All Comments on 'Massage For My Wife'

by Thompson99

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
magmamanmagmamanover 11 years ago
Nice and accurate

A very good description of a typical hotel type massage, something I know about having not only had many, but also either been there or aware of my own mate as she gets one.

In fact in the medical field massage can be a wonderful benefit especially to older males with certain issues. For others it can be simply a harmless and fun kick in the fanny.

Usually there is no actual sex involved but often the massage is stimulating, Now inviting someone over to have sex, that is called swinging. A real massage is something else entirely.

I was in the process of writing one similar that happened a few months ago, darned if you didn't beat me to it. Oh, what the heck, maybe I will post it anyway. There really is almost nothing left that someone hasn't posted here by now.

Thanks,

MGM

LustydreamerLustydreamerover 11 years ago
Very nice short story!

This is the kind of scene I could see my conservative wife one day daring to enjoy. I just bought her a massage table for her B-day. Maybe I can get her to do some role playing. Hehe!

Keep up the stories. Lit is a great outlet for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lets add some excitment to our days

Just a trmendous description of what most of us married folks would like to have happen. After the luster of lust has worn off and the rigors of our busy lives, how many men would like to have their wives say "fuck me now" or add some real life talk to their relationship? I'll bet most. Me included

Waiting for more, nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very nice story, Arousing and HOT. It has set the stage for you to go to the next level with Kaye and Greg. Please write another chapter.

Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very well done

Wonderful and descriptve. Keep up the good.87 work

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 11 years ago
Five stars

You pitched this story just right for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my wife

I would love to see my wife in same situation only wind up gettig

f her pussy pounded while i watch

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stupid

72slik72slikover 11 years ago
very good story

realy enjoyed the story, i hope you continue the next chapter as she gets more comfotable

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice.

Very nice and reasonable not like many that are fun but not reasonable as to what most women would do. At least in my opinion.

reddogs88reddogs88over 11 years ago
very good

I very much liked it and would love a chapter 2

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Nicely handled

I particularly liked the fact that, although clearly turned on by the afternoon's events, Kaye only wanted to fuck her husband. I'd like to see more of her, but again only so long as she doesn't wander down the 'cuck' route, which is just so old now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nicely done!

Erotic, arousing and believable. Sounds like something that I would like to have happen (and could handle) with the wife and me in real life. I encourage you to follow up with another chapter of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very erotic and well written.

This would be my fantasy maker. Would love this to happen and then additional sessions I'd love to watch and see where it would lead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lovely

It was a great story. I am trying to arrange something like that for my wife , but the guy I am arranging will go all the way and massage her tits and pussy and then maybe screw her. Can't wait

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 7 years ago

loved it!! i look forward to enjoying more of your adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love massages

We get them quite often, from male, females, a few times even as couples. We have for years now, more on trips than local but lately there are some new locals.

It feels great and of course nudity is involved, most therapists are careful but we have had a few that push things a little. Especially when it is a massage for the wife with me there watching scenario, that seems to be a situation that begs for a bit more exposure, and even rarely some touching. Lines get crossed, slowly, as they feel for how far things can go. Several got the wife's titties bare, that seems to be fairly common.

We don't encourage really, we just let what happens, happen.

Our best one is a guy that comes to the house, he is in his 50's and the wife likes his work.

So, I asked her if she would ever let him do more intimate touching, she just grinned and said "Why not?" So, the last couple of sessions have gotten pretty hot, she even had a baby orgasm which he actually apologized for.

She told him not to worry about that, she enjoyed that also with a grin. He looked at me, I just gave him a thumb's up. He is coming by again next Friday evening, I asked the wife if she would let him touch all he wanted to, she laughed and told me that we would just have to see how it goes, and would not mind if I didn't.

So, I told her to just relax and go for it.

Great fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Older couple

I kept seeing ads in a local publication, it was one of those known for some ads that are typically what is called underground. My wife and I both like massages, but it had always been the licensed pros. I asked her if she wanted to try a naughty massage, she refused. So, I let that slide. Then a few weeks later, I had one of the advertisers in my truck and she spotted it. She scanned the ads, asked me if I was hiring hookers. I told her I had been looking for someone to come by and do a rubdown, a naughty one. Two weeks later, she told me she found this couple, and wanted to know if I was interested. They turned out to both be in their late 50's and man are they good. So far we have had two sessions, the 1st one tame, the 2nd one we were both fully nude by the end. She was crazy hot after they left. She seems to be really looking forward to the next session, who knows what will happen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the slow transition from shy and reluctant wife to aroused and openly exposed wife. Very hot! The masseuse touching her and getting her off while the husband watched would have been even hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We had a session like that once in Reno. The hotel had a man/wife team that worked together, they came to our room, set up tables side by side, we were facing opposite of each other and could reach out and hold hands, there was barely room for the therapists to get between the tables.

They began fully draped, and the woman, who was a lady about 40 or so, began on my legs, working her way up until she was working her oily hands right up and around my testicles. I felt good, and I wondered what he was doing to my wife. I turned my head and was surprised to see she was on her back, bare breasted, and he was working very high under the towel, it appeared he had to be almost touching her vagina. My wife is very hairy and I heard him mention that he didn't see very many women with a full bush any more as most were shaved or waxed. She said she kept it that way because I liked it, which I do. Of course now I knew he had to have seen it, which was a surprise, she said nothing, no protests. Then I heard her begin to moan, sound I am familiar with. The woman had me turn over, and she removed the towel, reached out and poured oil on my erection, gasped it and began to stroke it. I looked again, the guy was very busy fingering my wife, and one hand was caressing her left breast. We both climaxed at about the same time, all that was totally unexpected. At dinner, we discussed the session and our feelings, we both enjoyed it, even though it was expensive, $300.

She asked if I wanted to do it again since we had a couple of days left, so we did. The repeat was different since we took turns so we each sat while they both massaged us one at a time. The guy began to masturbate me but I made him stop, and his wife did it instead. During my wife's portion, they both fingered her. It was a delightful time, we went back 6 months later, but the couple had moved on, so we hired two others, both strictly legitimate. We have been looking ever since with no success for another couple like that first time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous