То есть парень 18 лет, спортсмен, слабее своей матери, что явно не занимается физической работой? Что это за спорт у него? Шахматы?))

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

@Odess83 wrote (This is an English forum):

"So a guy 18 years old, an athlete, weaker than his mother, that clearly doesn't do physical work? What's his sport? Chess?))"

Suzz_

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous