All Comments on 'I Give My Wife Away'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
My fantasy

I have fantasized for years about my wife fucking others. I enjoyed this story like it was mine. Thanks

RAVIGULERIARAVIGULERIAalmost 20 years ago
WIMP

Why is it that the man has to go?

Why not that the other man is gone & the husband & wife r happy thereafter.

Then only will it be Loving wives

This way you should have a new heading Wimp

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Is he dead?

From the way that I read this story,Charlie seemed to be a ghost and that he was trying to find a man like himself to replace him to make his wife whole again. Under this premise I gave the story a 100.

If I'm wrong and this story is nothing but a wimp story as others seem to believe, my score changes to 00.

I wish that Courious was clearer on the status of Charlie.

curious2ccurious2cover 19 years agoAuthor
A note from the author.

I could have been a bit more clearer perhaps...but I didn't want to give away the ending either. Fine line there. I hate giving it away here now too...but in the interests of answering a question...

yes...her husband is dead...and his spirit is looking out for his wife...torn as it is.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 19 years ago
Very nice

Well done. Helping his his wife get over his death is his last loving act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Disappoinment

Damn - we much prefer the wussie husband stories. You know where the wussie husband forgives the black cock loving slut wife and agrees to find bigger cock for her - this is what you are known for - why are you changing now as successful as it has been for you - high marks and all, etc.

By some of the remarks others recognize your wussieness but are confused.

Guess we may have to find another sick wussie author (or not)

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Watching over her

The sex scene with Charlie is the one thing that threw me off. I thought he was a ghost OR he was dying from something like cancer.

So he's a ghost and she can see him. Makes a good twist to a good story and great writing! I really liked this story but it had me worried for awhile. He seemed to be a wuss. Glad it worked out so much better.

It would take a great love for a ghst to hang around that long!

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Rick wins

Rick wins Charlie loses and how he loses. Very few men walk away like that. Do you think somewhere down the rick might desert her and she will get charlie on the rebound?

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
What the heck!?

I was re-reading this story and I think it is far better than people give it credit for.

The writing was good and trhe suject was freshly dealt with. sometimes it is good to mess withthe readers minds! I love original work and havig charlies be a ...well, what he is was great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
some dumb ass readers

nice work with the twist,touch of the sixth sense about it, shame so many of the readers just didnt get it, how can he be a wimp if he is dead jeez is it so hard?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
very nice

one of the more 'different' stories. i can guess where the inspiration came from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your comment wasn't really needed ...

the story was very clear about what was going on.

What a depth of love if a man could truly do this!

This was a nice complex read that leaves the reader thinking a bit!

Regards, DJ

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
ass hole of a husband

The ass hole of a husband is so stupid all he wants to do is get his wife to be with another man and all he is doing is driving a steak into his marriage why cant he be happy with a wife that loves him like she is she loves him thats all.

pat.

Atlanta,Ga

curious2ccurious2cabout 17 years agoAuthor
This is for Pat, Atlanta Georgia

Did you read the story completely or did you skip through it? I think it is pretty obvious what the husband was...not only was, but why he was doing what he did.

If you can't pick that up in the story, then read some of the comments here...at least they will clue you in.

Heres a couple hints for you just in case.

The DEAD tell no tales.

A secret known to two is kept if one is DEAD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story

Outstanding twist at the end,that is a reason your stories

stand out above others.I must say the comments some people

sent in were fun to read,they have no clue.Looking forward

to your next story.

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeabout 12 years ago
Somehow...

... I knew that many readers would not get that the husband was a ghost looking to find a match for his still living mate. What really amuses me is you weren't even being that subtle about it, really.

It makes me wonder how those who left the 'burn the bitch' comments get through life considering how completely oblivious they are. I would have expected them to be hit by a bus crossing the street or wander off of a cliff by now.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
Terrific

I am in awe.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Charles was the best guardian angel Cindy could have ever hoped to have. He protected her in death as he had in life. What a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
traitor

he sucked a fat cock, a buggered cornhole stretched, betrayed!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
AH

A buggered cornhole spouts more shit.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent storyline

I was over half-way through before I realized Charlie was dead. Overall, this was one of your better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Play

I think you've got two dicks and play with both of them.

norcal62norcal62over 10 years ago
Give the author a break. It was a try at an unusual topic.

Appreciate good grammar and writing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Liked it, BUT...

I had a suspicion about why Hubby could report from circumstances where his corporeal presence would be vey awkward. It was somewhat diminished when he was able to use his body to please Sweetie, but Swayze managed it, as I recall! Good read!

My quibble is with commenters who actually GOT IT, who are trying to clue in readers (?) who DIDN'T. Save your pencils (or ink or crayons or ribbons or, most likely, your electrons!) If they didn't read the story carefully, do you really believe they'll read another poster any MORE carefully?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Once I read and used some gray matter

finally understood the story... Thanks... After death communications... for some research the topic...

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 9 years ago
Sensitivity . . .

. . . is expressed, maybe demonstrated is a better word here, in many ways. In an erotic story sensitivity is not usually associated with death, but in this case it certainly is. Curious2c has written a story of life, love, death and still love that is spiritual and inspiring. It takes a very good author to hit all of those aspects in a single page story.

One hell of a good job Curious2c, good job indeed.

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
Just plain dumb

and dumber. This wasn't love on Charley's part. I'm sure the swinger crowd will extol his virtues. This just made me sad.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 8 years ago
One of the weirdest...

stories I've read on here.

How could a ghost give her the orgasms she experienced?

3 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
kind of.......

Oh yeah, STUPID! !!!!

BUMMER, HAVE NO DESIRE TO READ ANYMORE OF YOUR STORIES.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Denigrating Deceased Husband

WTF???

She's oh so careful about making sure Rick calls Charles by his name and not Chuckie, but in the middle of having sex tells Rick that his cock is so much bigger than Charlie's was? So he can't use a nickname but she can denigrate her husband who has passed away?

Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
agree with other comment

Seems out of character for wife to make remark about rick's dick being so much bigger than husband's

Think you ruined the story with that sentence

Just doesn't seem like she would denigrate her late husband in any way shape or form

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Minor Point

"He left me high and dry." - I thought she was "in the throws of her orgasm?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Am

I missing something or did he just die?

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Scary Good

I read the authors comment and I guess I got it wrong, I thought he was dying not a ghost. What threw me was the bit about time running out and the retreats to the guest room (unless that was where he had to spend his last days).

Anyway, excellent story and maybe you could add tear jerker to your tags and remove cheat.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Meant well

I guess you.meant well.with this,.but I just didn't care for it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just not

..my style. Felt empty at its ending...

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Great story. Thanks a Ton!

I cringe for those who missed the point, and raged in their comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Only a 3 star

So much of an attempt to leave the plot cleverly Vailed it left way to many hole to truly be enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ghost cuck

That's new.

johnstang2johnstang2over 3 years ago
What an idiot

To keep one's wife, you don't find a replacement you for her. You romance her yourself. You find a way to always be there for her even if it means taking a substantial pay cut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Charles was a ghost

He was making sure his wife had someone to love her.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Wow that was different, a story about a husband that comes back as a ghost to fix his widow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Great story

I can't believe so many people missed what this story was about.

During the story it had me "where is he going on a trip and for how long?, why does he need to find someone to replace him in fulfilling her sexual needs?"

Then we get to the fourth last paragraph beginning with ......

"I could see a light over her shoulder. I was drawn to it like my life depended on it. I knew that it was time to go now".

From there it became obvious, It was a loving husband story.

The poor bloke was dead (Pity we didn't know why, but not essential) and wanted to make sure she had someone to look after her and love her until he was re-united with her in death.

Something completely different, well done *5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Now that's the power of love. Well done.

ker63469ker634699 months ago

When I realized the husband was dead it all made sense. Good job

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Adds new meaning to the expression "dead bedroom."

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That guy was the best he could come up with? The guy that wanted to denigrate him? And his widow didn't immediately kick him out?

Sigh, I wish it was more the story that people wanted it to be, but it's really just closer to being another slut wife story. Long as the guy has a huge cock, nothing else matters.

LW writers especially are extremely mysoginistic and misandristic.

Harvey8910Harvey891023 days ago

This is the strangest story. I hated it and gave the story only one star. Charlie is such a wimp giving up his beautiful and sexy wife to Rick because he cannot keep up with her sexually. Cindy seems to understand that their life together is over as she says goodbye to him at the end of the story. The premise that they are sexually incompatible just does not hold water. They had just had the best sex that they had together in a long time before she fucked Rick for the first time. There was no character development nor discussion between Cindy and Charles as to why she had to have another man and when Charles found the other man, that he would leave her to that other man like that was his job and her husband to do so. This is just nonsense. Sorry. I hated the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous