All Comments on 'Love Beyond All Bounds Ch. 04'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

this one seemed rushed and disjointed, but glad april told him and hope he will take her and be her only partner so she doesnt become a slut like her mom that would ruin a nice relationship and love she has for her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Name change

got confused when Danielle suddenly became his mother

fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
continuity error?

the switch in scenes between fucking Danielle and fucking Ilene was very abrupt without any clear demarcation. I suspect the author intended to insert some sort of transition but it got lost somewhere along the way.

One thing I have noticed about FinalStand's work, that I have read so far, is the quality of post-production editing. Few errors and good continuity along the storylines.

I think many viewers fail to comprehend the complexity of trying to get any reliable degree of cooperation between the multitude of Word Processor programs, in different incompatible versions, across all the different OS and communication systems. That any of this works to deliver a legible product to the readers should be considered a remarkable event every, single time.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
April deserves

to be moms mistress, and get a good fucking by her brother.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

Whether forcedor not, mother ma be developing into some sort of mother. After 22 and 18 years, respectively, psychologically, ego, id, self-awareness, self-assuredness and sense of self/self-worth is hard to change. This is a very good story. Hopefully, the psychological development of the characters will be attempted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5296 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...