All Comments on 'Love Beyond All Bounds Ch. 05'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

chapters are too short they seem like notes

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
hhmmmh

I almost agree with anonymous that this chapter is too short, too rushed. But I am considering that the author's purpose of these very tight scenes is to prepare us for the following chapters without confusing overlap. That several events important to the overall story were covered. Providing key background material that would otherwise slow down the denouement barreling at us.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

This series/story is very good. However, the author has a little trouble maintaining logical intertwined subplots. Psychologically, I see how Danielle is growing. The surprise is April. Her relationship with Damien requires additional, indepth development. Finally, I would like to see how fences are mended between herself and her mother. The father is a lost cause based on his professional conduct.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5283 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...