All Comments on 'Eyes Like Winona Ch. 03'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
vestspetvestspetalmost 12 years ago
Jared and Darryl Definitely

If only to find out if Jared ever found someone to love other than Darryl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very good

I look forward to chapters of this story. As for updates, Tate and Taylor for sure.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago

1st of all, how hard it must be for Neil to deal with the family's issues, support them and play the mom/dad role to all of them, and be falling in love with Drake while continuing to rent himself out and hide it from his family.

2nd, my first choice for an update is Haagan/Ari, 2nd is Adriel/Christopher and 3rd is Taylor/Tate.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago
Sorry

I meant Taylor and Tam.

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago

I feel so sorry for Neil. He's doing everything he can to keep his family together and seems to have very little support. Ben is a complete and totally selfish ass.

As to story epilogues, I thought Ari & Cato was sort of left in the air. They had plans but nothing definite. I'd like to know if all went well for them. And a quick trip to Kip, Taylor & Radon could also be worked in quickly.

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago
Ahote and Matteo

I'll forgive you for this short chapter :) It was good. I only think that he would have revealed his name to drake during those moments he's taking care of him...even not working to stay with him. I can't imagine he wouldn't tell this man he thinks he loves what his real name was. Drake wouldn't tell anyone. I can't imagine how Neil doesn't have more control over money as to stop Ben's bullshit spending. How if they can't afford food is he allowed to do what Neil said he does and he isn't working!! Neil would have to stop that. Ben is a spoiled little bitch. His siblings don't have basic needs and he's living the high life along with going to college while his brother supports him. Sadly, I can see it now, when Ben finds out what he does and that he's gay he'll be a homophobic ass. I can't imagine Celia would be able to keep the secret . she's a child. I think she's going to resent him going to a boyfriend when important things aren't done like that night. lookin forward to more.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago

I have to agree this is so sad and hard for Neil and the pressure about his family, especially as he is younger is heartbreaking but I agree he should be upfront with Drake but how hard is it when you have so much responsibility...

As to epilogue... Tam/Taylor and definitely Ari/Cato

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Haagan and ari please. they are SO adorable

:)))

khyss_thysskhyss_thyssalmost 12 years ago

Tam and Taylor, if you don't mind.

Where does Ben get off lecturing Calvin about food when he's wasting money on his girlfriend like it's his to spend? How selfish can someone be in their straits?

roughboy18roughboy18almost 12 years ago
Poignant

As always, you've managed to shred my emotions -- not sure why I love that so much. This story is heartbreaking, but I have high hopes that it will end well.

I'll probably be happy with anything you write, but since you asked, I'll vote to read more about Aro and Haagen. That is such a sweet story. And I'd love to see how Aro changes now that he's not a slave anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Haagan & Aro absolutely

Although Ari and Cato would be good too. I love your writing, your stories capture me and I check back daily for new chapters. I am enjoying Eyes Like Winona very much. Thank you, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So MANY choices...

Do I have to pick one? Oh all right.... Tam and Taylor, purely because the story was in retrospect, and Tam certainly deserves some peace after all the shit (pun intended) he went through.

Nice to see Ben put in his place with that quip about his girlfriend. Hope that's the last we see of those sadists. Celia is so sweet and understanding, and so grown up for her age, the way she takes care of Lisse and tries to cook (even if unsuccessfully). I really hope Neil can pull around the situation if only for her. Still rooting for some along time for 'Ryan' and 'Dean', perhaps a voyeur situation? I could see Neil going along with that ;)

91ndsykes91ndsykesalmost 12 years ago

Good chapter. Ari & haaden please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
epilouge

ari and cato needs one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great chapter and I would like to a Jonah & Thad epilogue.

mattchu_pichumattchu_pichualmost 12 years ago

Taylor and Tam because it couldn't have been easy to get them safely up on that mountain for their picture to be taken.

sowhat_14sowhat_14almost 12 years ago

defently hagaan and Ari ,i love their story the most,i also would like to see hagaan jealous even for nothin and ari convince him that there is nothing to worry about(awww)that kina stuff ,that would be great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please!

Please do something more with Matthew Rhoades and the Arabian man who bought him and then fell in love with him. Pretty please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Chosing Epilogue!

Ahote and Matteo orrrrrr Haagan and Ari TOTALLY need an epilogue. I mean, Ahote and Matteo's story ended so... suddenly. After the awfulness and whumping and things, there was just.... a small skip and then the happily ever after, without the amazingness of them finding their new home and settling down and... Yeah. But Haagan and Ari were just bloody adorable, so I vote that too.

PS I"m loving Eyes Like Winona and ... gah, I just want shit to look up for Neil. It's too hard to read this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

jonah and thad or ari and cato

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Simon and Anthony! Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Aaron&Daniel

Aaron&Daniel

they need it to se if Aaron could make love to Daniel and maybe havea kid...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hmmmm

hmmm.... Okay so I tried to pick which couple (triple) that I would want to read more of and I couldn't decide so I think you should add another choice on the list above. That choice should be ALL OF THE ABOVE. hehe so in other words I want to read about all of them. Given this choice I think all your fans would agree; although I think your fingers would fall of from all the typing. LOL

Gaelicvamp.

redhot93redhot93over 11 years ago

I loved reading all of ur stories and I think u should just do an epilogue for all of them but if I had to choose only four i would say 1. Haagan and Ari 2. Thad and Jonah 3. Daniel and Aaron and 4. Ahote and Matteo

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
aah

So good! More Aaron and Daniel please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
epilogue

Jared&Darryl

mlroedermlroederover 6 years ago
Epilogue

Tam & Taylor

Kip, Taylor, Radon/Ari & Cato

Jonah & That

I couldn't choose just one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous