All Comments on 'I'm An Ass Licker'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not to my taste butt....

Although I don't like the domination and submission, I personally love eating, licking, and tongue fucking my wife's ass. I do it without hesitation and wish she would let me do it all the time. I just love her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So fing hot

Wow what a fantasy ride. I'd never lick my wife's ass unless I was forced to. But honestly I'd like to they but never have been able to go through with it. This story got me going. Hot. Sexy. Real. Sounds as if you and the wife are quite a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Huh?! I LOVE licking my wife's asshole

The only part of this story I avidly dislike, is the last 10% where Jackie's husband gets into how much he hates it. Luckily for me I'm married to the most amazing wife that lets me do and wants to do just about anything I can dream up, especially licking her tight little perfect asshole, which I TOTALLY love doing. As a matter of fact, her lovely little asshole is on the sex menu tonight, amongst other thing I can't wait to do, like lick and stick my tongue as far as it'll go in her ass while she lays on her back and uses her hands to get herself off, rubbing her clit just inches from my eyes while I tongue fuck her gorgeous amazing little asshole.

I guess some people can't appreciate getting to lick and/or fuck their wives assholes, but luckily I get to stick my tongue, or my cock, in my soul mate and ultimate fuck partner as often as I want or need to. Any of you guys out there thinking of trying it, totally do it. My wife showers (thoroughly) before we fuck pretty much every time because she knows how much and how often I like to tongue fuck, and just fuck in general, her pink little asshole. Theres nothing like getting to jam my toungue into her ass and feel her ass muscles tighten up around my toungue while she gets wetter and wetter, right before I climb up after I get her all slippery, relaxed, and a little more loosened up and stretched so I can slide my cock deep in her puckered pink sphincter and shoot my load deep into her warm tight asshole. Definitely one of my favorite things to do, and I highly reccomend anyone curious, try something similar ASAP. ;-P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

My wife doesn't want me to lick or go anywhere near her ass...but...when we are all alone and going at it she squeals like a schoolgirl when my tongue flicks across her asshole. I'll do some more licking and teasing of her pussy then slide my tongue lower, roll her sideways a little to gain better access, then flick my tongue across her asshole again with the same result. She says she doesn't want me to lick it...but surely doesn't stop me when I do.

2hot2m82hot2m8almost 12 years ago
hot

Keep Licking for Year and your Cock will Throb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hmmm

i think he has learned to love licking ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
When I lick my wife's ass ....

she will do anything for me. That's how I first got to fuck her up the ass. First I licked it, and she moaned, then I fucked it and she groaned. But she does it and allows me rear entry as long as I lick it first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ass licker

My wife has a nice big ass the other day i stuck my cock up her ass and she sucked my after i cum in her shes a real freak. shes cheated on me and she was with a guy who had a 8 inch dick he stuck it up her ass hole and then he fucked her pussy it really turns me on to know other men has had my wife.

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffabout 9 years ago
Loved this story

However I am not much into the dom/submissive theme.

The anal area of a woman's body is an erogenous area but not normally not viewed as such.

This can, but does not have to conclude with anal sex. Ass licking foreplay & anal sex are two different subjects.

From my experiences I have found that when you are down between a woman's wide spread legs she is expecting to soon be feeling your tongue on her pussy.

But next time surprise her, push her legs further up & start licking her ass!!!

She may be surprised or even shocked but just don't stop.

I promise you, the next time you have sex & get down between her legs, don't be surprised when she turns to get down on all fours & offers her ass to you first.

It worked for me !!!

I AM AN ASS LICKER !!!

Sole Brother Jeff

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Editor needed badly

Not only is your grammar and sentence structure abominable, your spelling leaves much to be desired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It seems stupid to me. I'd say this loser gets off lightly. In fact, to me licking a woman's ass is a treat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, but not much of a punishment, I happily lick and kiss my wife's asshole, especially if I've done something wrong, on your knees, hands behind your back, little brown hole in front of you, what's not to like.

mattenwmattenw11 months ago

...."You are s shit, an asshole, a cheater and I can't trust you as far as I could throw you." Why do I ask the author, does his protagonist want to stay married to this fury? And another tip: why do men always have to look over their shoulders? The same can happen to women too. Women, too, can be hospitalized and scarred for life. One cannula of acid in her face and it's all over! So again: why should he stay with her under these conditions?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1624 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...