All Comments on 'She Fucked Him!'

by ynotadd1more

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 12 years ago
quick and dirty

just as I like them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story ! Very arousing and I like the story plot wher she at first says no, then gives the BJ and then hot sex ! Please write another chapter about what his wife wants to do next. Thanks.

AbsalomrideAbsalomridealmost 12 years ago
Wornock. Are you being serious or

is this a tongue in cheek situation?

Just curious..

ynotadd1moreynotadd1morealmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the good comments

Thank you for the positive comments. I am glad you like my stories. I have others I have not posted yet. As for Dwornack, I have had plenty of attractive women ask to be fucked. Maybe you should try a woman first before you become condescending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
4 stars

a voyeur husband story. chapter 2 perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lucky man

My wife had several lovers before I twigged, I envy that you were able to witness your lady's sluttishness. I realised I wanted to be a cuckold and came to encourage her, and help her dress for her lovers, and delivered her to them, but never got to witness the act. Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
First Cousin

My wife's first cousin fucked the shit out her. He has a long cock. She had been drinking and he took her up to an unused bedroom. He held her down and slipped his cock into her and fucked her hard. All she could say was, Oh, God, Oh God, I don't want to get pregnant! He let go inside of her and deposited a huge fucking load of cum. He then made her lick his shaft clean. She deserved it. She kept her heels on as he pinned her legs back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucked up in NJ

I let a guy fuck my wife. He got her pregnant. That was 5 years ago. He still fucks my wife even though I have demanded they stop. They laugh at me and then do it in front of me. I tried to beat his ass, but that didn't go to good, as he ended up making me suck him off. I am not a homo, so I don't try beating his ass anymore. I end up leaving the house and I sleep in the other room if they are still fucking when I return. My advice is do not let anyone fuck your wife, your playing with fire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

I enjoyed this and your threesome two parter. Hope to see more of the true stories. My wife and I have only done the MFF. Also a slight exhibitionism. Time to go home and go at it.

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Great

Love wives that can't say no. I've fucked other men's and other men have gotten mine. I would have loved to see mine weaken and enjoy a huge cock. I let her know I wanted it to happen but she was never comfortable enough to admit it till the end. I would have loved to watch her suduced by a blackcock and have him continue to get her every chance he had. She was so against sex with a Blackman but said her first boyfriend tried to get her try it also. That would have been so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE! Gave it a 4.4/5.0 (88%). Also i fully agree with anon 08/16/13 "Fucked up on NJ" -

I gave my wife a hall pass & regretted it. However what did not kill me made me stronger. I now love my wife more than i ever & she turns me on more than ever.

The reason i gave her the hall pass was i was adoring her looks, her sex appeal, her charm & her wit. Men were attracted to my wife like flies to shit. I gradually realized i was thrilled when she flirted with men who were obviously hitting on her. I was ecstatic when she danced with other men. I was on cloud number 9 when she wore skimpy bikinis on the beach or at pool parties. In that phase of our relationship, which was getting less & less traditional, i was living in my own world (or La La Land if you wish).

Then the real thing took place. The office where my wife worked gota new boss. He was the Regional VP. Soon afterwards my wife got promoted. After that he took her with him to an important business trip. Based on everything I realised he was fucking her. I confronted her. She said she had slept with him & begged me not to leave her.

In one moment i was in 7th hHeaven, the next one i felt i was in Hell. It was a goodbye happiness moment. The strangestthing was that I WAS ATTRACTED TO HER MORE THAN BEFORE SHE ADMITTED SHE HAD CHEATED ON ME. I was in bed with my wife but to me, she was the sexiest woman on Earth at that moment. That night I fucked her tirelessly & too rough like a man possed that i was at the moment. When i was not in bed with her i was very sad & very anxious. However, as Leonard Cohen put it, "there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in".

My wife was sexier & sexier, & i was more & more in love with her.

Finally i was a happy camper once again (back to 7th Heaven). She was making me happy even more than before

The VP was transfered to another office 15 months later.

Nowadays our marriage is open for my wife. She has used her hall pass once in a blue moon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Nothing better than having a big cock friend taking care of your wife.

954Hard954Hardover 2 years ago

Nothing like a hot slut for a wife

49ers6949ers693 months ago

If you stopped including others because it be came uncomfortable, I think the husband would have been pissed about what had just happened and not jacked off to it as well as her lying about the last time her and Steve fucked. I just don't think he should be as accepting this time around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous