All Comments on 'Swim Lessons'

by morninwould

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good start, but . . .

it became crass. Too bad a potentially good story was ruined. *

morninwouldmorninwouldalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you...

Thank you for reading and thanks for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Liked it lots.

I enjoyed the story a lot. I noticed this is your first submission and I hope to see or rather read many more from you. Keep up the good work.

morninwouldmorninwouldalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

For the encouraging words. I have another story pending, I hope you offer your thoughts on it as well. And I hope to have the time to work on the three or four ideas rolling around my head. :)

SiennaSiennaalmost 12 years ago
Good first submission...

I have to say for your first submission it is cool.

My first submission was really "crass"... this isn't.

Can't wait for more...

morninwouldmorninwouldalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks Sienna

For the comments and encouragement ;)

Angellica1612Angellica1612almost 12 years ago
Yumm!

Very hot, MW! Excellent first story...got me excited! :)

morninwouldmorninwouldalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks Angellica

And good, it was supposed to. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great!

This story is great. Continue writing. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

peebudypeebudyalmost 12 years ago
jumping in with both feet

great story. good dialogue and funny at points too.

morninwouldmorninwouldalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the kind words...

ZoeLoveZoeLovealmost 12 years ago
Hot!

This got me extremely wet and aroused. So did the one about the video rental. Please post more! Fingers are roaming...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn!

This is soooo fucking hot! I seriously need another episode! Hot married guys fucking hot younger women...sexy! Don't wait to long to write.

morninwouldmorninwouldalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Hot and Damn!

Thank you both for the positive feedback and encouragement.

ben_kiwiben_kiwialmost 12 years ago
Great sttuff

makes me wanna sign up at the local pool

morninwouldmorninwouldalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

...And I know what you mean. A girl like Cat actually exists, and she drives me crazy. I'm getting some request for part two of this story. That could happen in the future...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What I was always looking for

I'm one of those guys that loves this type of story. Actually, I think its my favorite so far on here. I love the sexy sexy girl. I love the bikini. I love the tease and I love that she loves it. You really know how to describe a sexy girl better than almost every person on here. Good Job. And thank you. I relate to it a lot, as an "older" former athlete.

GlockTeaseGlockTeasealmost 11 years ago

Well done. Your buildup was fun and thoughtful, and your character dialog flowed easily. I liked the fucking piece, too, but I think more adjectives would have polished it off, nicely. Descriptive visuals in your minds eye transferred into written word can convey passion and help the reader recreate the same spark you felt when you wrote it. As I said, well done. I enjoyed it.

Be well.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
fun

it's all about the forbidden.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
need to have some class

It was a good fantasy story for middle aged men. But did you have to call this gorgeous young lady a cum slut? Have some class man. Women don't like that crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well. . .

clearly you don't know women that well. If they respect and trust you, they love being called your little slut. But thanks for reading. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wrg

.

lolax2lolax2about 7 years ago
MORE¡¡¡

I need more chapters this was really hot¡¡

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Half a lifetime ago, when I was a lifeguard/swimming instructor/swim team coach, I was never fortunate enough to have a colleague like Cat. If I would have, it probably would have been my luck for her to share Cat’s interest in older men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a delicious story, please part 2!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermorninwould@morninwould
105 Followers
Purveyor of naughty thoughts...a small portion of which I have the time to write down. I appreciate your thoughts and your feedback.