All Comments on 'Summer Suspicions Ch. 03'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
manimal51manimal51almost 12 years ago
A LITTLE QUICK

This chapter was a little short, kind of like the quickie the he got from his Mom, but I liked it just the same. I hope the next chapter is a little longer and he gets all three. Lacy would definetly make a wonderful replacement girlfriend for Luke. Maybe this could become a permanent thing for all of them. Also, does Mom get knocked up? Keep the stories coming.

M51

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice

CONTINUE THIS STORY IT IS TERRIFIC

billyjim55billyjim55almost 12 years ago

god yes keep it going, its getting good, cant wait to read about the next night lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it

This story has the potential to be great... I can't wait to read what happens next... I would love to know what happens as a consequence of Luke cumming in Mummy...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Very erotic and kinky

It was super hot when he filled his mom with his spunk knowing she may have become pregnant.

It's going to be a very kinky night in his bedroom with two sexy young girls and his hot mom all fucking him.

A great story, thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
dying for more!

i have been waiting for an update to this story anxiously and now i cant wait to get more!

i hope lacy does become a replacement girlfriend for him, and her being ok with his sister and mom, even better!

cant wait to read the next chapter!

t0ungy0ungt0ungy0ungalmost 12 years ago
The best so far

I check every day for updates and you have yet to dissappoint. This is one of da greatest stories written on literotica. Keep it up this could b a book r movie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love it

I am loving this story. keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Anticipation everyday!

Ever since the first in this series went up I've been anticipating a new part everyday. I can't wait for the next part! Its such a great story and the fantasy of this actually happening is insane!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

He should've at least been a little upset that the people he trusted most in his life have been drugging him for their own pleasure and not concerned how it could affect him in any way! I understand that it is fun, but nobody would just go along with that without getting a little angry. It kind of ruined this story for me to be honest!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story but forgetting that they're using him they are using an experimental drug too. That's fucked up.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 10 years ago
Oh, Hell to the no...

He should have pulled every guilt trip he possibly could on his mom...

Using an unknown drug on him...?

Abusing his testicles without worrying about any long term damage they might create...?

Raping him...? "Gee, Mom, I think I'll start bringing girls home and using date rape drugs on them since clearly you think that's ok..."

He should , once he got more proof, started letting them drug him for a while and pin-holed all of their condoms... Fuck with my life without my knowledge and I'll fuck with yours.

tiercenpttiercenptabout 4 years ago

Jesus @Ambivalence, relax its a fictional erotic story...nothing real here...

in one way I think it's good u reacted that way, it shows u immersed yourself in the story and felt with him.

but keep reality in your mind, its a fictional story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3533 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES