All Comments on 'Your New Toys'

by peachykeen

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
BluegrayBluegrayalmost 20 years ago
sexy

Reading your story made me hard! Yes, you certainly built the heat well. Thanks.

Bluegray

Lia MondeLia Mondeabout 19 years ago
Hot and Fast

A great enticing start and right into the action. Builds quickly to a satisfying climax. Well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
my fantasy on the page in front of me

amazing. a description of the scene in my mind everytime my orgasm is just out of reach and i need to bring myself to the edge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Perfect

If I were to write my fantasy out for my wife - this would be it! I liked it because it wasn't S&M stuff, just two lovers pleasing each other and allowing the man to feel what she has felt. PERFECT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awsome

It was hot. My ultamate fantasy thankyou for the great read.

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaalmost 17 years ago
Excellent

Wow, what a fantasy. She took his virgin ass just as I fantasize about mine being taken, with enough foreplay and buildup to make his experience incredible. Very erotic and great writing and realism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A loving experience

This is a fun read about a loving experience (at least for the first time). I'm one of those who think sex and pain should be as far away from each other as possible.

<P>

When I decided I wanted to take my wife anally, I tried a 5 cell flashlight in a condom so I could be knowledgeable when I talked to her. For me lots of lube and <B>NOT</B> being in a hurry caused me no pain. It was a little uncomfortable in the same way a barium enema is uncomfortable, but without the privacy issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This Is Going To happen To Me

My lover who resides in Oklahoma sent me a link to this story. OMG.... I cannot wait to see her in two weeks. This story describes more than likely the exact portrayal of our next bi-monthly love making / play session. Joyce.... Can't wait baby!!!! <wink - wink> Experience you soon....

FaithWhiteFaithWhiteabout 14 years ago
Awesome!

This was so refreshing to see a guy being taken. You wrote really well and have me thinking about all sorts of things i can do now. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
open asshole

I like to get my asshole fucked by my girlfriend and her big strapon. She likes when she fucks my ass and it gapes open huge and she likes the stink of it. I also fuck her asshole as it gapes very wide and I like the way it smells and tastes. She has tasted her own shit and that is very erotic to watch. Sometimes after I fuck her asshole there is some shit on my dick she will lick it clean and swallow her own shit. We are both into anal as it is great to smell and taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love in A(ss)ction

Such a beautiful story of erotic love! She loves her man by recognizing his deepest fantasy and fulfilling it for him with delight! She doesn't judge him or get grossed out, but instead is totally into it for him because she knows it is what he wants and she wants to please him. This kind of love makes me hard! Whether it is anal play or something else, many men fantasize about this kind of lover who intuitively knows what he wants and lovingly gives it to him. May we men do the same for our women!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

Great to hear from the femail side about doing her man, my wife and I are on thge verge of trying this ourselves so I shall have to get her to read it too. Turned me on like hell - well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Very well written, and extremely erotic. I loved every word. This is going in my bookmarks.

Joloulover69Joloulover69over 13 years ago
We now have 2 new toys

We've now done it twice and let me tell you it's amazing we both came so hard. Once you've done it you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner. Oh and yes this is a good story that gets the blood boiling. Well done

sweetness41onlysweetness41onlyabout 13 years ago
I love this story

My lover and I finally took each other's asses fully this past weekend. I was not into this before him, but he totally turned me onto the idea. We have been getting ready with fingers, but two days ago, we finally did it...he took my ass with his cock and I took his with a toy (we both had virgin assholes). He took my ass with the toy also. I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt. I loved it! He loved it also...i've never heard him moan so as when I was pumping his tender, tight hole with that toy. I didn't think I would like it, but I got so hot while doing it, I had to start fingering my wet, hot clit and pussy. I can't tell you how much we both enjoyed it...and how much I want to go get that strap on now...just like the one described in the story.

All I can say is...if you think at all that you might like having your ass fucked and fucking your man's ass....DO IT! I'm going to have to go "play" just remembering how good it was...either way...getting my ass fucked or fucking him in the ass...both ways are incredible!

alwaysdreaminalwaysdreaminover 12 years ago
Very Erotic

Great stroy! Well written, not too short, not too sleazy. Kept the suspense building without dragging out the story. I've been dreaming of a very scenario for a very long time, just need to get my wife to think outside the box and explore a little.

eroticguy18eroticguy18over 12 years ago
Great!

i love this story my perfect fantasy all in one short lovely perfect story my dick was hard through it all you are a great gf for what you exposed him to lol i only wish i can find sum1 like that soon to do me that good wonderful story and please keep writting :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Sometimes I think that the government should put an arrest on any kind of nudism or anal intercourse.

parliamentinrecessparliamentinrecessalmost 12 years ago

I would say even more, the government should also attach the property of all those felons who are convicted of anal sex torts. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Quite an inept, quite a preposterous commentary, but I'll say it.

Winos and lushes should walk through pergolas and arbors with all their banters and railleries and all those demijohns and carboys in their hands. And of course they should wend towards the chancel with a chalice on a salver.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
GOING!

That should have been his answer when she asked. And he should have kicked her in the ass on her way out the door. What a bitch.

GeneseepawsGeneseepawsabout 11 years ago
Oww, Hot, great read

I LOVE how the haters are the same ones who want LESS Government intrusion into their lives! Get the Government out of our schools and companies, and into the bed rooms where it belongs? Ha!

I LOVED your story. Wishes, wishes....

canuckcoccanuckcocover 9 years ago
nice!

I wish my gf would realize that I love for my ass to be fucked and played with

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

More than 1 page please!

phillyfilmorephillyfilmorealmost 8 years ago
Oh, yes.

Thank you, peachykeen - that was wonderful.

BigDaddyRickBigDaddyRickalmost 8 years ago
wow

what a turn on. my wife and I read it together and it led to her finger fucking my poop filled butt and then us cleaning her fingers with our tongues.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 6 years ago
Mmmmm

You're husband is one lucky man! I'm soooo jealous 😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous