All Comments on 'Redemption'

by icequeen06

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
more please

great start. short - good setup - makes you want to know about all three. waiting for the interaction. gave you a 5 for what you did so far. will look at the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I have read a story very similar to this one!

It is quite obvious that the culprit is the girl - however I am going to check out where I have seen this earlier - post very soon and a longer chapter, thanks!

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Good Start

You have already left me asking questions which is always good. If the Alpha has found his mate then she must in the end be a good soul or so I hope. But watching everything unfold sounds like it will be fun. So I do look forward to the continuation of your story.

ChurosChurosalmost 12 years ago
^-^

Nice start. You already piqued my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

It feels a lot like another story I have read, can't place which one yet though.

icequeen06icequeen06almost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the comments!

I appreciate everyone's comments. I'm so glad it is piquing some interest. This is the first time I've ever shared any of my writing with anyone, so feel free to continue to share your thoughts. As for the story being similar to another one, that is completely unintentional. I had already begun working on the second chapter when I submitted this, and I hope to surprise you with how this turns out. Please keep reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous