All Comments on 'A Tempting Vacation Ch. 15'

by JackKing

Sort by:
  • 155 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ideas

In general I'd say trust your instincts, since they've led you very well so far. The only scene that didn't really work, in my opinion, was the dominatrix part (Helga). I don't think the sex drugs are really necessary either; the natural sexiness of the scenes should do just fine for the characters. Obviously I'd like to eventually see some sort of resolution with Amy and Pam, but I'm happy to have that put off until the future. More with Beth, and with the newcomers of Sue and Lil/Mike. Out of the scenarios you listed, I think the jet ski, yoga, and horse back riding might work the best. I do think it's good for Ron to come once every several chapters. I thought this was a good chapter, the see-through nightie and Beth's BJ worked well. Great as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ideas

Love what you are doing

Some thoughts.. Pam and Beth are getting rather excited. Something between them perhaps that Ron witnesses. Beth could then trick Pam and Ron perhaps Pam blindfolded into Les action with a vibe, unknown that the vibe is Ron?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A thought

lap setting on a boat with the natural movement on the water works good and snorkling will give time alone while waiting on a boat.you have done great so far i am sure what ever you come up with will be good as well. Also parra sailing would be kinda fun to explore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I've been reading these stories since they were first published so if I say anything you find inaccurate blame it on the fact I it's been a long time since I read certain chapters.

The Shannon/Courtney characters originally interested me, but their big scene with Ron turned into mere foreplay for the Lil/Mike scene. At this point I really can't tell them apart as they've blurred into the same character and seem to have run their course. If you were going to bring them back I'd like to see descriptions and character development to make me care about them again. And, the weed Beth found would certainly provide a plot device to bring them back (Her manipulating them back). I could see them in a night club scenario, but I think it'd be interesting to split them up a little. Maybe one is more interested in getting with Ron while the other is interested in Beth. The seeds for that were planted early on I believe. The night club scenario would also allow other characters to be believably present as well- Helga, Mike, Lil.

Lil is a character that really interests me now, and you could drop her into several scenarios- massage, yoga. She could be out to treat herself and run into Beth/Pam/Ron. Since Beth knows what happened between her and Ron it would be easy manipulation for her. I don't know what to do with Mike as I'm not a huge fan of the character as the male Beth. There's also a tiny bit of ick factor in the fact he's doing the manipulation to his wife. For this reason I'd want any hookup between Ron and Lil to not be at his direction(Beth is the queen Bee afterall). Maybe he hooks up with Beth (showed interest in her in the past) or even Courtney/Shannon. He could certainly use catching them as manipulation of his own. Maybe he only intends to tease his wife more but loses control of the situation resulting in Ron and Lil hooking up. I don't know, but something different than a scene you could too easily replace Mike with Beth and Lil with Pam in.

Anyway, just some thoughts I had. This is one of the best stories I've read so please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice!

Damn Jack....your imagination is better than any advice or direction any of us fans could give....I don't want to speak for everyone, but this series is the most erotic thing I have ever read! It would make the movie Blame it on Rio seem lame it this was turned into a film...

As for direction...I love the teasing both ways...I would like Ron to "accidentally" tease them. Loved the idea of unavoidable lap sitting. I'm not sure this group needs drugs, but I can understand that drugs help justify their behavior.

I would love to see Pam initiate something with Beth in their bed while Ron discreetly watch from the fold out bed... I like the storyline with Lil but it played out unless Mike starts getting teased by Beth and maybe Pam while Lil is distracted by Ron...maybe Lil teases Ron.

I was never into any of the young girls introduced..but it was still hot.

I think it's hot when there is the thrill of getting caught and all the constant cock teasing... You are the king Jack! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ron Needs to Take Command

whatever situations you decide to use, the important thing will be to show Ron finally acting like a man and taking charge, first with Beth. He should realize he's been teased, turn the tables and make her his slave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I've enjoyed all the installments of this great story, though I have to say the ones with Courtney/Shannon, Helga, and Lil have been less interesting to me than the core group of characters (I did, however, really love the episodes with Sue, in the store and in the shower). I like the idea of both Ron and Pam being in situations where Beth is manipulating them both, as in the last episode, and more situations where Pam is as trapped as Ron has been in the past - in the midst of a yoga class, or on a boat, or with a clothing malfunction that keeps her hiding in a pool or hot tub - would work really well. I like Ron's continued haplessness, because it puts him in the same boat as Pam - and the idea of the two of them stranded together somewhere, nude or nearly so, would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Marvelous work yet again, and a most welcome addition to the finest series on this site.

I have to echo the thoughts of the one below, if you can somehow manage to get Pam and Ron naked together but keep it relatively innocent without being too contrived, then that could be even better than the shower chapter (which is the best so far imo)

I just hope we don't have to wait as long next time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yoga / Massage for shared gawking

It'd be interesting to put the crew in a situation with other folks (Helga? Lil? Courtney / Shannon) experience looking at and reacting to Ron with Pam.

You could see yoga with some strained shorts going this direction or women peeping into the men's massage changing area. Maybe changing areas on a scuba / snorkeling boat*. Something that let's Pam see how other women lust after Ron and maybe get jealous of the attention and start craving it for her self.

* the boat idea is interesting, especially with a few lusty ladies, because Ron won't really be able to escape their advances. He'll just have to get by while trying to remain innocent in front of Pam and not get cornered. Some of these boats could be pretty large and multi decked, providing several vantage points for spying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'll take anything you come up with Jack. Not sure if you're brainstorming for story lines or just ideas for locations for interludes you've already planned, but here's my two cents:

Just like the ice cream cone fantasy from the plane actually became a reality, there seems to be plenty of tit fucking fantasy play from Pam and Ron, so maybe that happens in reality somewhere (don't think Ron being trapped in Pam's bra counts). (That being said, I don't know how you square the circle of hooking those 2 up. The characters are so well-written, it's tough to see how Pam can feel good about herself if she hooks up with her daughter's b/f. Maybe Ron and Amy have to break up somehow. Again, whatever you do is fine by me.)

At some point, it has to be revealed to Sue that Beth is not Ron's daughter. Beth being her typical candid self and calling Sue on being a prick teaser, and Sue's excited response will be a very interesting/exciting development. Can see Beth, Sue, and Ron together.

As for scenarios for the time period before Amy comes back, maybe the three women (or just Beth and Sue) see and enter a male strip club for a laugh and end up in a back room with a dancer where one thing leads to another and they play out some fantasies with the dancer about what they'd like to do to Ron. That'd be really hot.

Would love to see the Beth/Pam seduction finalized.

I'm not especially interested in the other characters but not opposed to them. Nothing wrong with some characters having a shorter time on the stage than others. Shannon and Courtney could maybe seduce Amy though.

Hope that helps. You can do no wrong though. Good luck with the inspiration and a big thank you. Have been waiting to see how this plays out for 10 years now (first saw this series back on another long-forgotten site in about 2002 I think).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best story I've read

I hate to offer any suggestions. I like the idea of developing the relationship of Pam and Beth further. I always thought Beth convincing Pam to go to a nude beach and then locking the keys in the car and manipulating the situation so that Ron shows up before the alotted time. I actually assumed this might be a plot line you were preparing based on the direction and conversations in previous chapters. Again great story and I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Helga

I loved, LOVED the Helga character. That chapter was my favorite though I've enjoyed all of them. Maybe include Lil in the scene so she's made to have sex with him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice to see you writing again

I second the comment below about the Nude beach. It's a tropical island after all, and if the three of them went to a beach, they wouldn't necessarily know it was a clothing optional one after all.

luxdeluxluxdeluxalmost 12 years ago
keep em coming....

Agreed. Nice to see them back again. I also would enjoy seeing pam and beth hook up. A couple of threesomes should include; mike and lil (i really expected mike to slide in while she was blowing ron), amy pam and ron, sue beth and ron really do need to pick up where they stopped and beth should nail amy aftter pam...

Keep up the great work.

Lux

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

Still my favorite story series on the site. My vote is for hot tub, and while I'd prefer the day to include mostly just Pam and Beth, if there are "extras", I'd lean towards Shannon and Courtney. Anyway, I'm sure whatever you write will be awesome.

JackKingJackKingalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the great feedback!

Between all the comments above, and my email, I am getting some great suggestions. Keep 'em coming.

There have been several comments about lack of interest in Shannon and Courtney. I admit, I conjured them, and Helga, to have a way to get the sex toys needed for the shower scene, and then the cock ring scene with LiI. I wanted to get to those scenes and couldn't just produce the props from thin air.

Also, a few responses have expressed a lack of need for the drugs. In my mind, Pam has some barriers that will need to be broken down to get to a scene that I've been working toward almost since I started this story, all those years ago. She has dabbled on the edge of misbehavior so far, but has always regained her moral compass, so alcohol, pot, and sexual enhancement drugs will help move her to the dark side, so to speak. That and lots of sexual tension and temptation, which is what you guys are helping me create with all the wonderful suggestions.

Again, please feel free to add your two cents. Unfortunately, my writing usually takes some time, and plot lines can shift as the words on paper lead me places I didn't initially plan.

Thanks again for all the kind words.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hooray for more chapters!

Indeed, it's the best tale on this entire enormous site. I was surprised at how hot Ch 15's handjob is, Beth giving him a bursting boner WHILE telling him he musn't get sexual, that was masterly.

And I'd like to see more: The boat idea could be good. You need a place where people can't see everything they're doing. You need is a scenario in which Beth is the puppetmaster and Pam is partly in the dark, while Ron is entirely in the dark. If Beth told Ron that she was going to "help him let steam off" so he'd stop springing boners, and then Pam was "accidentally" allowed to see that blowjob or that Beth-controlled fuck of Ron . . . and Pam saw that Beth controlled Ron's attitude after . . . then Pam'd start thinking she might be able to have a little fun with Ron and he'd be . . . none the wiser? He'd be . . . entirely at her mercy re Amy, which is to say he'd never never tell?

It's a step toward getting them all where they're headed.

I, too, agree that the drugs thing is an unnecessary angle - maybe save it for the last, final boost of Pam's/Ron's/Amy's lusts when they do the final scene, but otherwise avoid it. Simple human lust is enough. The drugs are a little like Popeye's spinach - it's a bit of a cheat, but as a RARELY used intensifier, well, okay then.

What I'd LOVE to see is Ron being pleasured mercilessly while being told that he musn't cum. "This is just a bit of fun, Ron, as long as you don't cum. It's not cheating on Amy, for us to do this. Only if you cum, then THAT would be being unfaithful to that sweet girl you love." And of course, they'd give him no choice but to fire off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
chapter 15 was as good as the rest

I like the hot tube idea. Maybe where visitors show up and Pam has to move onto Ron's lap. Also I think Beth and Pam should get together when Ron can watch but not rush in and join. Truly though anything you think of can only be as good as what you've done so far, and that's great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best series on this site

An absolutely awesome series!!!

I like the idea of Ron being manipulated but not allowed to cum.

Also, I think Pam should have several close calls nearing an orgasm until she is finally on a speed boat or car and the vibrations from the moving vehicle actually set off an enormous orgasm she had to hide.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Night Club

I like the night club idea. Slow dances can create many situations. Beth getting Ron hot then making Pam dance with him. As many other charectors as you want can show up there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't be cliche

Please don't do the hot tub, it's cliche and beneath you. How about a Yoga/massage combo? I like the idea of the sauna too. Love the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Jack, I wont offer advice as whatever you do is great! Just, please, please dont leave it so long between submissions.

I have been checking every day for 9 months & a 3 pager was not enough!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
still going strong

I too, like suggested here before by another reader, like the idea of Pam spying on some action of Ron with another female. Gives her some fuel for projection. I also realy liked the Lil (and Mike) chapter. Maybe some more (not so secret) action with here. Whatever you'll decide Im sure it will be very stimulating again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hero Ron

begin by saying: this series is the reason I still visit this site!

I like the idea of the nightclub. I think it would be good to see Ron defend Pam's honour in some way, punching some lecherous anonymous male or something when he tries to get too frisky with Pam on the dancefloor. to make Pam want Ron of her own accord, and not just Beths agenda.

Maybe Beth could even reward him for that?

not desperate for any more characters to return, but then again, that's probably because I love the main narrative so much!

Please, PLEASE keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Haven't even read yet.......

Just want to say thanks for this chapter, even if it is a short one. Its just good to know you're working on it! Gone to read now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Bring back Helga!! I'm sure some fun could be had with her and her dominatrix ways

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The Best

The best story on the site. Keep up the great work.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
New Idea

At first: A very great story. Big compliments to the author.

Most I like Helga and the bag of toys. I would like to read something about the nightclub, the gymn and the sauna. Perhaps Helga can meet the group in the nightclub - and put some sextoys at Ron. Then the women dance with Ron and his big Hard-on.

And here is another idea: A jellyfish will damage both hands of Ron. For some days his hands must be in a bandage. He cannot wash himself, stroke himself, hide himself - and all must be done by the women.

I hope, you will enjoy this idea. I think it can be a base of many interesting scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
massage

Got to be massage , perhaps Beth giving Pam a massage but has to leave the room and asks Ron to take over , then she return later and both Pam and Beth give Ron a massage ,once again Beth leaves at one stage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
night club

definite a night club would offer skimpy clothes... lots of touching on the dance floor ... more drink ... maybe even the ladies drunk. and if you add a foam party component you would have night club and hot tub in one... slippery and tempting... hope you describe a detailled foam party with them :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Jetski

I'm not sure what you had in mind for the jetski idea.. but seems like a good opportunity for Ron's unintended erection to rub against Pam's back after Beth maneuvers them to share a jetski.

Also.. I'd love to have Helga the dominatrix return and play with Ron after Beth accidentally leaves him in some awkward position and is pulled away. If not that, perhaps she can play some more with the co-eds. :)

This has been a fantastic read and hope to see more after you've found your inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A cut above

Great work as always Jack

The core of the series is women manipulating ron into highly erotic situaions. Typically it is Beth doign this and you write the part perfectly, the beach chapter was pure brilliance. Wherever you decide to go in coming chapters, it should always loop back to Ron being put into compromising positons, being aroused, exposed, relentlessy teased, etc. The amazing scenarios you have written out in past chapters always carry that someones watching but cant be seen feel.

Something like Beth maniuplating Ron, teasing throughout the day, then the climax of the chapter would be in public or a small group where no one could see what was happening, but somethign was. Say at a dinner table with a small group and under the table beth strokes ron off, or plays footise with his cock as discussion goes on. Eveyrone is unaware but beth teases non stop. Eventually beth gets him off in a big way, could do somethign like pam / courtney, someone happens to catch a glimpse of whats going on and plays along, or simply watches. I like the idea of Beth getting Ron off close to pam, wether pam can actually see it, or just suspcets it.

Also, getting back to a situation where beth (or someone) turns Ron on so much at an "unfortunate time" that he puts himself in a compromising postion that he cant do anyting about. Similar to chapter 1 in the back seat with Pam in his lap when she noticed him getting hard and was breathing just right, amazing, got me hooked on your series.

I like any of the scenario suggestions so far, Sauna, Yoga, massage, night club, dip in the water / hot tub, perhaps a dark corner of a coffee shop, bookstore, more clothign store explotis, shorts bunched up, Ron sleeping etc. You always make great use of blankets and sheets :d

Thanks so much for contininuing this excellent work, a cut above anyting else i have read here. I check in often and have for years, cant wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
...

i agree with the foam party suggestion. it is packed, crowded and no way to go out and avoid it. he would relentlessly rubbed and teased...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
foam party...

yes foam party sounds very interesting. slippery wet close contact. try that! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beth seduces Pam

While pam is drugged, Beth seduces Pam while Ron is supposedly asleep/drunk in the bed next to them. Which would then lead to a later seduction of Beth by Amy and Ron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Asian

bring back the asian bikini model. That shower scene was one of hottest teases I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
tempting

Go with the night club. The others (hot tub, massage) are too private and get too hard to believe.

Otherwise, go with yoga. The poses could be good

tousled40tousled40almost 12 years ago
Beth the Manipulator

Thanks for taking us another step on the decade long journey to release. You're the undisputed master of sustaining the tease; no one else gets close.

Like so many other fans, I enjoy the situations in which Beth choreographs the crew to keep things simmering. This is my stab at a scenario that allows Beth to be her bad self while nudging Pam a little closer to the dark side.

You seemed to be looking for an intro to the sports & vacation fun. Would it be helpful to have the resort manager speak confidentially with Pam and Beth to warn them about a recent spate of 'nuisance' phone calls to attractive, unaccompanied guests? He'd explain how the resort would completely understand if the initial reaction of any woman receiving such a call was to hang up in horror. However, if it were possible to keep the perpetrator on the phone and notify security, they would be performing a great public service. He would also mention that a third party witness to any call would be a good idea, in case the perp had stopped misbehaving by the time security came on the line.

A discussion of what to do if they get such a call leads Pam to acknowledge the need to bring the pervert to justice. Beth immediately identifies an opportunity to help move Pam towards embracing her desires. Using the video as leverage, she persuades Mike to call and Pam answers, Ron is just getting dressed (or some such) so Beth rushes off to "notify security". Partially clad Ron has to get close enough to the earpiece to hear what the caller is saying to Pam so he can be a reliable witness. They struggle as the sound quality is poor and have to get close - in fact Pam has to sit on Ron's lap.

Mike starts with standard "what are you wearing" cliches and Pam quickly learns that a lame response risks losing the "criminal" she is trying to capture as he threatens to hang up. So, reluctantly, she begins to play along as the teen listens in. At Beth's instigation, Mike uses the scene with Lil and Ron as the inspiration for his call. He asks Pam a sequence of loaded questions that haltingly draw a "confession" of her liking for a young, monumentally proportioned cock and surrendering control. Of course, Ron also responds but strives to follow the 3 rules throughout.

I guess Beth could be watching Pam and Ron from a vantage point, but I think she’d prefer to be with Mike, teasing and guiding him as he makes the call...but she returns to the room after an erotically charged interval with a story of lackadaisical security and an inept island police force. She finds Pam flustered – in fact she had been about to cross a line with Ron when the door opened. She takes her friend out for fresh air while telling Ron to make himself scarce, indicating covertly he should hide in the bathroom vantage spot.

Not long after he has hidden, Pam and Beth return with Pam eager to shower away the distressing experience. Her "sympathetic" friend says how important it is to talk through such a cathartic incident which Pam does, haltingly at first but then more lasciviously as her arousal returns. Beth points out to Pam how her libidinous response to the mental images the "perverted" caller planted are linked directly to her feelings for Ron. Referring to the conversation they shared on the beach, she encourages Pam to harness her cravings to fuel fantasies so they are a manageable source of harmless pleasure, not the cause of a regrettable incident with Ron.

Ron is treated to the sight of Pam fucking herself with Beth's dildo while echoing the words Beth moaned on the beach as she fucked him. Ultimately, Pam acknowledges to Beth and herself that she needs a coping strategy to avoid doing anything inappropriate with Ron...let the games begin.

Jack, I know this isn't the Request Hour but I'd be very grateful to see your creative genius applied to something along those lines. Even if you don't, the prospect of additional chapters from you puts trivia like a global recession properly into perspective! Many thanks and stay prolific!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More Sue!!

yes, Sue is an amazing character. the shower scene is the best story on here.

hitsomeskinshitsomeskinsalmost 12 years ago
Looking forward to Chapter 16

Welcome back Jack! Glad to see you continuing the series. I can't wait until the "gym and sauna" scene - sure to be a classic.

I would love to see Sue return early from her trip with Dave and Amy - perhaps she realizes she can't be satisfied with Dave after seeing Ron (fantasizing about their swimsuit shopping and shower encounters), and wants to go back, saying that Amy

needs to have that time with her dad, and heads back to the island to meet up with Beth and Pam to have a couple days more fun before her flight back?

From the possible scenes you suggested, I love the following possible scenarios:

a) a yoga class at the resort, perhaps with only women, save for Ron, who is just "one of the girls after all", maybe Pam and Beth wearing tight spandex suits, or crop tops baring their midriff and bottoms of their breasts, leaving little to the imagination; and Ron's cock eventually protruding from his short workout shorts in certain poses. Maybe Leslie returns to the mix when they are shopping for their workout clothes?

b) Beth and Pam and Ron for some reason being moved to a nicer suite with a

small private jacuzzi or hot tub (that usually is meant for only two people in a room); somehow Beth manipulates all three of them into crowding into the tub; perhpas with a clothing "malfunction" or even a decision to go "sans clothing" since it's "no big deal".

c) horse back riding, with the possibility of Ron's cock against Pam's ass since they "have to" share one horse (Beth riding the other horse, breasts bouncing); the vibrations of the horse movements giving Pam an orgasm (similar to the jetski and boat ideas mentioned by others). Also, Pam and Beth could see the horse cocks

and know Ron's is as big (or bigger).

I also really like other folks' ideas above:

1) snorkeling with tight wet scuba suits, and nothing underneath to cover aroused nipples or cocks (perhaps have Leslie help them pick out the suits at the

changing shop)

2) Ron damaging his hands or arms somehow (the jellyfish sting, or some other such injury - perhaps during an uncessarily awkward yoga pose directed by the woman who was teaching the class, in order to expose Ron's cock to his classmates more, or during horseback riding, with the female horse trainer who had been goading Ron into a more dangerous trick with the horse, in order for his cock and balls to bounce around more); all of this necessitating Pam and Beth (and also Sue the "expert nurse") "caring" for him.

3) the group winding up at a "clothing optional" beach near the resort the last day before Amy returns - a location maybe suggested by Leslie after all of their business given to her shop (and a chance for Leslie to finally see Ron in the nude) - the nudity at the beach ultimately being treated as "no big deal", as their bathing suits have gotten skimpier over the past few days

4) smoking pot at the beach, then a visit further towards the dark side - a male strip club during that last night of freedom from Amy; the women bring Ron since they are

treating him like "one of the girls" - innocently having him strip at some point, so they

can compare his cock to the strippers

5) Ron "accidentally"ending up watching Pam and Beth hook up on their shared bed in their condo; a blindfolded Pam thinking Ron's cock is a "sex toy" being used by Beth - perhaps the tit fucking we are waiting for?

6) Beth giving Ron a handjob under the table at a restaurant (perhaps this is how Sue discovers Beth is not his "mom"?)

7) the "nuisance" phone call scenario above - perhaps Pam is on the phone and Ron is just out of the shower, and he has to rush to listen to the call in a towel that starts to fall off again, as before?

I don't necessarily see a need for Helga, Lil, Mike, Shannon, or Courtney to return at this point, but you may have a need to fill a plot point with them (like the "nuisance" phone call).

I also think Ron should never "turn the tables" - he should always follow the "rules", be "innocent".

Perhaps towards the finale Amy breaks up with Ron (perhaps she finds out what happened with Sue?) and thus Pam feels no more guilt in being with him?

Wherever you lead this story, we will follow. Thanks for writing, and for listening!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

So excited your stories are back. I vote for a nightclub scene

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Masquerade theme in a night club

Beth and Pam can tease Ron all night long. Yoga the next day.

grins1000grins1000almost 12 years ago
Suuuuper

Hi Jack,

thanks for your great story.

How about a (non-pornographic) erotic photo-shoot Beth sets up for Ron and Sue or/and Pam. Or an anatomy-art-lesson where Ron poses with some girl/s. His growing cock could accidentally slip between tits, checks or even into a mouth...

Keep it up...

Bye,

grins1000 from Germany

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Boating anyone ?

So great to see the series continue, Beth is the best!

my 2 cents....

Put these 3 on a sailboat (catamaran) with Beth at the helm, some wardrobe malfuctions, some "unitentional" coliding of bodies, potential to knock someone unconcious.... need I say more ?

can't wait...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
2 Cents

Love the series.

Suggest horseback riding (both women love the feel of a strong animal between their legs, Pam gets hit on by the guide) followed by nightclub and hot tub. Catamaran the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

An awesome series ! I'm looking almost daily to check for new stories.

A night club where poor Ron is teased by different women. Everytime he escapes from one, there is another one to catch him. When several women corner him he's put on a table and serviced well or ... saved and taken to the next challenging location.

On a boat he could somehow get stuck in some hatch and then teased mercilessly by one or more (evil?) women. Helga and Amy save him from these girls but Helga wants to abuse his cock and wants to ride him. She has to tie up Amy to have her way with Ron. Pam dicovers them when it is too late and Ron lies there spent and wet while Helga towers over him.

The characters should never loose all of their prudishness. Their moral views should keep them struggling between lust and honour.

Very occasionally or inadvertently taking or being given drugs will make their struggle more intense.

I am very grateful for your writings.

Keep up the good literary work !

tracerbullett44tracerbullett44almost 12 years ago
Tempting Vacation - Pornstars.......

If Tempting Vacation were made into a porno, who would be the cast?

Pam - Lisa Ann

Beth - Madison Ivy

Amy - April Oneil

Sue - Asa Akira

Ron - ???

Helga - Savannah Stern

Shannon and Courtney - (Gracie Glam and Keira Knight)

Just some thoughts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Suggestion

I think she should notice the girls from before acting flirty and getting jealous but justifying by 'protecting' him for daughter. Needless to say it ends up with an erotic massage as she tries to distract him but ends up very distracted herself.

I think he ends up scoring with the wife but husband doesn't mind...

friskys002friskys002almost 12 years ago
Suggestion

A day of pampering with some yoga with Beth and Pam...... then a massage but one where ron gives a massage to pam while beth is having one from a stranger...... and towards the evening ron joins shanon and courtney for a hot tub.......while in the mean time during the massage pam gets so aroused, she is completely committed to anything beth plans

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a massage for history

all of them go to have massages but baths plan there fails when they insist to separat by genders. the women get a normal evening while rons package is discovered by the massause who not only fucks him but also invites the owner of the place. ron is fucked and comes out even more tired than before going to the massause whil the women exit with renewed energy and uninhibited lust. ron will next have to handle them both of their actions while his cock remans copletely flaccid from the workout.

signed darkneophantos

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Next Chapter

These sound like they could be incredibly sexy:

Massage

Night Club

Hot tub

The co-eds and Lil and Mike are both very hot. Not so much "Helga".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Yoga 100%. There are few yoga stories with an innocent boy and two hit older women. It would definitely be the first of its kind

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Where to next

I would like to see Ron and Lil end up in some sort of trist, along with Beth of course. Hot tub intrigues me, late at night, with Mike asleep after a drinking session with the college kids leaving Lil horny and looking for action (although she does not know she is looking).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Strapped

Been following this for about 10 years or something - still think its ye best story around.... Keep it up!

Ideas: I like the yoga massage workout concepts - able to provide a lot of visual

Stimulation. However I really like the scenes where there is actual contact that must be ignored (towel at the beach, sitting on laps, pushing past on the plane etc) and would love to see a little more down that route. I suppose the bourse riding, jetski etc could provide that, but I also really like your Halloween story too where the kid is actually strapped on to the woman, and wonder if something like parasailing tandem, or some indoor rock climbing kinds of activities might allow for some up close and unavoidable contact scenarios?

Also, totally agree - Sue has GOT to come back some how... :)

Thanks a million, Jack, you're the King!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LOVE IT

I have been following this story for years and have been dying for an update! Thanks! My favorite scenes are when Ron is forced to get off while trying to act normal or keep up an act like in the beach scene and the jelly donut! I agree with a lot of people about another hottub scene but would love to see him actually cum with other people unbeknownst to some of the others! Situations where contact is forced is also great like the friction on the airplane! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story series

I'd like to see some sort of physical contact between pam and Beth. Not full sex, just some teasing by Beth, or Beth touching pam while pam is weak as they are watching Ron in some sort of situation they've found him in or Beth has set up. This is by far the best story series on the site. It's agony having to wait for the next entry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
How about Snorkling?

First of all awesome story!

One scenerio that might be cool is if Ron, Beth and Pam go snorkeling. You can make it so Pam has a fear of what's swimming around in the ocean but with everything that's going on she decides to be brave and just go for it. Beth ends up ditching them at the last second and Pam can't help but get close to Ron everytime something startles her:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Blind Folds?

This might be a bit dopey but maybe one way to get Pam and Ron together is if they were both blind-folded and didn't know who the other person was. Presumably, this comes about from engineering by Beth. Don't ask me how to make that scenario realistic but it might help get those 2 together without Pam feeling (too) bad about hurting Amy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Suggestion

Fantastic story. By far the best on this site.

To continue from the end of this story, since they have their bathing suits on they could head to a new beach that Beth heard about that turns out to be clothing optional. They'll all need to make sure to get properly covered with sunscreen once Beth talks Pam and Ron into shedding their suits.

Where ever you decide to take this story I'm sure will be great. Thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My 2 cents

At the risk of repeating everyone here: absolutely best story ever, on any site!

I agree with those who don't see a need for the secondary characters, aside from Sue - the scenes with her were among the best.

I like the massuese idea, and possibly the ones with Ron unable to use his hands - Sue can come in here, she's a nurse, right?

Nude beach isn't bad, either.

Last point: I also loved your other story, Trick or Treat. How about a follow-up to that, to give yourself a creative change from this one?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

What about them all going to the spa for massages. Beth can manipulate Pam and Ron into getting a couples massage so they are naked in the same room.

tracerbullett44tracerbullett44almost 12 years ago
A visit to Atlantis

How about you have them take a day trip to Atlantis, Paradise Island. That resort has a large water park and seaquarium with lots of tunnels and underground walkways with views into the water tanks. A lot of dark corners where Beth can work her teasing magic on poor Ron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sailing

You could have them rent a small sailboat and go sailing. Possibly have them capsize it and some teasing while they right the boat and head back in.

Thanks for continuing the story. This is one of my all-time favorites.

NatakuredNatakuredalmost 12 years ago
amy ron watched by amy's dad and sue

why not on the last day amy is with her dad, they pick up ron for some horse back riding, ron and amy get spilt from the group and finally get their time alone, but pam is watching or the dad and sue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Spa/Gym

They need to go to the gym and to the spa for some working out - and messages. A scene in the steam room where Ron and Beth do not know that Pam is also there would be hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

please be faster, i m looking this page more than my email, addicted to this story..

i love the no choice but to concept.. more pam and sue please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More, Faster Please??

This is an awesome story!!! Absolutely fantastic!!

My vote for the next chapter is a night at the club that ends with Ron and Pam having to share the pull out bed. Another option might be a day at the Spa where Beth, Ron and Pam share a sauna after everyone gets a massage. Even if you go another direction, I can't wait for the next chapter!!

Keep writing, you're doing a fantastic job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hurry up

Come on Jack, hurry up, I am dying to get the rest of the story.You are a bigger tease than Pam and Beth put together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVE THIS SERIES

I agree with everyone else who says you need to hurry up mate. I check this everyday, to see if the next story is out. Please post it quick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Please keep writing this story. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.Thank you Jack.

franklandfranklandover 11 years ago
Give the guy a break

He's written 15 stories, some as long as 2,500 words. It takes a lot to keep coming back to the same story and characters. Show him some appreciation, give him a suggestion or two like he's asking for and you'll get your 16th chapter soon enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One Idea

I agree with Frankland. Great stories like this one take time. Keep up the good work.

It wouldn't work soon, but I'd love to see Beth handcuff Pam to the bed blindfolded (maybe seeing Beth is distracting for Pam?) and fuck her doggy style with a strap on from the bag'o'fun. At first Ron just gets to watch, but eventually Beth lets him fuck Pam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done Jack!

I have really enjoyed the series so far. I love the way you create ridiculous scenarios (buried in sand, etc), and then make them both believable and erotic. I also like the way you vary the characters, moving some (like Amy) "offstage" for a while, so the story can take another twist. I hadn't expected it to work, but the teasing/voyeurism/tempting to just short of climax is simply brilliant.

As for the next chapter(s), I personally liked the naughty co-eds, and would like to see more of them...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MOAR.

I realize you've got a fair few people saying "GIVE ME MORE GIVE ME MORE" and so on and I don't expect you to rush anything for anyone else's benefit but I would like to add myself to the list of readers who appreciate your writing.

If you're having trouble deciding on where to go next for Ron maybe you could write something completely different like Tricked Then Treated?

You don't always have to work on this one plot. I know how tiresome it can be to limit yourself to one set of characters and one plot line.

Anyway. I can't pretend to know how you feel or anything but, like I said, I appreciate your writing and I'd be completely willing to sit patiently for quite some time to see more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
all too real...

So i started reading this story from the 7 chapter based on the main pages recommendation and was instantly hooked. The funny thing is that my name is Ron and my wifes name is Beth. While I'll be honest I'm nowhere near as endowed as the character in yhis story the name connection alone was enough to give me pause... And in response to the authors request I think the yoga idea is best but mabey go with what is called hot yoga. I believe that is where they do yoga in a controlled environment of around101 degrees fahrenheit

entooitentooitover 11 years ago
ideas for more fun with Ron

Great stories! really! Thanks for putting the effort into creating fun, erotic and sexy stories.

Ideas: These ideas are based on what turns me on personally, so ... I would like to see Ron put suntan lotion on the two older ladies, with his Cialis cock growing hard as he got more and more daring, eventually making it kind of sexual.

another great idea is to have the foursome go to a night club that features wet t-shirt contests. The girls enter, and coutrney and shannon are there too and also enter the contests. The two younger girls know that Ron is there when they see Pam and Beth in the contest too. They decide it would be funner to be on the floor watching with Ron, and lose after the first round. Pam and Beth both get into it, have a hot lesbo scene on stage, while the two younger girls play with Ron on the floor as he watches the ladies. Very sexy. Then dancing, oh and Pam and Beth are commando, and wearing very revealing clothes, and they get felt up a lot by other college guys too. fun night of sensual play, erotic teasing ending with a reverse gang bang of Ron?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved this series Jack.

In my opinion the this series should end with Pam's fantasy fulfilled having Ron forcefully take her orchestrated by Beth approved by Amy and enjoyed by us all! However it ends you know that I and all the rest of your fans will be at there cheering on your great talent Jack!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep it coming!

Ron and Sue definitely need more time together. I also think a scene at the gym would be incredible - perhaps Ron could have time with Sue and Beth separately at the gym - and something with Pam in the steam room would be hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Any update Jack? I must check this page daily! Eagerly awaiting chapter 16!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

WOW!! I have to tell you Jack... VERY HOT!! A LOT of tugging while reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great series---really one of the best

would like to see beth seduce pam as follows:

ron goes out to the pool. beth gives pam more mimosa with sex stimulant. after it has kicked in beth confesses to pam she is feeling extremely horny about ron and worried she will do something inappropriate.

Pam, not knowing about the stimulant, notices she herself is feeling strongly aroused too. beth describes how much she would like to play with ron, to lick and suck him, to ride him and feel filled with his cock.

pam listens, getting hotter and hotter. beth hugs pam and begs her to please help her avoid giving into the lust she feels for amy's boyfriend. pam says she will help, but what can she do?

beth explains the psychological value of role playing. if beth can pretend that she is having sex with ron then maybe the feeling can be brought to a virtual fulfillment and subside.

pam is not sure but is willing to do whatever it will take to help her friend and recognizes inside she also is becoming overwhelmed with strong sexual impulses for her daughters friend.

beth asks pam to please pretend to be ron and kiss her. they make out on the bed and rub against each other. beth asks pam to caress her and she touches beth's breasts and hard nipples.

beth produces the large dildo she brought and asks pam for permission to kiss it and suck it. beth coos with pleasure and says how nice and hard ron's cock is. and then inserts it deep in her vagina while kissing pam and lustfully rubbing against her.

beth asks pam if she also feels horny for ron and pam confesses she also is totally hot for him.

"poor baby", beth says. "let me help you too." beth then has pam suck on the cock while she kisses pam's breasts and then her pussy. when pam's hips begin to buck up and down beth takes the dildo from her friends mouth and says: "are you ready for a nice pretend fucking? beth and pam kiss passionately and pam lustfully spreads her legs. Just at that moment, as beth begins to enter pam the hotel fire alarm goes off and they are forced to run out into the pool and dive naked still clutching the dildo into the water where ron is floating........

yonekhadvashyonekhadvashover 11 years ago
Waiting for chapters 16,17,18,.... ???

Too good to stop now.

Please make us happy!

tracerbullett44tracerbullett44over 11 years ago
Every day for four months........

Been checking every day for four months for the next update. No pressure, series is just that good. Favourite chapters are the bathtub scene with Sue, the under the sheet blowjob and Ron taking charge in the changing room!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anticipation

Can hardly wait for the next chapter. How about letting Amy have some adventures while she's away too. Maybe with Sue, maybe tempting some other guys. Why let Ron and Beth have all of the fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
C'mon dude!

How long do we wait? :-) I like the idea of Amy's Adventures, how about some fun for her while Beth keeps Ron and Pam (and Sue) ticking over?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a new Character

I am really looking forward to the next chapter!

How about introducing a new character. A Yoga instructor. Beth and Pam have been practicing Yoga as a part of their new healthy gym lives, and drag Ron along with them for a yoga session. A room with a couple of women and a Yoga instructor wearing yoga pants and a sports bra, with a perfectly honed and toned body, adjusting the positions of her students, and spending a lot of time on the beginner Ron, whose erection is obvious through his shorts. Perhaps she doubles as a masseuse?

itsscienceitsscienceover 11 years ago
I love these stories

The way Pam and Beth tease young Ron is just exceptionally hot. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep it coming!

I like the jet ski idea - could definitely fit Ron plus one on; followed by a clubbing scene later in the evening, with some very inappropriate dancing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story!

If I was going to give my two cents about what should come next, it would be that Beth has had too easy of a time manipulating everyone, and now that Pam and Beth just downed the laced drinks, it would be a perfect situation for Beth to get frustrated with Pam and Ron's willpower displaying that even though both of them are incredibly horny they are holding back despite what they truly want would make it that much more steamier. Not to mention Beth's frustration would leave her in a situation to do something desperate, to make sure she could get off on her voyeuristic thrills. An Idea on specifics when it comes to the massage, that after Ron and Pam have been straining to hold in there desires, that Pam would drop her guard down to the masseuse since its finally someone other than Ron, whether its a man or woman would be insignificant to her based on how horny she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
we will wait

for its THAT good! sooner rather than later - why not now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Please

You have done brilliant work so far. More Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yoga and hot tub?

How about adding yoga and ending it with the hot tub? Hope your still planing on continuing your stories man, cause your a really gifted writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks

Whatever it is i am sure it is going to be AWESOME, love this story.

I think Ron and Beth should definitely go at it (once or twice) to give poor Ron some relief during his wait to have Pam. A lot of teasing and unexpected pleasure for the three between the three is good as they who i am interested in. I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pam needs more

Pam should hook up with sue and dave in a drug endused orgy.maybe beth could suck off ron while being fucked with a strapon by amy. Perhaps a toy from the ther goody bag?

GravesinhoGravesinhoover 11 years ago

The best series on the site. Any update on Chapter 16 please Jack? Desperate for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Is there gonna be a chapter 16?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't forget about Amy!

You should touch on a chapter where Amy is testing her emerging cock teasing abilities while visiting with her Dad and Sue. Maybe getting Sue to tease someone in order to try and break up her Dad and Sue. Maybe discovering Sue's stash of sexual aids and later dosing her mom and beth after beth has already dosed them! Just an idea...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic Series

I have been following this for years and can't get enough. The waiting is killing me. Can you give us an update about when you think the next chapter will be up (if at all)? Otherwise I have to check this page everyday just to get my little hope smashed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Every time as good as the first time

Just re-read all 15 chapters and have to say this story is just as awesome every time i read it.

JackKingJackKingabout 11 years agoAuthor
Still writing....

I've had several inquiries on the status of the next chapter. I am working on it, but it is coming along slowly. Sometimes I envision where I am going with the plot, and the words can't flow from my brain to the keyboard fast enough. Other times, like now, the storyline just seems to want to meander on me, and it takes more effort.

Plus, real life (job, wife and kids) get priority for my time, and sessions at the keyboard have been scarce.

When I get through this chapter, I have most of the last few vacation days written in my head, and hopefully future offerings will come more quickly.

Thanks for all the kind words of encouragement.

Jack

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous