All Comments on 'My Wife'

by wifedogger

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Likely same author who posts under multiple names.

Too many one page stories that have the same theme. Pathetic trash author(s).

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
POSSESSION IF 9/10 ACCORDING TO THE LAW

what has he really owned, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just Another

Cuckold wimp/Slut wife. Boring. Hey dogger put this in Fetish where it belongs You raise another mans children?. How sad.You call yoursef a man? More like a eunuch

blkhrtblkhrtalmost 12 years ago
ugh!

is it even a story! even I ignore the subject matter, which is for creampie eaters, the length, the character building, the anguish, is where?? I refuse to believe one moment she is loyal frm heart, next moment, she is major slut. build a character slowly, whether it is good or evil. The more of ur reader love or hate ur characters u will know, u r maturing~

blkhrtblkhrtalmost 12 years ago
ugh!

is it even a story! even I ignore the subject matter, which is for creampie eaters, the length, the character building, the anguish, is where?? I refuse to believe one moment she is loyal frm heart, next moment, she is major slut. build a character slowly, whether it is good or evil. The more of ur reader love or hate ur characters u will know, u r maturing~

Ducky7Ducky7almost 12 years ago
Stop now

Get a new line of work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the worst kind of person

someone who writes to bother someone who reads asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Looser

Use a dull razor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
47 yo virgin

BS story sucks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
pure fetish trash

or maybe gay wannabe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
47 yr old virgin....

double bagger? Had kids when she was 50+? Wasn't worth the 60 minutes I gave to skimming it. As always....thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

"I always felt that something was wrong with me. I loved the thought of my wife fucking another man or even multiple men."

Yes there is something very wrong with you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well, I liked it

That was one of the best periods of my life. Fucked her when ever I wanted to. They even named the son after me.

Dave

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
Double bagger, Took you 60 minutes to skim this? Should of gone to school.

Listen dogger I believe you. It was an honest account and wtf we're on a sex site and she's your LW. Oh wait, a little dishonesty crept in and you were winding us up at the end. Whatever. It was realistic to me cos I was there once. Difference being she was 31 and as scorching as a ratbike's tail. Like you I met 'em in a bar and was a real fucking gent to them all night, and they had a nice pad. I knew what he was up to. I was expecting him to go out or fake sleep. in the end as they were retiring and I was calling a cab he just out and said it. She was in the bathroom. I went up and fucked her over the shitter, fucking gorgeous chick. I was a little brusque, I admit. I have no idea what he was up to. He was kind of hovering around the fringes. He got upset straight after, i guess his posessiveness kicked in. Too late. I wanted a lot more of her. She'd obviously lost all respect for him when he passed her over like a fucktoy for his own nasty gratification. I tried to treat him with respect and would have if he'd just fucked off and left us to it. She was utterly unfaithful to him in mind and body. The atmosphere was charged with sex it was steaming the fucking walls. i think they must have slipped me a finny, my cock was tumescent and I was gurning uncontrollably as I slammed into her, mostly from behind, almost constantly for the next eight or nine hours. Man she totally needed it and so pretty and sad and wet. I saw him in despair occasionally in the periphery of my vision. Whatever. i felt shit the next day. Fuck knows how that spanned out for them. I guess he got what he thought he wanted. And then some.

Anyways dogger, it's all shits and giggles sometimes(quote). And then life itself can be the hardest rasp. Thanks for...5*

Whadya mean im makin' it all up...you mean any fucking witless cunt can write this shit..

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
CUCK ALERT

Man wants to be cucked, his wife bearing children from other men.

Sick story. All willing cuckold should die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
traitor

he smoked the fattest cock, his cornhole reamed, betrayed!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Poor on details

It sounds like a combination of true events in Dogger's life (remarrying near 50) and fantasy (Hot Wife wish)! This tale would have set a lot better with the couple being about 22 (her naïveté, Dave's interest in a SYT, awkwardness in setting up her seduction). It would still be trite (at least unoriginal), but at least plausible. Get that done, then try to dream up a unique twist or two.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh yea, this is something very wrong with this story & author...

They both suck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
VERY SEXY STORY

Very nice sexy story,but the part about getting pregnant should have been left out.Condoms spoil these stories,but birth control pills are still around.Keep up the good work.Ignore fools who bitch about these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent but want to know more

For more than a year my wife and I have talked about her screwing someone not me. I want to be there and it hasn't happened. But I lust got her to do it. Soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
x_witless_x

You are very boring, yawn.

Now fuck off.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Dear author,

Cost of one laptop:379.95-walleyworld- Cost of internet service:19.95 per month-phone company-Cost of despair avoided by simply reading one paragraph of this shit? Priceless!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
How Old is She

Just running the numbers:

Age 10 - Hung out as Kids

Age 47 - Reunited again 37 years later

Age 48 - Got Married (assuming it was soon after meeting)

Age 53 - Had 2 kids to someone else in the 5 years since

I have friends hitting menopause in this age bracket.

Maybe crunch some numbers on the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To all the guys who write negative comments on this site -

You are hilarious twats. Clearly you LOVE these stories or you simply wouldn't be here reading them in the first place! It's soo obvious dudes!

ps - As for the 'number crunching' guy below - WTF?! as if anyone jacking off cares about the figures adding up! Maybe you should log onto a science/maths forum instead. Plenty of well constructed logic there for your erection !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
guys who write negative comments

are closet cucks (or as someone said, "repressed cuckolds") just because one guy reads this site to get a boner and jack off doesn't mean the closet cucks have to enjoy the site the same way. the get satisfaction from gulping cuck stories and assuaging their guilt and self-loathing in comments. live and let live

AbsalomrideAbsalomridealmost 12 years ago
Well the story was so so I'd give it a three for low brow entertainment.

Comments? Often the best bit, gotta thank the author for not deleting. Shows class.

DWornockDWornockalmost 12 years ago
Too old to be sexy.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
DWormcock is so stupid

she got stabbed in a shootout

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Cuck

Cuck raises his whore's two bastards. Typical shit story.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Up until this time, I had been the only man that she had ever had sex of any kind with.

So she's 47 and never had sex before with anyone but dd this?

Nope...........

Odds that she'd be popping out a couple kids between 47 and 52 are fairly slim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Didn't read because I suspect it is cuckold story.

After reading the comments, yep it is.

Hate cuckold stories. No men with balls or spine in the story.

malabar13malabar13about 2 years ago

All of those who complain about cuckold stories or that the men who share wives are weak are really seeking attention because they were cheated on. A man who shares is the strongest of men emotionally. Lads, if you were cheated on, then do some self evaluation and find out why. Correct that issue and go on with your lives.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

yeah...ok.

Malabar this "A man who shares is the strongest of men emotionally." No you aren't. Factually, sinc eyou want to pretend to know the truth ie you enjoy lying to yourself, most men who share are bi/gay and repressed to a high degree and live rather vicariously through a woman. Deep down, and this isnt meant in a mean way, you want the cock for yourselves. You arent emotionally strong, of you were you wouldnt be in denial about a major part of your sexuality. Statistics and studies show me to be correct.

So you cuck lads do some self evaluation, without lying to yourself further, and correct that "little" issue boy. Then accept yourselves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous