All Comments on 'Aphrodite's Shell Ch. 01'

by markydaysaid

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Already

I can see where this is going

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 12 years ago
I'm worried.

Very worried. I have a feeling this guy is going to end up on the VERY short end of the stick by the end of this cruise. That he will lose EVERYTHING, including his self-respect. Especially, with 'cuckold' in the tags.

I think I will pass on the rest of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good stuff!

Very arousing. I'm into asian chicks as well and I slowly savored this story while jacking of to a cutesy picture of Francine Dee. ;)

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Very good start. You sucked me in

This sounds very juicy and all kinds of situations to explore. But lets hear more about the boy friend. His cock size, is he a bit of a wimp and sissy? Is his girlfriend going to put him in chastity for the cruise? Etc. Sounds like his girlfriends mother is bi along with the girlfriend. Since she is submissive and licks and sucks pussy so well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarkydaysaid@markydaysaid
1623 Followers
Hello, I call myself markydaysaid, which is supposed to be a play on Marquis de Sade, who I have no real connection to other than we are both interested in perverted things and seem to be mostly disliked by our peers. I mostly like to draw, you can find my illustrations on ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES