All Comments on 'There's a First Time for Everything'

by shavedkitty23

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago
Good Story

Needs a slight copy edit (for example, bar stool, not bar stood), but overall not bad at all for a stroker.

1jbm1jbmalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic story! Very hot

I enjoyed reading this story and want to hear more.

Very hot

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot

Write more, this was very arousing. Dripping - ummmmmm, omg, nowwwww !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It IS a nice story. It would be even better, in my opinion, if it had some dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
seat of desire

My first girl-girl anal experience came quite unexpectedly with a woman who, like me, was having her period. I told her that night that I was -- she answered she was, too. We went to her bedroom and scissored, me with my sanitary towel still on. Was I on fire! Suddenly she flipped around, slid down my panties and kissed my derriere, deeply. Only one boyfriend had ever done this, and she went far beyond what he'd done, even though I really had liked what he did and had longed for it again. I returned the favor later that night, and we're now a couple. When we kiss at parties, I wonder how many who see us are curious about what all we've done together.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerralmost 4 years ago
Fun stuff!

I enjoyed this. But please throw in some commas in the long sentences.

Will be checking out more of your work. ;->

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bravo!!! Hot-Hot-Hot

Pure Sapphic Desire

No man-hating

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Thank God, the first time is never the best. Looking to the real fireworks to happen!

It only gets better, and better, and better! Enjoy and treasure the coming of better and better and better.

Two women loving each other sexually is not great, it is absolutely fantastic! WOW! The softness, the kisses and licks and the fantastic sucking is truly out of this world! Sharing that experience is something that you definitely want, no need to experience shairing more and more in your life!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous