All Comments on 'Date with Destiny-Demon Style Ch. 10'

by Kindasortacrazy

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Maree9999Maree9999almost 12 years ago
Thank u

That was the best story I have read and I loved it thank you for

Writing and sharing it with us thank u again

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Journey

Thank you for the journey. This has been a really fun story to read. From being forced into something you don't want, finding your mother isn't really your mother, being told you are to marry Satan, waking up dead, discovering you have the power to beat Satan at his own game and in the end get everything you want!!! Yea not a bad story at all. I look forward to your next story.....

NyasbookerNyasbookeralmost 12 years ago
:D

Yay!!! love da story one of my favorites yay!!!!!!

KyriaeKyriaealmost 12 years ago
lovely

i love this series. it good to see you took the advice of the readers and chose darien. but nevertheless your writing style i like and i will love to see your hand in another story

Maybelline19Maybelline19almost 12 years ago
Loved it!

I am glad she married Darian. This was a lovely story! I was worried about Lucifer, yuck! Four lovers, can't complain. Great job! Thank you for finishing the story!

catman71catman71almost 12 years ago
why do i think

you are setting up the next story with a good twist, i think ugly guy is going to turn out not so ugly, hope to the next story soon

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Great story

I like the way that Kara stood up to Lucifer and gained the husband and lovers that she desired. She was a great character, full of hidden strength. I wonder how Lucifer will screw with this next girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
liked it but..

I liked the story very much. You've done a good job at mixing action and sex into one story. The 'but' I have related to the story is that I would've liked to see her married to Ladrian. Then again, that's my personal preference and from what I've seen the majority liked Darian. Good story! Thank you for taking the time to write it

ladybug71ladybug71over 11 years ago
Great story!!

I loved it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i loved it

I totally love all of your series even though I read it backwards (Michelle-Kara's) I loved how the main characters were independent and witty. and I love your weird sense of humor!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I liked the character and enjoyed the story. The plotline was on the thin side though, things were just odd. For example, the crazy bitch sends guards to capture Lucifer, he breaks out, she's surprised to see him in the throne hall and starts fighting. During the fight Lucifer is completely free to interfere with Malnos when he helps his mother but he doesn't do anything when he wants to kill the princes? The entire coup just seemed thin to me, no offence, but if you want to do something more with this story and setting, you'll have to beef up the storyline. Characterbuilding was nice, I like what you've with your people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This really reminds me of Harry Potter

The King's Cross scene? I dunno ._.

THIS IS AMAZINGLY WRITTEN AND I FORBID YOU TO EVER STOP

I NEED MORE

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A GOOD WRITER

GAH

sweetsong5986sweetsong5986almost 11 years ago
Loved it =)

Loved the entire series! Very well written. With minor edits it would've been flawless. You should consider taking it offline, fleshing it out (more planning into the fights towards the end for sure), and getting published =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

loved the series, but my only critique would be that there just needs to be some more saucy scenes, at the end where you mention when darian would have her whipped, you should have written that scene! but other than that, an amazing series! absolutly love!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

I loved all of your stories...more than any other story on this whole site! You should look into getting published..and I mean that seriously. I'd read whatever you'd pit out. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ok ok you got me... And I loved it

I seriously thought with that cliffhanger where she didn't call on lucifer at the end of the chapter... Well, you got me. ;-) Fantastic. Unpredictable and wow! You should publish this on Amazon and make some money. It's that good!

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterover 8 years ago
Love

Im grateful I came across this story after it was finished. I would have died waiting. You have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thoughts

Decent story despite lack of editing/proofreading and some areas in the plot that needed much more thought. One thing though, I swear you overused the whole "ah! there she is!" line, shit that got annoying after about the 4th time. It seemed like it was half of Lucifer's dialog in the beginning, and even Emiline used it, just got old fast. Thanks for the story in any case.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 7 years ago
Second time thru it...

And it's just as good as the first.

Sammi9292Sammi9292over 7 years ago

Love this story! So sad it's completed!

90skjnk90skjnkover 6 years ago
Disappointed

I don't know I wasn't really satisfied that she married darian I kinda wished she just sent him home from the beginning to say he just bit her, no he freaking sexually assaulted her on their first night. In my opinion Ladrian was perfect for her. Lucifer I don't know I wasn't feeling him this whole story because of how weak he is. Like he really needs a 18 year old girl to save him. Pathetic. And just letting her push him around like that he's no alpha male at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Uhh... I read your 3 stories in the wrong order (backwards) and I have to say that after reading Lucifer's love story first, he seems like such a wimp in this story. Where are his powers? Why is he not using magic? It's embarrassing that he's constantly being overpowered and chained up by small groups of lower demons. Even if I hadn't read the other stories, it's baffling that Lucifer is so weak. It's not a believable characterization of the ruler of hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Julie?!?!

Wishing there was a follow up story for the princesses, also thanks for these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

I agree. I would love to see branch off stories but you killed it when you said females are not really available which killed it. Great story though

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous