All Comments on 'Kinky Secrets'

by pvclook

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
there must be more!

the story ends abruptly... there must be a page 2

(BTW, hot story!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ultra-hot story

wow, i love the story!! i hope we can read more stories from you soon :-)

wordJunkiewordJunkieover 11 years ago
Laughing out loud...

This story is hysterically funny...I'm in tears! I needed this big time. Love this character.

Glad I started with chapter one today since this author already has several more already posted (a new one today). Can't wait to get at the others.

Thanks!

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago

A little trouble in paradise ? I can go bigger. Girl I like your style, instead of a coat hanger use a strap you can pull it over your shoulder. Jest want to help, but you seem quite independent. ?.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 9 years ago
"Kinky Secrets:"

This ladies ideas are unique! I don't recall her removing the benwa balls from her pussy before she inserted the big nine inch vibrator into her cunt, and zipping up her (possibly deep sea type) lycra swim suit! I would loved for her to have left the benwa balls in her cunt, inserted the vibrator inside her pussy, beyond her cunt lips with the speed on 'high' and zipped into her suit with no way to get out!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!

Very hottt..... was transfixed to each word. Amazingly well written and looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hot yet realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't try this at home, children!

It's only a fantasy. The cervix is a one way street, out only. To get an IUD (coil) fitted, a local anesthetic is needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous