All Comments on 'Confessions Ch. 03'

by rlaflamme

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You did well,.

On the negative side, there are careless spelling mistakes, that could have been caught with a slow read through.

The storyline was good. The sex was hot. Don't forget her breasts, next time.

Thanks Don

forfun44forfun44almost 12 years ago
Not A bad story..

I liked it! I knew a couple of MILFs when I was growing, but they didn't do that for me. I wish..

Daddies_always_hornyDaddies_always_hornyalmost 12 years ago

I love older women, this is such a turn on for me.

PatsyPoohPatsyPoohover 11 years ago
Powerful women

I like strong women stories, I have read your bio and as I do not know the nature of your injury, I can only praise this work and hope that the writing of it brings some therapeutic release.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love the genre, but...

A few spelling mistakes throughout.

My least favorite part: making him suck the cum out of her pussy - that's a turn off.

ADHeathADHeathover 11 years ago
Great job

Wish I had a milf that taught me that! Great job on all your descriptions. I have to say when I was that young I would have done anything she wanted to!

InnocentyoungvirginInnocentyoungvirginover 5 years ago
Gender no longer a barrier to this author

This author is able to describe the sexual arousal of both males and females with equal believability. At ease both with either a cock in tight trousers (previous Chapters 1 and 2) or a pussy in a skimpy dress (this Chapter 3), the author writes of a mother who takes a young boy to please herself and describes her feelings with uncanny accuracy.

As my arousal subsides after enjoying Chapter 3, I move on to the next story with some excitement, wondering what I might find.

batman20003batman20003almost 4 years ago
Love it

Definitely not your average mother of a friend, but definitely the kind I wish I had known. In

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous