All Comments on 'Being Busted Brings Benefits Ch. 06'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You went the wrong way

Sorry but you went the wrong way with it. You pretty much just sucked up the whole story by throwing Mikayla out of it and having him stay with his pregnant mother. Having her get pregnant was another screw up. You're usually a good writer and I love your stories, but I'm now done with this series, it's now trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good work

I'm looking forward to read the next chapter. I hope that David will marry his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
O COME ON

Redo this chapter where they share eachother....... jeez you fucked it up big time

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970almost 12 years ago
You're on the right track AFAIC

I'm really digging the mom pregnancy bit.

David's initial reaction's is spot-on for a kid confronted with a thoroughly inconvenient kid.

I think them running off into the sunset's a little much, but it's Lit and all about fantasy.

So my vote- David and Mom into the sunset to a New Life with a baby on the way b/c it's so sweet, unlikely, and wrong that WTF- go with it.

My hope is that David grows up and Mom appreciates and encourages it. They have a couple of kids and raise them in love and wisdom and comfort and live as happily ever after as the world allows.

Mikayla's been a romantic plot tumor that needed to be excised.

No hate on the gal, but she's not what David wants or needs.

HE's not what she needs either.

Even if he weren't getting it on with Mom, David and Mikayla are your standard starter-relationship train wreck about to happen b/c they're talking past each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'm surprised... No plane or car crash to suddenly make them millionaires?

If you do decide to kill off the Dad, please try to be original. There are at least 1000 stories here which simply throw that cliche into their plot to make it so they never have to leave the house again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This pretty much sucks

way off base in this chapter. Was good up to here, but not salvageable. Too bad, as it had so much potential.

hieratichieraticalmost 12 years ago
Very Brave

You are going in a good direction with this. I like the pregancy , as well as the organic responses. I do however think this is not last we will hear from Makayla. Keep it up. Try to rise above the critics, and stay true to your own vision.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I like them wanting to run off

But I don't understand why he doesn't want the baby. It seems as if she wants to have his baby.

Now all they have to do is find a way to support themselves if they actually run off.

An intriguing chaper, with so many ways for the story to go.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You are really jumping the shark on these stories

I know it's fiction but this is really just getting lame. The girl gets on my nerves, the mom is just weird, and the boy is insensitive and flat out an asshole at times. Keep in mind I had my share of freaky hardcore sex with moms, and at times while their sons were in the room. Any wonder why I am posting anonymous.

I say cut your losses and start a new story and do not add anymore to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't need to kill the fathee lol

Don't need to kill the father off at all there are many ways this can work.

I remember there bring a trust fund with Alot of cash in one of the last chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice!

Don't listen to the haters, you're writing is great! Good to see Makayla go, she wasn't needed. It was also a nice touch not having the kid hurt her when she was on the table. Despite her intrusion into their lives, she didn't deserve so base a treatment. You handled that nicely!

As far as the pregnancy is concerned, I can understand the son being shocked and fearful of how it would look but what did he honestly think would happen having unprotected sex?

Now, as for the ATM (Ass-To-Mouth), Unexpected, but an excellent inclusion! I wish more writers would do what you did here! You've opened up a whole new avenue of potential here, keep it up and take advantage. But please avoid getting "dirty" with it. That's a WHOLE other genre!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Yo man, what's the deal on the follow up? Can't just leave us with a Sopranos ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
GET DAD INTO INCEST WIT MOM&DAD

Hey dad is impotent, y there is need for them to Run away. They can involved Dad into incest thresome. I love dad,mom,son incest. Get dad here and it l awesm

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
An earlier ending may have been better

I think the story is good. But, I think it takes an unnecessary turn once Makayla discovers them. I think that the story could have ended with Makayla 's discovery and left something to the imagination. The remaining chapters seem to give it an unpleasant twist.

Werner_V15Werner_V15over 11 years ago
I really love this

the plot is more than good. I liked it the way it gradually build up and the further we got the more both were entangled.

I read some of the comments: I dont know whether it is on the impossible side to fxxx the own mother. I never got that far although like many mothers of the men here she spied on me, she caught me, she touched out of the blue, she happended to feel my bulge, she playfully grabbed my hard on during the weekly family bath.

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Shit just got real...

Holy shit...mommy went nuts lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Infection, anyone?

Popping back and forth between ass and pussy is a recipe for serious vaginal infection. The germs in the rectum need to stay there, but you give them a free holiday in Aruba!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The mother is a pathetic bitch, obviously got knocked up on purpose and was obviously trying to get her pussywhipped mommas boy loser son to rape the girl. Pussywhipped loser or not, how could he stand to be with the evil bitch when she has no problem having her son rip and tear open the girls ass which would have surely been bleeding out, oil or no oil. I cant read any more of this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I feel the exact opposite

Makayla was going to blackmail him into marrying her- she is a gold digger and admitted it. His mom was doing him a favor. I hated the last chapter but loved this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Epic Splat

This story hit the pavement like a bag of wet cement off of a five story building. Huge disappontment after 5 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So much promise, horrible ending

After 6 chapters, it ends with the mom and son running away together and living as husband/wife with a baby???

The premise was great and the first two chapters were fine. You should have introduced David's girlfriends into the mix and make it a 3-some with Mom. Or another chapter could have been with David's 1/2 sister coming back and fucking him. Or Mom/David fucking in public. Chapters needed more variety

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not the best ending

It was a great story until the last chapter .I thought that it was going to work into a threesome not down the gutter. Sorry but thats were you took it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
PSYCHO-SEXUAL MOMMY

Mom has turned into the horny psycho beast from Hades.

However, I am certain that an author of your calibre can salvage this; so far; excellent series.

I look forward with great anticipation to the next few chapters, leading; I am sure; to a resounding, XXX rated climax to this series and for your readers .

Keep writing great Erotica.

Cheers, Den

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

1. Although writtenapproximately 12-13 uears ago, medical science has show that the risk of birth defects in a child conceived via incest is only about 3%-5% higher than the risk of conception via non-familiar couples. Finally, in its infancy, gene identification and splicing was possible at that time. No scientific need for abortion.

2. Unfortunately, David is not the type individual to anally rape Makayla, although she deserves it. It is surprising that his mother was willing to go that far.

3. I am glad that David was mature enough to realize that Makayla would never make him happy nor love him the way his mother does.

4. It was not David's place to demand his mother abort their child. If he loves her as much as he believes and says, it is a subject that should be discuss rationally and honestly.

5. David finally realizes how much and how unconditionally his mother loves him. As the story developes, I hopes he realizes how much of a woman he has and that he is man enough to keep her.

trousersnaketrousersnake7 months ago

Sorry you lost me with the pregnancy and then the controlling mother. Shame

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3535 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.