All Comments on 'But Not Yet...'

by rebecca_mcphearson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BahamaBahamaalmost 12 years ago
Fuck

That was so fucking hotttttt. I nearly came when she did. More please :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Erotic Story

Very erotic well written story.

Your Bio mentions your website - but the URL is not listed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
perfect pace

Continuous buildup for me, just as it was for her!

rebecca_mcphearsonrebecca_mcphearsonalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Website added

I had previously added my website on the profile page and I thought it'd show up there, but I can't seem to see it - so I've added a url to the bottom of my profile description :)

PerkynPinkPerkynPinkalmost 12 years ago
Nice!

It's a "5". Pacing, imagery, visuals, are all there. An erotic tale nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

It's well written, teasing, sexy, and altogether a good read. I just might do a roleplay of this with my girlfriend. Nice job! Panties off to you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You are amazingly good. I don't normally read Lesbian stories, but I did so because I read your subsequent story, and I appreciate good writing. This story built to a climax [not quite Ravel's Bolaro] at just the right pace. Extermely descriptive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

I've been perusing Literotica for a few years now and this is definitely one of my favourites. It's SUPER sexy and I may well also try it out with my girlfriend....

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 11 years ago
Well...

done, rebecca_mcpherson. Transparent mechanics let me fully immerse myself in your tantalysingly fantastic descriptions. Ohhhh, the way she teased... the way you described the narration -not just telling us what she said and what she did. And the tension she built up in her lover through her touching words and wordless touches... it made me yearn almost as her lover yearned. Mmmm. This was a good one. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Love the suspense, so hott

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW

Enjoyed your story so much, I felt like the blindfolded girl in the story, came at same time she did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous