All Comments on 'Beth's Dark Needs Ch. 01'

by mjar65

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CaptivesubtoyCaptivesubtoyalmost 12 years ago
great start

Completely left hanging here! Hope there is more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More is better

Continue the story. Waiting to see what happens nrxt. Well written/and very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
puppy.

I really love Puppy. She has a mixture of qll the things that I as well have, desire, submission, and innocence with a dark side.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

There were times and still I like being tied up and Blindfolded and giving up ALL Control to the Man I seeing now. He knows my Limits but still knows how to push me to make me better for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredibly erotic. With the exclusion of the secrecy, as in not telling her husband about her desires this is exactly what a Rape Fantasy is all about. The thrill of the forbidden but done in a safe manner. Far too many stories on this site are trying to project the “Rape Fantasy” but instead all they do is write a fantasy story about rape which is completely different.

I share everything with my husband because he is mine and I am his, so for me the best outcome in this type of story is to give both her and her husband the gift of each other. I can comment on this because I know the story is finished/ abandoned (haven’t checked other than the date) I don’t comment to try and influence stories because I’m not the author. Treat Beth the way she desires indulging her desires but unknown to her, have her husband in on the whole thing. Play all the games that Dom’s excel at but including her husband too. It’s not a variation on cuckolding, it’s all consensual all the way. IMHO people are too closed minded about sex so long as it’s all SSC .

Thanks for sharing your stories, it’s appreciated

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermjar65@mjar65
1241 Followers
Writing has slowed somewhat due to other 'life' matters. I am pleased that others continue to enjoy my stories. If you want professional quality writing, perhaps you ought to find a site where you can pay for that. I tend to ignore critiques or 'helpful suggestions' from 'ano...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES