All Comments on 'Mom's Aunt'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Story!!!

This was a good, very erotic read. You write a lot of good material. AnHoa Rifleman

fireguy365fireguy365almost 12 years ago
One for Guinness book

I liked the story, short and pleasant reading but I had to laugh when you had Lenny worried about knocking up his 70 or 80 year old Aunt. That would have been one for the records. Other than that, thanks for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The fertile Octogenarian!

Reminds me so much of going through law school . . . gotta watch out for that woman in her 80's and still impregnable!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Wonderful I can relate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this one. It was short, erotic and to the point. Good job.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Happy Senior Sex

You wrote a great piece about a senior having sex. Brings back memory of a woman named Helen I got with when I was about 26 1/2 and we got it on during a very lovely night. Helen was about 67 or 68 and she uttered the most loud sound when I entered her that I've every heard during any of my times when having sex. Hearing "Oooooooooooooooooo" which lasted for at least a half minute was and still is something I'll never forget. Since that time I have been with woman in their 60's and 70's, each time was truly interesting. Perhaps I should write the finish of these stories and post them on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Okayyy, more like it

This is an older story than the one I read previously (the 2015 story "moms-anger") and it was much better. This story was enjoyable and left me with a good feeling about the characters.

Thanks for the good read.

Warren

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Nice story, like it a lot. AAAA++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3104 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.