All Comments on 'How to Cure the Post-Partum Blues'

by PattyBaker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You gotta be kidding...

What sane person would write rot like this. Only a VERY sick person would stoop to such trash writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Did you seriously blame post partum depression for her being a slut? You are one sick sick person, it ISN'T romance you sicko, the whole fucking story makes no sense, but then what can we expect from someone who doesn't even have the fucking guts to state whether they are male or female in their bio. And where the fuck does it say she was diagnosed with it? No she was a slut and her hubby found out the baby wasn't his because she's been fucking around on him the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Are You Kidding?

Romance? I don't think so. Just a slut. And the husband is an asshole? What does that make her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Post Natal Depression Does Not Make You a Slut or Horny

Never he been a mother and never been in Depression and you make this story.Husband is justified to leave the Slut but the kid was left with him while the mother went gang banging. An infant of that age would not be able to grasp properly how did it manage to get hold of the beads Nonetheless Should have left the baby with the neighbor. .

The story was non factual where it should and a crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Congratulations!!!

This is by far the worst story I have ever read on this site.And this is Romance? I think you should go back on your meds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
keep up the good work

The peanut gallery's upset! Looks like you hit a nerve! Bahahahahah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AWESOME

LOVE IT....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
possibly the worst story I've ever read, your writing ability is on a par with a 6th grader1

JUST AWFUL IN EVERY WAY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Woah! This is a joke, right?

Asshole husband? NO, stupid cunt wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous