All Comments on 'Ravaged by a Big Black Cock'

by schuwinggg

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
james_38671james_38671almost 12 years ago
wow

i want to meet mandingo and receive his love pole deep n me every where so hot , keep it up

bottom9bottom9almost 12 years ago
great !!

great story, wish I was in your shoes !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
heaven

i would always give mysel fto black cock i am such a slut for them

write more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
got to get a cock that big

I have got to get a cock that big, damn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

He was a slightly plump, tall black guy, Addison was mid 40s,around my age, came over to work with a large utility company, which i did some contract work for. He invited me to the end of year party, we had got on pretty well in the 3 months i had known him. He was popular with the office girls, i said to him, which one are you taking home tonight, he smiled, none, really not my thing, besides it is not good form, frowned upon. At the end of the night he said come back to my flat, have a few drinks and a chat, i go back in 3 weeks. O.k, great, i took him in my car. Nice flat, he said relax, get the suit off, he disappeared, i took my coat off, he came back in boxers and a t shirt, Jd and coke. came out, sat opposite. We talked, but every time i looked over i could see the end of his cock in his boxers. I had some bi experience, sucked a couple of cocks and been sucked, heard about black cock and stroked myself to some of the stories on this site. He must have read my mind because he said don't be shy, take the pants off, i stood, mesmerized and did just that. He smiled, beckoned me over,lowering his boxers to reveal a very large cock, biggest i had seen in reality. You can touch it if you want, i wanted and felt the strength in it, slowly stroking it, then slowly on my knees, licking the huge head and about half the shaft. He stood up, wait and he retuned with a towel and a tube of Glyde. Turn around and i did, he lowered my boxers, then speared between my cheeks with his tongue, rimming me, i was so hard.Then his tongue replaced by wet fingers, opening my hole, 1 then 2 twisting slowly around, working me. He removed them, i turned, his cock was standing straight up, covered in lube. I wanted it, i straddled him, holding his cock to my opening, he didn't move except his warm lips and tongue to mine and i slowly opened as i eased slowly down on his large cock until i was sitting flat on his thighs. There was pain, then a feeling of being full, less pain and a pleasure/pain somewhere in there. He went to move, no don't,, let me and i moved up a bit, down a bit, then the full length twice and i lost control as my cock sprayed us, he saying its o.k. He put my arms around his shoulders and stood, moving me onto his bed, on my back, he in me, between my legs, fucking me, making love to me, as his tongue explored my mouth. i remember whimpering, trying to lock my legs around him, my arms around him as he fucked me. Then he leaned back, lifted my legs straight up onto his shoulders and fucked me, hard, long, more cum leaving me, then i felt it in me, my bottom couldn't hold it all as it sprayed my legs as he pushed hard up into me, giving me his hot seed. Absolute best sexual experience i ever had. Before he left, i was filled with his seed quite a few times. Now he has gone, i stroke myself thinking about it. He said he will be back in 12 weeks. I hope i can last.

MickyFox0MickyFox0almost 7 years ago
Luck

Some people have all the luck. Hope your job didn't suffer with all this antics of yours, lucky sod.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I've been fucked by big black cocks, but the biggest cock to ever fuck me was a white guy. Turned out his cock was a little over 11/2". I can relate to the guy in this story in that it hurt like hell as he kept boring into my ass, but then turned to pleasure. He fucked me for almost 15 minutes before he filled me with his cum. We got together at once every week foe 31/2 years then he was transferred with his job. I still miss his cock to this day. I has bean 5 years since he last fucked me.c38d

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing night

The biggest cock I’ve had was 10.5 inches and very big and black. It was the best sex I’ve ever experienced. His name was Randy and I sucked his big cock and he coached me into deepthroating him as he shoved his cock down my throat over and over again. I was so pumped that I could deepthroat him that I just could not stop myself. He fucked me that night 3 times and each time he fucked my ass it always followed a long period of him sliding his cock down my throat for long periods then he would fuck me in many different positions and then he would put his cock back in my mouth to cum. His cum was so powerful and intoxicating and I couldn’t get enough of it. It was a 5 hour fuck session and worth every minute of it. The most exciting sex I’ve ever had up to that night. Now it seems like I’m sucking black cock and getting fucked by only big black cocks. I’m a slut for bbc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
black is hot

my first black cock was at a park on the Tempe/Phoenix border. Good looking guy and I was just a little drunk. It took very little to get his cock into my mouth and he let me suck on it for a few minutes but he wanted to fuck and he was already hard so I pulled my pants down to my ankles and let him have what he wanted. Only took him about three minutes to plant his raw seed eight inches deep into my anal pussy. Hot fun in the sun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous