All Comments on 'Woodstock Ticket'

by radk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago

What a sad story. And even sadder that you've still not gotten over it. The love of my life was actually at Woodstock, but I wasn't. We made up for it though, during the 38 years we've been married.

08cruisestreeter08cruisestreeteralmost 12 years ago
Sadness like my own life

It's the not getting over that is so hard, and I know the feeling well. In my case, my ex-bf died of cancer 8 months ago and we never got a chance to reconnect past a phone call. No matter how your life has turned out, some things you just don't forget.

And btw, When My Guitar Gently Weeps is probably my favorite Beatles song ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Broken Glass

First you pick up the largest piece used as a platform for the remaining pieces going from the largest to the smallest that will fit on your makeshift trash carrier, you may get cut. Then you sweep or vacuum up the rest of the smaller pieces. They all go into the trash bin. So what is my point? It is as clear as yours ! !

bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Went there

LOVED YOUR STORY !!! What memories. I did go, from the Midwest, with my girl friend & 2 other close friends....but it didn't worked out in the long run ....Life

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Just

Just a load of nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

the idea of a long distance love is a fantasy, when you arent around a party girl will find anyone to "escort" her about and even if youre not replaced w/ the fisrt turd she finds, she will keep finding escorts till she thinks she has a decent one and youre history.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Authors here but ants to Frost’s Mt. Everest. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous