All Comments on 'T-Girl Meets T-Girl'

by SugarandSalt

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
ConnguyConnguyalmost 12 years ago
Wow..

Wow...just wow...I really enjoyed this story...as I have most of your work...Please don't stop writing...

jo1950jo1950almost 12 years ago
great story

you have gone beyond the normal and entered an area all of us wish could be true. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More

Please write more like this....

thatlonewolfthatlonewolfalmost 12 years ago
feedback

great story, although it'd have preferred if she'd have fucked with Charlene instead of jeff in the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Loved the story, I hope you continue it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

This story really got me going. You should continue it, either that or develop the main characters, Ashley and Charlene. I'd love to hear more adventures about them. It would be interesting to see how they grow and develop, together and apart. Keep it up!

shipowittsshipowittsalmost 12 years ago
loved it!

id like to ask for more please. i loved it and really hope that charlene gets some ashley ass. now you said that ashley is about 7 inchs, and that charlene is bigger. HOW much bigger? that question has me drooling for an answer.

DailyReaderDailyReaderalmost 12 years ago

I really enjoyed the plot of this story (though I wouldn't complain about Charlene getting involved either). One thing that did keep me from enjoying it 100 percent was the language. Terms like "anus" and "jack off grease" just really turned me off when I found them.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 11 years ago

This was fucking hot. I know you said it's a true story, but you should really continue it. I would have loved to be in Jeff's shoes lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Self-contradictory, anyone?

So, if being a top is supposedly all that better for these shemales, universally and without any exceptions...

Why do all your guys (from your stories, I mean) so easily give that up and end up being bottoms after a single fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Real Life?

Sugar,

Charlene wouldn't happen to be based on you, would she? This is perhaps my favorite of your stories, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This story has to get a second part. I'd really like to hear about Charlene getting a piece of Jeff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Reply to: Self-contradictory, anyone?

quote//So, if being a top is supposedly all that better for these shemales, universally and without any exceptions...

Why do all your guys (from your stories, I mean) so easily give that up and end up being bottoms after a single fuck?

//quote

well, dumbass, there are plenty of gay bottoms and tops, of doms and subs, of femmes and butch, and TS tops and bottoms, no-one said it was better for ALL shemales, but it IS BETTER for SOME!

this is the POV of one of those, it doesn't say anywhere that this speaking about ALL shemales, just these two...

i hate people saying dumb shit about things that they know dickly about...

animaluver40animaluver40over 10 years ago
Want more pplleeaasseeee

Hope there is more chpters. Yes I would also like jeff get ass fucked by charleen. Also maybe get other males asses great story

CACTUS462CACTUS462over 10 years ago
HOT

awesome story SS 5*

Fetishlover4everFetishlover4everabout 9 years ago
Exactly

Exactly where I am in my life. Let's hope my bottom boy is ready!

griffin57griffin57about 9 years ago
Sugar...

You are sooo incourageable and a danm fine writer. A great combination young Lady!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The Pleasure

Great story summed up with this pleasure..."Being the fucked made him harder than being the fucker had ever made him." I'd love to be the fucked except I want to be flat on my back so I could look at my beautiful girlfriend in her eyes and she can see the exquisite pleasure on my face she is giving me as she drills me deeply!

BarnoBarnoalmost 9 years ago
Well Done!

You didn't rush anything in this story. In fact you wrote it as if the sex was just part of the story and not the whole deal. Great job. I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

DAMN, wish you could be my gurl friend ! ! ! ! I'd love to have you fuck me every day ! ! ! !

ndclawndclawalmost 6 years ago

Please I need you to finish this story with him meeting Charlene.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 6 years ago
Amazing!

How had I never read this story before? It's freaking amazing!

Um, yes. You have excellent mechanics, and a personal style that helps draw the reader in. Excellent storytelling. The story itself shows good character development as the Ashley and Charlene learn more about each other, and Ashley about herself.

Seriously, it's freaking amazing! I agree with others that there is easily room for a sequel or a series. Of course, it's writer's prerogative, so whatever you choose.

Writing is a gift or talent or both. I hope you always find ways to use it.

will281will281almost 5 years ago
Wonderful story!

At the expense of repeating comments made by others, I loved the story and thought the plot realistic. While at least one reviewer thought it unrealistic for the guy to so easily consent to the bottom role, I would have happily submitted to Ashley without the reticence demonstrated by Jeff.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

Loved it, especially page 3 when an empowered Ashley gets to revenge fuck her ex's ass. Yum!

Gra3emeGra3emeover 1 year ago

Great story,hope we hear more fro Ashley, Jeffery and the very sexy Charlene,….awesome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous