All Comments on 'Grandma's Secret Admirer'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great stuff

Would like to have known what happened

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't Stop

You have to keep going, great start!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More...

Aw, come on, you gotta tell us more, Grandma. Please...

hornycolhornycolalmost 12 years ago
great

where is chapter 2.

kingswedekingswedealmost 12 years ago
WHebn is the next chapter due

Let's see more of this HOT grandmother and her young grandson. Maybe even bring in a BIG TITTED sister to add to the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lucky kid

I used to snoop on my grandmother too, and I wish she was like this kid's was. Instead, all I did was jack off and smell her panties. Love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
cameras around

Oh I know full well how he likes the cam hidden. I've got a couple around my place. Haven't seen anyone yet playin with anyone else just them selves. Mine I send to the vcr and then watch em and cut out parts I want to keep and burn them to dvd and the computer. I've got to get me some new cams however some of the newer inferred ones so I'll be able to see it all in the dark.

JustLikeEweJustLikeEwealmost 12 years ago
Love it all

The hidden camera, the horny kid with the hots for grandma, and grandma getting her juices flowing when she finds out somebody gets off while looking at her. This is a story that I was sorry to have end.

oldwayneoldwayneover 11 years ago
Five Stars!

What a hot Granny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love these types of stories

I had a wonderful time with my Grandmother. I knew I liked women at an early stage and did Granny show me a thing of three. I will never forget her love, energy, happiness, and her massive breasts that hung so low and allowed me to suckle my heart out. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm The softness and pliability of her breasts will never leave my memory and miss them....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Part 2 ??

Are you or should I say are u going to do a second part I loved it the story ended way way too soon lol.... Please do a part 2...!

Pilbaraman1111Pilbaraman1111about 6 years ago
More please

I would love to read more about her experiences with him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous