All Comments on 'Cheyenne's Revenge Ch. 04'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loving the ending

It's a bit of a departure from the rest of the story, focusing on the sex rather than the plot, but it's an exceptionally good wrap-up. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't get it.

Why is Cheyenne cool with Sierra who helped rape and blackmail her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loving FinalStand

I don't want it to end! Any girl would be LUCKY!!

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Sierra and Cheyenne

I am trying to show that Sierra has true remorse for what she did. She had something similar done to her except Cheyenne didn't go overboard. Later, when Sierra makes her split she goes to Cheyenne to try and set things right. That is why it is Sierra and Cheyenne, not Sierra +Cheyenne+Taylor.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Very good story, has some deep psychological thoughts trailing through it. I find it very well thought out and written. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memory?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5300 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES