All Comments on 'Erotic Musings About Morning Sex'

by CosmicRhythm

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
KikishoesKikishoesalmost 12 years ago
No, thank you

I would love to wake up one morning with a mouth on my pussy. It is better than coffee. Lol. I like your off the cuff fantasies. Please share more. I came while lying in bed naked, pressing my vibrator over my clit while you stroked yourself. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Thank you for mentioning that you love big pussy lips. As a gal with, if you don't mind me saying, gorgeously big pussy lips, I appreciated it so much. This was the first recording of your I've listened to. Can't wait to check out the others! :)

B

RachelLennonRachelLennonalmost 12 years ago
Good to hear more from you :)

I wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your submissions! Keep them coming!!

LuxSexLuxSexalmost 12 years ago
The best!

You sir, are fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wow..just wow! I've listened to and enjoyed all of your voice recordings. Your voice is very sexy and yet calming and soothing at the same time. I can come home after a long day at work, take a shower and then have some good "me" time with your voice and my naked body ; ). Thank you for sharing this with us.

Oh, and may I say that you cumming is by far, the hottest thing I have ever heard *smiles*. Keeps me coming back for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
yessss

Mmmmm you love big lips, eh? I have them, too.

Love your voice & all of your submissions. Please don't stop.

You're gifted. And I love hearing you get so excited!!! Very sexy.

My guy is very quiet but still sexy...I just like a bit more vocals, like what you do.

You made me come hard. Thanks for that.

Kisses xxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
yes!

Once again, you've made me cum extra hard. Very, very sexy moaning and hot climax.

Thank you so much! You're amazing!

Xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved hearing that somebody else loves morning sex as much as I do! I love your voice because you're not trying too hard to be sexy, and yet of course you are. I came really hard.

sara_looks4funsara_looks4funover 11 years ago

You're right - it doesn't get much better than morning sex...especially when it's with a sexy and attentive man like yourself. Thank you for the orgasm. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
morning orgasm..

..Im a very busy girl, once a week I get a day off, and I just so happened to come across your audio, and of course I love morning sex, who doesnt.. I just had the hottest orgasm, I came hard right with you, youre so freaking sexy- something so hot about hearing you speak despite your building orgasm. uh! thankyou so much- please keep sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Favorite

I have been like Goldie locks. Looking for erodic audio.

Some are too vague others just too vulgar yours really hit the spot ; )

I also like that you consider actually take pride in pleasuring a women and making sure she orgasums also. I hope I marry a man like you!

Make another recording soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The virgin.

Your voice gets me so hot, and horny. I love listening to you and using my toy to cum. I also was wondering if you were canadian? Your accent is so fucking sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If I could sit on your face

I would do anything to sit on your face. I love my pussy licked and would come all over your face. After that I would love for you to fuck me in the ass. Maybe someday

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I squirted all over my bed and had one of the best orgasms! I also loved what you said about lying naked with someone you love and care about . I can't wait for that experience one day. Thank you for not holding anything back. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Your voice is so sexy I got turned on instantly. Thanks for the amazing orgasm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous