All Comments on 'The Princess and the Dragon'

by Evagaylord

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LaSaliaLaSaliaalmost 12 years ago
Not Bad!

I've always loved dragons, this was a good take, but the dream ending was a cop out, you could have easily expanded this story! Also... Consider getting an editor, you have a lot of grammar issues. :-)

EvagaylordEvagaylordalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your feedback! It will be kept in mind when I write my next story. I appreciate you took the time to leave a comment. I have someone who has offered to edit my story so that will be done shortly (editing your own work is a nightmare! lol).

AmebedeAmebedealmost 12 years ago
I have a suggestion....

If you were going to continue the story... you could make it so the dragon had been sending her thoughts and dreams from this story that you just told. So then eventually when they do meet--however that happens--she is totally ready be had. ;) Love the whole dragon concept, oh so sexy.

EvagaylordEvagaylordalmost 12 years agoAuthor
I like that!

Thank you for your review and suggestion! I was planning on continuing with her dreams being premonitions but I like your idea much better! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good

while my account is being made ill say from here good work

lazyboy101plazyboy101pover 10 years ago
good,but

the story was good but i never got the feeling that he was actually a dragon. it would be a good idea to go into more descriptive detail of the dragons features.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anatomy

Please research where the hymen is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous