All Comments on 'Cheyenne's Revenge Ch. 03'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
verbicideverbicidealmost 12 years ago
A nice diversion

I have to say, I really liked this story. It had just enough exposition about the lead character to make him a believable, interesting protagonist without going overboard with how badass he is. The set up for the plot balanced evenly the need to make Cheyenne a sympathetic victim and Joe a heinous bastard, deserving of what he got. Couple all that with some very erotic sex scenes and you have a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
got everything

Don't really read long stories, but hooked on this. Superb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Okay, I don't get it.

After making a big deal about how he was going to solve her problem and keep her safe, and argues that he gets her as a sex slave for life because he's doing all that for her, he proceeds to let her be raped AGAIN, agrees with the rapist that it's her fault, and then lets the rapist off the hook despite the fact that he did commit a legitimate crime this time around.

I'll point out that with the line of work he's in, he has to be able to be trusted to keep his word, and all he did was violate that trust.

Is Taylor incompetent, or is this really a non-con story being passed off as something different?

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Clarification

I didn't see it as incompetent, but imperfect. I had him make a mistake, and it's not his first. He thinks he's uncomplicated, but he's not. He thinks he doesn't want someone in his life, but he does. He wants to think he's in control of Cheyenne, but I like to think I show that she's the one in charge.

He doesn't want to put Cheyenne through a trial which would expose everything he's sought to bury; he wants Joe out of her life for good. He takes everything from the man that is keeping him around her.

If I failed to express this, I apologize.

CylonsexfiendCylonsexfiendalmost 12 years ago
Great third part

Another well written story. I am guessing you study or studied writing at some point.

Anon I don't get it. it read that way the first time through. My second thought was that seriously if Ceyaenne was in taylor's flat and wanted to defend herself I am sure that she had ample stuners and iron on hand to do the job.

Thanks for the clarification post StandAlone that makes it much clearer that it was a fuck up rather than a deliberate mental ploy to keep Cheyenne cowed and complete the destruction of Jo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Travis. McGee

Very nice send up to The Busted Flush!

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read****

Very entertaining.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

like the Travis McGee reference. don't understand why Cheyanne would be back at work and allowed to be anally raped again

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Be careful who you piss off, they may come back to bite you or kick your ass. Another great chapter, very satisfying vengeance. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5302 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES