All Comments on 'My Brother's Invasion Ch. 02'

by efactors12

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Very erotic

I hope that they get to have sex in bed soon, and have time to spend all night together, so he can fuck and love on her all night long.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Masochist

This chick is a masochist. She is definetely his slave. I hope she grows up soon and can up to him. Will she become pregnant in future chapters? If so, what happens then?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sister

love stories about incest. Wish i had a sister like her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"I grabbed his muscular ass and sank my pussy deeper into his body. "I still want you inside me, Eric."

This is a terrific story of brother and sister fucking. Eric is a big strong boy, with lots of muscles and a fat 8-incher between his legs. He loves his kid sister Selina so much that he busted her cherry. That should be the official job for all brothers, to use their stiff young prick to bust their sisters' cherry when they come of age. Selina loves her big brother, who's not only well-built but real good-looking as well. She promises him that her cunt is for him alone, and he promises that his cock is only for his kid sister. Eric never has to jerk it, like most boys his age, all he has to do is go and find his sister and stick his fat cock up her cute little twat, that's always wet for her big brother, and unload his young balls, shooting his big load of creamy semen up his sister's sweet cunt. Clueless mom and dad marvel at how well their kids get on together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yecch

"I felt like I was struck by lightning when the full-length of his eight-inch cock penetrated my vagina and hit my clit."

What—her clit's at the end of her cunt? Get an illustrated book on human anatomy. It's clear you've never actually seen a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sick

how many sick readers out there fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous