All Comments on 'Be Careful For What You Nag For'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantasic

I think this story is amazing I love to see part 2 of this story amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This story belongs in the BDSM or NON-EROTIC categories.

Do you imagine yourself the submissive white slave in this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wa hoppend

normally i like your stuff. this s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Really?

From a thoughtful quality writer to this?

The theme sucked the descriptions were crappy and choppy.

Jack has not one redeeming quality and Rebecca is a silly bitch, drunk on artificial power.

Utter crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Quite good

Just a touch disappointed we had to experience her loss of anal virginity from her husband's point of view - that would have been fucking hot!

newsexkittennewsexkittenalmost 12 years ago
got me extremely wet

I didn't like the fact that Jacob was a gigalo and wanted Jas to be an escort (especial since her husbands well paid)

But over all it was a good start; i liked the whole wife's revenge thing, while keeping the black adonis dominat over her. I'd love to see were the story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Divorce the bitch

I would just divorce the bitch. I would not continue to take that treatment-no matter how much I asked for it to happen. Being tied up and then she changed the gender he asked for. Too much. Divorce the bitch. And stop trying to get someone else to do your fucking job. That's right, make love to her yourself instead of letting someone else do it. Way too much. Divorce the bitch and never do it again with anyone else.

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35over 10 years ago
WOW!

i love this, so i beg of you! please continue this, going crazy waiting!!!!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
BE VERY CAREFUL OF WHAT YOUR GIVE AWAY

the buy back can be disastrous and costly, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jasmine. . .

The sex was ok, but I feel her treatment of Jack was callous! I understand that he nagged her incessantly, but he wasn't cruel about his desires/fantasies. Jasmine is emasculating him; doesn't she realize that Jacob is paying close attention? Don't quite think he's too appreciative of that! Not sending out good messages. . .

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Sad

Just sad making. Well written and certainly explores what can happen.

As you developed her character, you telegraphed her Dom-ness and eventual taking over.

Does she go on to be a high-paid whore?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more?

is part two on the way any time soon?

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 8 years ago
Very good

Authors often write stories of the reluctant wife but this is the first time I've read a story where the wife turned the tables completely. The plot and character development was very good. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

the wife the boyfriend and the girlfriend would wake one day and not what happened to them the boyfriend would be a girlieboy the girl would beyou guess the wife would walking around with her tits in her hand cunt would belong to the biggerst horse I could fine she would walk right the rest of her life that would long...…..

Lilwiggi81Lilwiggi81almost 2 years ago

The story was going good until she took control and got mad at him for something he didn't do after that it went to shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pure bull shit .I would beat her fucking ass and he should very carefull ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

bull shit any man that would take that bull needs his balls cut off and his you know what shoved you know wear.. his wife needs her you know what closed up and sell only her ass can be used then feed her to the chippping machine good by good luck a first class peice of shit............................................................................................

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous