All Comments on 'Teacher Is Mistaken'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
jkimjkimalmost 12 years ago
ooooooooooo

....storyteller, you weave a tale that makes me zizzle...where now?

ap2techap2techalmost 12 years ago
Not fair

You left me wanting more. Is there more to "cum"? Please say yes, I need part two please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hot!!!!"

Smokin hot fantasy. We want more.

NeonBlackDreamerNeonBlackDreameralmost 12 years ago
Spectacular

Definitely an incredible read. I'm also hoping there will be further adventures of Hollie in this vein.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 12 years agoAuthor
More

There will be more, how can I refuse such nice requests. It will take a couple of weeks to complete some other stories though, Gary

PirettePirettealmost 12 years ago
Not a "vein"

Neon ~ That's not a "vein", it's a "van"! LOL

ST07 ~ Thanx for a GREAT STORY! Keep 'm comin'

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

what the fuck happened with their clothes?

as far as we know, they are both fully covered (except for her panties), yet somehow he sucks on a nipple and his dick comes out.

I assume (after a lot of confusion) that he got to her nipple by pulling her dress down, and that she wasn't wearing a bra. I also have to assume that he took his dick out with his pants and underwear still on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brings Back Memories

sSo far, a very good start. I can easily relate to this story so far. I had similar things happen to me in my senior year of high school and in college. This chapter earned the 5 star rating I gave it. You have talent.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
this is so sweet,

not a real life story, but it would make a 'reel' life story. its erotic.

TanukiTanukiover 6 years ago
Hot start

Very sexy and I thought her reasoning for going so far was believable. Not sure her dirty language matched her personality, and don't forget their clothes - a hot student stripping her slowly would have been hot. Glad to see there are more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Never got close to their situation.

Had a chem teacher in ju ior high. Things got to that awkward stage of "did she, would she"

I chickened out. Following year I heard she died from cancer over the summer. That was horrible. I wonder if she met someone braver..or if she wasn't looking I imagined it all. 40 years ago and I remember her. It was thought only and I doubt that i think of other adult women as much as I think of that short time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyy ggggggggoooooooodddddd

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

That happened to me except not in a van in the basement... :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Latin

Something similar happened to me. I was the captain of the football team and was popular with the girls and thought I could do anything. It was the last class period of the day and I was early because I couldn't stand study hall any longer and took the stairs two at a time and sauntered into my Latin class. I stopped dead in my tracks as I confronted the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I took three fast strides and she was in my arms and I was kissing her. I knew we had at least ten minutes and I waltzed her into the private rest room in the teacher's alcove. She responded with resistance at first but then submitted and I took her doggy style and unloaded the largest load of sperm in my life, never matched it since. When we finished, she stood up straight, extended her hand and said. "My name is Mrs. Samuels, the substitute Latin teacher and if you ever mention this, my husband will gladly kill you. He's a ranger. This is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My First Time

I attended an all boys high school. My senior year we had a new guidance counselor, the appropriately named Ms. Bliss. She was in her mid twenties and had a petite body with curves in all the right places. Her perky b cups and round butt had all the guys fantasizing about her. Her sexy smirk is what really did it for me. I was shy & would have never made a move on her. I figured that she wasn’t even interested in any of us boys. One day meeting with her, she went to put lotion on her hands but used way too much. She took the extra lotion and began rubbing some on my hands and up my forearms. I was so turned on that I lost all of my senses and leaned into her giving her a kiss. She responded by locking her door and resuming our kiss. Let’s just say we used the rest of our meeting time productively from there. I experienced the bliss of Ms. Bliss three more times after that day. It was so hot having these trysts at school. I really got an education! If you’re out there Ms. Bliss, thanks for making a man out of me.

Sman4444Sman4444over 1 year ago

Loved the story - wish I hadn’t missed so much “education” in high school and College!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

hot hot hot. i love the idea of a big strong man coming and taking me so easily like that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7214 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES