All Comments on 'Upgrade Ch. 02'

by LittledidIKnow

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Got a lot of potential

Seems to me story got a lot of scope..... just hopping to get some new twist in new installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not bad

not bad

but why did the mother leave

what is her story and what did she do in the absinent time

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
So, is mom going to go to a fat farm and get herself all skinny and dried out

It would make the story better if mom came back hot and sexy for her young stud of a son, and wanted to fuck him silly.

I'll be watching for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Avid fan

Read your first chapter and liked it. Read your second chapter and liked it. Can't wait for the third installment. You've got to get the mother back into it soon. Don't keep us hangin'

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Good

Is there more?

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
IMO his Mama got an epiphany and realized what she was doing.

So, she has gone away, will lose a reasonable amount of weight and come back and he and she will fuck. His GF will find out and leave him so Mama will win out in the end. I hope that I am wrong and she turns out to be a nicer person and he and GF and Mama will live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is looking great!

The talented author has set the scene for an excellent series of son-into-mom fucking. I notice in his bio that not only is he very generous in proposing Favorites, but he lists his age as 18 to 22. So he may even be a late teenager. I bet that as the series gets hotter, his fine young prick will get stiffer and stiffer. Way to go, pal!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Would be interested to see where this could go

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What?

The last comment I read on "Upgrade ch.02 was in May 2016 and this is December 2016. You've obviously left the story undone for quite some time. There is nothing here that remotely hints at any kind of "Upgrade". An absentee Dad and a Fat, good for nothing, alchohol soaked bitch for a mother, a horny 20yr old son and his horny girlfriend, then mom disappears. Not much of a story, and I read both chapters. One Star, until you actually make this go somewhere that has a point to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Impossible

8 x 6 That Is So Impossible And Very Dumb, One Star.

johnstang2johnstang2over 6 years ago
People please be patient.

Now having said this I realize fully the author must have been scared off.

Still the plot seems a little predictable. The mother is obviously off getting her act together aka stop drinking like a fish out of water and trimming down that body. Chances are she comes back being able to put any high class model to shame and making sons pecker extremely hard all the time. Then she will tease the poor slob until he dumps his girlfriend for his mom hence the upgrade.

I for one hopes the author comes back and finishes what promises to be a great story if given the chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want more

Keep going with the story I want to read the rest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous