All Comments on 'Down by the Lake Ch. 12'

by BogartsBoss

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Avoiding change means fearing the future

What a fantastic serial. At no stage did it feel any less than the real experiences of free but committed people, told by a master story-teller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Look forward to the next series

Great series really enjoyed it. Few spelling erros :) butoverall a perfect 5

Hope you have another series to write

55 male USA

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
Fun

What a fun story. I like the way it unfolded and the various topics that came up. The Poly lifestyle is wonderful. Keep up the great work

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Just like a song

Reading this set I was put in mind of the song ".......I get a peaceful easy feeling...."

The world needs more good feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

I want to try this lifestyle. Actually, to think on a macro level, I want this lifestyle to dominate American society. Thanks for sharing your gift with me.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Great Series*****

I read your story Jessica then I saw Down by the lake so glad I did. Great series very entertaining and enjoyable. As I said before. THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Good Story but is CH.12 the last one????

BIGGUY1956BIGGUY1956over 7 years ago
Unreal!

You did such a magnificent job with the whole story. If it is real I am so happy for all. If it is fiction then by all means you showed that love is boundless. All through reading it I had many emotions that came out and not one was negative. You did a great job presenting it and putting the finishing touches at the end. I am very happy to have read it and thank you very much for putting it out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

A great story. Just want to add my opinion in this. Interesting characters and great story line. Very impressed on how you moved the story. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic! Which is to say, its all a fantasy. Evolution is driven by reality and results. There's a reason long term emotional/sexual relationships have been mostly monogamous for most of civilization. Enjoy your fantasies, what have you got to lose? Thanks for the effort.

dreaming_dailydreaming_daily4 months ago

Beautiful, wonderful story.

LitCritLitCrit3 months ago

Beautiful relationships, well revealed. Great story line with good character development. This is the first time I've seen Rimmer and Heinlein referenced in a Literotica story; the ideas were well used. I wish real life worked that well and that smoothly. 5 Star effort!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous