All Comments on 'Mom, Me, and Masturbation'

by publicd1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

Wow fuck face that was the worst story of my life

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love this story , I cummed all over myself

This was amazing my cum is flowing everywhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I watch u and u me

I use to jerk off while my mom was in bath. It made me so hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why do people always say "cummed"?

Isn't it I "came"??

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jesus Christ

You took until you were eighteen to fuck your mom? I fucked mine when I was only fourteen years old. I guess that not everyone can be as sexually successful as me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
me, too

I was a horny little kid. I always got these big, stiff erections when my Mom would give my sister and me a bath on Saturday nights. I didn't know what it was for, but I sure loved the feeling! I'd stand up in the tub in the hot, steamy bathroom and wag my stiff little willy around, and I don't remember my sister's reaction, but my mother would come in and see me doing that, and she never scolded me or reprimanded me, but she'd pick up my sister and towel her off and take her to bed, leaving me standing there, cock-up. I wanted to go first! But then she'd come back and spend LOTS of time washing my prick and my balls, and rinsing them off, using her hands, over and over. I didn't want it to stop, but eventually she gave me a final rinse and picked me out of the tub and vigorously toweled me off, spending a lot of time on my cock and balls, and then, heaven, as she would apply a liberal amount of Jergen's lotion to her hands and rub it into my cock. GOD! To this day, I still LOVE to jerk off with Jergen's! I well remember gazing down on her open nightgown and watching her full breasts rocking back and forth as she jerked me off. I can't remember if she ever took me into her mouth, but God, it felt so fucking good! I had no clue, of course, that there might be something wrong, or taboo about it - I just loved it. I remember the feelings reaching a sort of climax, but I don't know if I ejaculated or not - I was only about 5 or 6. That went on for a while, then stopped, I think my father may have found out, and maybe he was jealous - maybe I had a bigger cock than he did...

My mother remained my friend and confidant all her life, but unfortunately I never got to ask her about it. I still get hard thinking about it, and I still love to masturbate.

I'm 72 now, with grandkids, still married to my high school sweetheart, whom I told this tale to once, after my mother died, but it didn't mean much to her - not nearly as much as it means to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yawn

Big time foot faggot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My dad doesn't give my mom what she needs enough anymore!

My mother has kept herself in shape. She dyes her hair, she's had plastic surgery, and tucks, here and there the last few years also. At age seventy, she looks like she's in her late forties at the oldest, and she doesn't try to hide her goods either. Dad was off hunting when she told me she was going to have an affair. She and my dad almost never had sex anymore. I told her I wanted to protect her, so I would make love to her as often as she wanted, and it would be easier to keep secret than an affair anyway. To my surprise, she told me that was what she was hoping I would say, grabbed my hand, and led me to the guest bedroom. Within moments, our clothes were off, and we were in bed together naked. Her body looked great, and she'd even dyed her pubic hair brown too. I couldn't believe this hot mature sexy woman was my mother in bed with me. It didn't really didn't matter, all I could think about was fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
motherfucking

loved the story jacking into my wifes thongs while reading it wuold love to eat mamas pussy while wifey jerks me off lucky bastered

RegretsRegretsabout 7 years ago
Discordant note

I didn't like the ugly scenes when she discovered him or her dangerous handling of his dick when she was deranged.

I would have preferred the story line to have pointed out that this he was in a female household and he was always accepted as having a stiffy now and again etc...and somehow,after his sisters had left, it became natural

All that shrieking and dick twisting---didn't she know that boys and young men did that. OK she did settle down,in an odd way, but she went right over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This story was great!!!

Piblicd1 I too started to feel orgasms by rubbing against a clothes pole in my back yard. When I first started I came but didn't have any cum I was to young! I did this for a year or so. Finally my sister caught me and she showed me how to jerk off and finally one day she jerked me off and I came and this time there was cum!!!! Thanks for the memories of the clothes pole. Needit700@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Back about 1970

There was a movie about a family crashing in a remote jungle. Mom dad and son. The son made a secret shrine to his mom and would go there and fuck a image he had made of her. The Mother found the shrine and the last scene of the movie was him and her fucking as dad watched. My mother asked me to go to the movies one day. We were living alone at the time. 4yourpleasureiam This is a great story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved it , wish I could fuck and suck my own mother while she jerked me off.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Damn horny mother bitch, I would fuck the pussy off her!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous