All Comments on 'A Hard Boss is Good to Find'

by hisperfectgirl

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
rebababyrebababyalmost 12 years ago
I should have such employees

As a " Boss" I never got this lucky. Most of the young ladies who I employed never exhibited such talents I enjoyed this very much. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

If I had a job I enjoyed that much, I'd never leave. HOT story - keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

I've never commented on a story before, but I felt I had to for this one because the writing is so lovely. GREAT story, so sexy and tangible. I love the O'Connor play-on-words in the title. Erotica or not, it's evident that you're a very talented writer. Keep it up.

flyndanceflyndancealmost 12 years ago
hot!

The title of te comment says it all. Awesome writing

SilmarillionSilmarillionalmost 12 years ago
Dayum !!!!!!!

This has to be one of the better erotic stories I have had the pleasure of reading. Great plot and storyline, excellent writing, and the development of the story from start to finish kept me wanting more. Thanks so much.

jen_litgirljen_litgirlalmost 12 years ago
More please!

I loved this story. Every once in a while I find a story that I keep going back to you and it sends me right over the edge every. single. time.

This is a great story and I especially love how well written the build up is. The chemistry is hot and believable! If I could give you more than 5 stars I would!

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you're back!

I'm so glad you wrote another story!

amsterdamamsterdamover 11 years ago
Terrific

Wow. Just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More, please

It's really hot! --better than lots of published stories I've read (and I've read *lots* of them!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This was my dream

I have had 1 supervisor like Josh. There were many days of productivity...we're still really good friends even though we're no longer working together. Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please!

Every once in a while you come across (pun intended) a great story that just sits head and shoulders above the others you've been scrolling through and this is a perfect example. The build up is great and I urge you to write another one with these guys :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

You captured their chemistry and lust and passion so perfectly. Everyone should have a connection like the one these two characters have. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

Amazing really good build up. Please right sequel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous