All Comments on 'Mommy: Becoming My Daughter's Slut'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't Stop Now !

Throughly enjoy your writing...

pa47epa47ealmost 12 years ago
well done...........

If you have a day job, quit......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More please

Loved your story an I hope you will write more about them an maybe involve chloe. I only gave it five stars when I wished I could have given more.

MontanaSaxMontanaSaxalmost 12 years ago
A first of many chapters?

Great story, please make many more chapters of this story.......please!

ridemydreamridemydreamalmost 12 years ago
I hope there is more to come.

Can't wait to read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another Great Story

As always, another fantastic story. You have to keep this story going so we can see what the daughter has in store for mommy!

estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago
As Paul Simon Said

"But the mother and child reunion/Is only a motion away." Silk, you've done it again. Another hot, filthy, perverted story from a master of the craft.

hawkco119hawkco119almost 12 years ago
More

I really hope there is more

PerilEyesPerilEyesalmost 12 years ago
You worked your magic again, SSL

Wow that was incredibly arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Omg wow

I want the same thing at my house only I want to control both mom and stepdad like here. I get so wet thinking about seducing one then the other, and making them both serve me. I'm stacy18_bi@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Like the story

Like to see both subs joined together in submission for their Mistress in the second of many chapters to follow.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

Great story and cant wait for part 2 hopefully this will come soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
absolutely wonderful

Its something we all have at least thought about but are too scared to try....keep it coming.

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 12 years ago
best lesbian story ever

More more and more please. Your story is hot. I can't wait the training to start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice One !!

Good build-up. Would be better now if the daughter takes control and pushes the boundaries to include others in the game, making her mom submit even more.

Would like to see some good BDSM themes to it to add more flavor to it.

Looking forward to it.

neulas@yahoo.com

pete_polegspete_polegsalmost 12 years ago
Yet another very hot story

Thanks, Jasmine, for another hot erotic fantasy.

Like other respondents I hope there wil be more chapters to cum!

vortec2vortec2almost 12 years ago
very hot

loved your story i hope you keep this one going, very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very hot erotic fantasy

Thank you so much for the story and for all of your stories. I do hope you continue this story, I want to see how this relationship between a dominant Daughter Mistress and her slave mommy develops. Such an exciting, arousing taboo fantasy.....

brownluva4ubrownluva4ualmost 12 years ago
Amazing story

You have outdone yourself again...

MTL17MTL17almost 12 years ago

Awesome story. Really, really hope you continue it and that the daughter ends up using her strap-on to butt fuck her Mommy-slut.

msnidymsnidyalmost 12 years ago
Great job, one of your best!

All your stories are great, keep up the good work.

kev_mo4989kev_mo4989almost 12 years ago
wow.. and another one is added

you have made another great story arch. i can't wait until you continue this story.

richy231150richy231150almost 12 years ago
Another massive hit

I cant wait for the next chapter and hope the story develops with mommy being part of the harem

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Incredible

Please continue this as soon as possible. This story was amazing, I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Please add the second part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
switch...

...perspectives next time!! you've done this with a son already, now do it with the daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So many incontinuities(I know I misspelled it), where to begin?

She had been using vibrating eggs for years at her husband's command, but near the the end it said "what I later learn is called a vibrating egg".

Also, Evelyn is reluctant to start swearing in her daughter's presence even though she had earlier said "cunt" with no hesitation.

Well that's only two, but still.

Oh right... This is a literotica and I've completely missed the point.

GoodBitchGoodBitchalmost 12 years ago

I can't wait for Mommy to get fucked up the ass. I can't wait for the training, either. This is really, really good.

msnidymsnidyalmost 12 years ago
Great job

I would love to see a second story, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i loved it...

please make the sequel it left me incomplete

Lezzie_LoverLezzie_Loverover 11 years ago
Wow

I've read some of ur stories, all great but this one is even better, such an amazing story, I absolutely loved the build up, every word. U have to pls make the sequel, am interested to see where it goes, see if Kaylee maybe brings over some of her other pets to play with her Mom... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best stories ever

Loved the build-up as the daughter gradually starts treating Evelyn as her personal servant.

JackieTGirlJackieTGirlover 11 years ago
Sequel?

Do you know when or if there will be a sequel to "Mommy: Becoming My Daughter's Slut?

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 11 years agoAuthor
Sequel

Have started it...but stuck on plot that works...

ewkpewkpover 11 years ago
great story!

pretty close to being a masterpiece! i love the gradual progression of the mother's sexual behavior. the subtle manipulation of the daughter. excellent.

koukla1313koukla1313about 11 years ago

There has to be more... I am interested to see where it goes... Does her daughter Mistress Kaylee bring other pets like Chloe and maybe her friends to play with her slut pet Mom... ;)

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Praise following a 2nd reading

This story is just as good the 2nd time as it was the first. I especially loved the online mistress; she made the story. She added the necessary element to allow the straight mother to seduce (reverse seduce? Is that a thing?) her daughter in a believable way. She allowed the mother to be innocent, which in large part is what made her eventually submission so delicious.

In particular, you pulled off the messaging masterfully. I often want to skip those parts, but you did a wonderful job of using it to drive the story without weighing it down. The messages were short, which both prevented it from hurting the story as well as made it believable; few IMs are wordy.

In addition, you used the online mistress to guide her, and when you didn't need her, you let her go. A lot of authors seem to think that they need to have the mistress turn up in the story (gasp! It's her neighbor!), because [I guess they feel] every character needs to have sex. That would have been particularly prickly in this story because you had the mistress be an established character (a choice I admire; you didn't have to explain how a straight woman found herself an online mistress. You established her credentials as a submissive, and presumably she went online to satisfy herself after her husband left - died? - but had no intention of meeting with the person, so the gender wasn't important) but even without that, it's a device rarely pulled off successfully.

I've mentioned before that I am neutral on incest; I lean against it. It seems to be one of your top fantasies and yet you are one of my favorite authors; I think that speaks even more highly of your ability to write erotica. It's a lot easier to attract readers that share your kinks.

That being said, I - like most readers of erotica, I assume - greatly enjoy taboo sex. Role reversal make every story hotter, and you seem to agree: secretary seducing boss, student seducing teacher, some element of that is in almost all of your stories. Had this story been about a mother dominating a daughter, it would have neither detracted nor added to my personal enjoyment of the story. It being a mother submitting, however, adds not only the role reversal, but the taboo of incest as well. Incredibly hot. (That's the kind of incest I like; it's not necessarily the act itself that turns me on submission/role reversal that I enjoy. The incest is merely a vehicle for that, in my mind, but is extremely effective, particularly when handled by one as talented as you.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
BEST Role reversal story EVERRRRRRR

I have read a lot of your stories ma'am, but this is the best of them all. I have lost count on how many times i must have shagged to this :P

I sincerely wish that you would continue this story asap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot

I make me so hot thank about this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this cannot be ended so early

there is so much more to do. Your imagination (and undoubted experiences) should let you make so many of us go over the edge in the possibilities of expanding this wonderful and loving circle of lust, passion, and unspeakable pleasures.

This can win you an award!

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 10 years ago
amazing

Oh my goodness,you are on talented and sexy writer. This is simply amazing x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mistress

I am looking for an online mistress I want to be dominated by a girl or boy email me at foshosarah@gmail.com if you interested or to tell me that I. Am gross slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Ashamed of how much this turned me on. Incredible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Horny

Am as horny as fuck reading this story cant wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
We could be twins!

