All Comments on 'Jessica's Sister'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
trite_readertrite_readeralmost 12 years ago
Wow

Really, really good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
flying right

I enjoyed your story, great sex, but some bits weren't really credible, I mean, how would you not notice the smell of a few letres of the spilled jetA1 sloshing around in your aircraft... :-) still worth a five, well done :-) Woodcutter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Not only would you notice the smell of Jet-A in the cabin, but you'd notice the difference in smell. Jet-A doesn't smell like avgas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well Worth Continuing

I have to agree about the Jet A being immediately noticeable, plus having 2 litres spilled in the cabin would make the plane unusable. This gripe aside, the story was great and begs for a sequel; the truth about Chloe and Ethan being revealed to David and how they move past it (or not). You seem to be sneaking up on anal sex as well, perhaps a 3-way with Chloe, Ethan and David. There is the question of what part Ethan's girlfriend would play in future stories as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love your work

and this was excellent. I'd have given it a five, but the line at the end about visiting ethan forced me to drop it to a two. I just didn't like it, and felt it was entirely unnecessary. You had a lovely story about two people falling in love, and arbitrarily tacked on "well, I'll fuck you, but only after I've fucked my brother senseless." Of course, that's just how it felt to me. ;) Keep writing, as your work is excellent.

P.LighthouseP.Lighthouseover 11 years ago
A realy nice and interesting story!

Another outstanding work! Another 5!

I just couldn't stop reading it and I'll continue in the next chapters…

I agree with the anonymous comments about Avgas/Jet A-1, but the most part of your readers don’t know that kind of details.

I think you have some pilots reading your stories :-)

By the way, 15 years ago, my uncle sent his own gasoline car to maintenance, due to refuelling with diesel fuel. Fortunately cars are not supposed to fly :-)

P.LighthouseP.Lighthouseover 11 years ago
Sorry my mistake!

In my previous comment I wrote: "... and I'll continue in the next chapters…"

I've just noticed that there are no more chapters.

This story deserves not to finish here and your creativity is good enough do it and much more...

Please think about that!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

loved the credible story and more plot than sex, nice story! agree with the fuel too, plane would have stunk to high heaven! (radio op here but lots of pilot buds;)

saw anal coming as well, lol. short ending so was expecting more chapters, but last posts are old:( (pouting)

please write more! oh, the ex needs her comeuppance!! hehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
stranded in the dessert

was kind of hoping that with the plane crash that they would have faked disappearing into the dessert and reappearing under new names and identities. Ending Jessica's rein over them and Ethan's as well. Sticking her with the large mortgage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Some of the best writing on this site

This author rocks. Wonderful story development. Tremendous writing skills. I've written and published several books and these brief stories are levels above the usual fare on Literotica. 5 stars for each of these stories!

sunchaser796sunchaser796over 9 years ago
UNHAPPY

Your storie had a lot of flaws. One minute he's in her ass then the next minute he is in her pussy. Go back and reread what you wrote. Beads of silver appeared around the stretched flesh of my glans ,oozing around the rim before dripping free in long silver strands. Never seen silver liquid from a pussy before.

But it goes on

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
Another great story.

You really do write a very good story and the sex scenes are pretty good as well.

Even though it's been a few years, this story is really only half told; unlike others you've written, it doesn't have a proper ending.

Please, remedy this by writing another chapter to close off the loose ends.

Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loose Ends

Like most of your other stories this too is well written but this too requires a continuation some things remained are yet to be told in this story so consider writing a continuation

Regards DK

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago

Not sure why he's interested in her when she's obviously more interested in fucking her brother rather than seeing him.

It's fairly implicit that if she hasn't stopped fucking Ethan at this point, with blackmail hanging over her head that she never will, and that it's unlikely she will be faithful if David started a relationship with her.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
I agree with the 5/17/12 comment by Anon

Without the final sentence, your story deserved the full 5-star rating. Instead, you chose to eliminate the possibility of a long-term relationship. I would have preferred if you had left it hanging for us to ponder about. I gave it 4 stars for the quality writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
and another thing

food for thought for some previous commentators ; In this day age most open minded people , although surprisingly there aren't that many on this site , realise there's more possibilities to a relationship than one man and one woman over the age of 18. And any relationship that exists with trust and respect has possibilities to survive , Ethan is part of her life , no reason why David can't be there as well now.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Story is well written but lack a real ending. Needs a final conclusion to wrap up all of the loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good storyteller!!!

The ending?? it's there, would he want her after she "visits" with Ethan??

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

@anonymus "Good storyteller!!!"

It seems he would, since he got of on thinking about how they brother and sister had had sex, including envisioning the brother's body parts. The word "cuckold" is often misused here. Short of David being married to Chloe he obviously has the urge to be a willing "cuckold", or you might call it being intent on sharing her.

@anonymus "and another thing"

It would be nice if you'd be open minded enough to acknoledge that not everybody might be inclined to share a partner. To willingly share is nothing new, perhaps there is a shifting in numbers, but all in all its not a proof that you are a more progressive, valuable person.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

A really interesting story for me, well told and full of promise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He has got himself entangled in a trailer park trash family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best. Cunnilingus story. Ever!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHot_Sister@Hot_Sister
2739 Followers
New story has now been published - "Falling for Jennifer Ch.03" Why not give it a go? Enjoy!! HS.