All Comments on 'Mom is Lonely'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More Crap

Another idiot who thinks he can write. Look for something else more constructive with your time, anything but writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
no real beginning or end.

Not worth the read. Saying you are not a paid writer in the story, like that makes it fine to post crap? There are plenty of great, well written stories on here by unpaid writers....this is not one of them.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 12 years ago
Excellent

I love that first part about the comments. I've been an advocate for authors rights on here for a while. I have always said unless you've actually written something, you have no right to be critical of someone's stories here. The anonymous comments really burn me, gutless cowards all of them. A person could at least leave a contact name so the writer can rebuff the comment, it's only fair really. No anonymous comments should ever be allowed ever. Thanks for the story hon. I love incest romance and can never give them enough stars. ;)

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyalmost 12 years ago
I agree and I disagree.

I think that the author should have the opportunity to rebuff anonymous comments, even if the person who made them remains anonymous to anyone else but the author.

I disagree with the suggestion that someone can't comment "If they haven't written stuff"... or for any other reason similar to that, in principle.

I don't have to be a professional athlete to have opinions about the sports. I don't have to be a professional musician to have opinions about music. And depending on my knowledge base, I might know a lot more than the next person (or less).

I don't have to be Papa Hemingway to opine whether an author has talent or sucks ass.

And I'm not anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
yup, anon.

I'm anonymous not because I am afraid to come up with some name but I'm just too lazy to get an account.

Use Word all you want and with the type of errors you made in the last story I read of yours, it is not going to help. Your errors are more of an illiterate type than a typo type. I don't mean that in a derogatory sense, it's just easier to try and describe it that way. For instance, your command of the English language probably suffers and hence, your writing suffers.

The example I will point out to you in the earlier story I read of yours was when mom's dead boyfriend fell 60 feet from a "scalpel". A scalpel is a surgical knife. It would be difficult to fall from one of those, much less from 60 feet. You meant "scaffold". But, with a lack of proper grammar in your speech, the two probably are mixed up. And no Word program version in the world is going to figure out you meant "scaffold".

I see pockets of illiteracy in my travels all around this country (US) and it astonishes me. It seems to be more in rural areas, in my opinion. I would venture to say you probably a small town individual with basic education. So am I. I have no college either. I am no Rhodes scholar. But I do know the difference of talking and writing like a hick ("I seen" instead of "I saw", for instance).

Anyway, I am rambling. But my point is, I like the mom stories, just not yours that I have read. They really contain no drama, no premise, no tease, it seems to be just unreal absurd drop your pants and fuck mom. You want to be a great writer here who gets lauded? Read and understand how good writers like alwayswantedto puts his stories together. It is always a tease in the beginning, it is always that eventual seduction of a hesitant mom who knows she shouldn't, and it always leads into 5 more pages of hot incest.

Don't give up, just get better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"the light night-grown"

That's why you need an editor instead of depending on WORD spellcheck. Aside from that this was just a wham bam thank you maam story. No real buildup to make it erotic which is what stories in lit"erotica" are supposed to be.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A really short story

I was hoping that he would make his mom cum even though she thought she wouldn't or couldn't.

Still, I thought the story was sweet and loving, just the way a son should be towards his mom.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love to read stroke stories that pause for editorial comment.

There is nothing hotter than a few comments criticizing the readers. I would love to comment on the overall effect of the piece, but I stopped reading at the chastisement. Fucking moron!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
It's got something ...

It's short, ends abruptly, but I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love mom/son stories

I prefer a start when mom has no idea her son wants her and would never allow it. Then an ending where mom is planning when her son and her will make love again.

Them getting together again never seems to excite me, I love the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"You and I have been fucking a long time and I have a lot of experience to pull from. And as you can attest I have a great imagination."

It's great whenever a boy fucks his own mother. Even just once, to see what it feels like, or just occasionally to relieve tension. But best of all is when the boy is in a longterm motherfucking relationship, like Charlie in this excellent story by a prolific and highly talented author. Then the two can banter and joke in a free and easy-going way, the boy knowing that his mother's cunt, his own damn birth canal, is always open and ready for his big hard cock, and mom knowing that her darling baby boy's cock is always there to give her the great cums she needs and deserves. Plus his hot young balls are there to spew the sperm that's so good for her system. I see mr. pervey's at it again with his usual whining against anonymous readers as if he weren't just as anonymous. Hey, mr. p., what's your real name? Come on, don't be shy, just tell us. No? Then just shut up, no one cares what your think, you pompous fool.

bklynboy11bklynboy11about 9 years ago
Exciting and Real

After reading so many stories about superhuman mom-son fucking, endless orgasms, instant recoveries, it is refreshing to read an intimate, short, and realistic story about a mother and son relationship taken off the boil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Surprised at the shortness of the story

But that doesn't mean it wasn't a fun read. Thanks for writing this story.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I made mom cum in the morning!

When I woke I felt bad that my mom hadn't cum last night, so I decided to put my morning wood to good use. I got on top of her and began rubbing the head of my cock against her clit, and then her pussy lips. When I felt my mother's hands on my ass, I pushed into her love canal until I hit bottom. I began giving her hard thrusts, each one causing an "Uh, oh, or ah, to escape her lips. I picked up my tempo, but continued to pound into mom's pussy good. "Oh god Charles, you cock feels so good," she moaned aloud. Then I lifter her legs up against my shoulders, and really went to town as her orgasm started. "Oh yes, fuck me Charles, I'm going to cum!" she shouted. I pounded into mom's pussy balls deep, and soon was shooting my seed into it's depths. I kept on fucking her until my balls were empty, and mom's moans died down, then I started sucking her tits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He uses Word to check errors. What a joke it is obvious you don't. Please use it as your storylines are good but your errors are distracting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3101 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.