My Mom has been my slut bitch since I was 15 years old I am now 27 years old and she is still my Submissive slut. My slut enjoys the spankings, the blindfold, the handcuffs. She also loves the golden showers, that came about by accident the very first time, she was eating my pussy and sucking my clit and I just couldn't stop myself from weeing, but mom loved it, she even drank it and it was a real turn on for both of us. We now always end our sessions with mom drinking my piss from the source!

Thank you so much for your story It just like me and my mom...

Caroline X

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
holy shit ...

Omg I so wish I knew u both or "family dinamic" intreegs me so much jus to b a spectater in or home would b so amazing

iceblockiceblockabout 9 years ago
Great set-up

Hi Jasmine. I am slowly working my way through all your stories in alphabetical order, well the ones that involve female dominant anyway, and my one criticism is constantly that so many of Your stories follow a similar path. But in this instance the reverse seduction and the way you tell it from the point of view of an online relationship is very clever. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so wet

your stories are so finger fucking hot, keep me cumming so hard all rhe time

whipthrobwhipthrobover 8 years ago
Smokin hot

Another great start for a series,Jasmine. Always excited by your seductions and clever manipulations of personalities. On occassion I would love to see a seduction that didn't involeve 18 year olds. Perhaps a few more mature women and no teenagers.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 7 years ago
Fantastic Story

Can not wait to see what training the daughter has in mind for her slut mommy

mouth4umouth4uabout 7 years ago
Another great story

Dear Jasmine, Each of your stories that I read is better then the last. Thank you for this wonderful and unusual tale. I would never dare to tell you what you should write next, as each story follows in its own way and at its own time. I used to be writer myself and would be happy to assist you in your excellent work.

I can never thank you enough,

John

j2c2b2@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Definitely like to read more and more including her serving with the other's her daughter owns!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absolute favorite

This is such a great story, love the way it unfolds and everyone gets what they really want; including us the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the Becoming

Love this story. The becoming of a daughters sub. The unfolding the process. The deliberate step by step made this story incredible great!!!

LCDRJMC_fanLCDRJMC_fanabout 4 years ago

One of favourite writers and favourite stories. Please write more! This story never fails to get me excited

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

great beginning

love how mom slowly turned the power structure without her daughter catching on too soon. I agree that if the mom went to the daughter right away and begged to be her mommy slut it may have freaked her out. slow and steady wins the race.

I enjoyed it, thank you

TapperRobTapperRobalmost 3 years ago

Great story I’m desperate for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you wrote it you live it before

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story!!!! Wish I could date the mother and be a slave with her to the daughter. To have the two of us worship and serve the daughter while I also become submissive to the mother. What a dream!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love stories when young girls take control of their MILF.

otkhubbyotkhubbyover 2 years ago

I've been on the site for a long time, but have never read a more erotic story. The way that you deal with the psychological elements of the situation is so real, I cannot believe that you are not writing a book of this story. You have a git for erotica that is stunning! you are my favorite author on this site, and any where else you plan to publish, Please create a book from this story, perhaps making Mommy a sub of Chloe?

Steveagle157Steveagle157over 2 years ago

I am only sorry that 5 is the highest rating

PhilLustyPhilLustyalmost 2 years ago

Awesome. This just ended. Bummer

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

377. You write a lot of similar stories where a person is subjected to another, but it is unusual for a mom to try to subject herself to a daughter. Good idea. Can it last? Can we get a man in the mix?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I can’t recall how many times I fingered myself to completion reading this. Once finished I retrieved my dildo and headed to the massage chair. I came again with anal dildo sex!

Medussa55Medussa558 months ago

I first read this many years ago. It was my favourite story then and it is now. Shame there wasn't a whole series with lots of chapters. Still a great read all these years later

Terri19Terri196 months ago

Love this I fantasize about my mom often and this makes them even hotter for me!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Always loved this story! Really like the sorta slow build up, it could have been an even longer build up, and I love the dom daughter sub mom aspect! Wish it could continue and evolve.

belladonna143belladonna143about 2 months ago

OMG.. I didn't make it to 10..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50530 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES