All Comments on 'A Taste of His Own Medicine'

by janders

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loving Wives???

I think not. Don't you have to be married to be a LW? Also should be in Fetish. Aside from that it was awful Non erotic story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MMMMMM

HEY DUMB WIT DO YOU KNOW WHAT A WIFE IS

1 STAR FOR YOUR SHIT FD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
you deal with them all day

and then when you get home here they are writing stories on the computer, idiots is what i'm talking about.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THE MEDS WERE SOMEONE ELSE'S

the idea was all hers, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
in what reality are cheating girlfrineds "loving wives"?

and he has a cuck fetish?

lousy story in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why can't Lit have a gutter slut area?

Then this would fit into it, I would read it, only parts because it was so bad. People would not flame it because the shit heads that like are as uneducated as the shitheads that write it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot slut! I loved it!

Dont give a fuck about the hatemongers they're just creeps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
this is a hot story

five stars. all the naysayers can take a crap in public or better still get crapped on in public.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
if you dont like something you are a hatemonger, actually not as much as the guy saying it

a girlfriend isnt a wife and cuck are fetish very wrong category

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
whose fault for this miscategorization?.....

......obviously the author's responsible for the plagiarism. And what a choice of stuff to copy, the simplistic cucking bf plot. Almost a whole page too.

Zed56Zed56almost 12 years ago
It is the wrong category

Besides the cuckold storyline probably belongs in Fetish dont you have to be married to have a Loving Wife. Im not a hatemonger as Anon puts it but I dont want to read this tripe in LW's if it belongs elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Arousing story. I think another chapter to explore their pillow talk and see what Tom wants to do.

Ignore the negative comments, what do they think the stories are about on this website !

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Erotic Read

Well written, very sexy, continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story

Thanks for the story. It's a plausible storyline. One that I enjoy. What difference does it matter whether she is a wife or a girlfiend? in either case she is connected to the guy.

Ignore the Anonymous A-holes who are afraid to put their names with their negative comments.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
So Marisa was cheating on Tom even before they married?

Why am I not surprised? Seems he's made a rod for his own back in that respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What is the loving wife section for if not married women with other lovers?

I'll never understand how so many guys seem to be shocked, shocked, when they read about cuckoldry in the Loving Wives section. How exactly can a woman fool around on her husband without making him a cuckold? And if she's cheating without his permission, it's not exactly loving is it?

Look many, perhaps most women love the idea of a large cock. Marriage, however is about many other aspects of life: compatible views on money, entertainment, where to live, what jobs to pursue, etc. Even if a girl gets lucky and finds a hung guy who fits all of her other needs and desires, there is always the lure of a strange man and the pleasure of knowing you're wanted an desired, and yes, it's an incredible turn on to see a new cock, especially a larger one (there are limits, but a thick eight incher is just perfect for most of us). Having a husband who lets his wife explore her slultty side is wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: anonymous-below

Who you're trying to convince? Yourself? You sick fucking faggot. Go jump off a bridge somewhere, and end your pitiful life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So - a nasty story!

And they will be getting divorced for sure cause they're stupid. But what I did LIKE about this story is that the comments were by FAR a better read than the story. Much, much better. Keep on raging guys and girls. Your hysterically entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No need to tell him

He got the message from your "semeny" cream (You might want to do some more proof reading or get an editor). I'm sure he's out now looking for a replacement for your cheating ass. Enjoy single life again. Even in a fictional tale, do you really think people are that stupid?

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
The only good thing about this sad tale?

She's his girlfriend, not his wife. So it's easy to dump the slut and find another girlfriend. And honey - he knows you're a slut and has just been playing around until he finds a real woman to love and marry., You're just a cum slut toy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It's sad really

It never ceases to amaze me, people come to an erotic story site, the go to the loving wife section which is about wives and girlfriends who fuck others, and then they make nasty comments or rude remarks.

I am not sure who they are trying to convince, since most people here are wanting to read about slutty wives. I suppose somewhere along the way, they weren't able to keep it up and lost their women to a guy with a big hard cock. Now their whole existence is spent being bitter.

Keep writing these stories and most of us will continue to read them and enjoy them .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
POWER OF THE PUSSY

Don't pay any attention to the negative comments coming from the pussy whipped cunts that have had a bad experience with their wife or partner. Think about it there has to be a reason why they are so obsessed and leave such vitriolic comments filled with hatred and vindictiveness. Why scan this section in the knowledge your going to hate what your reading ? Bizarre behaviour or what !!!!

I thought your story was great and it reminded me of a previous boyfriend of my own who like your lover wanted me to recount in detail my previous experiences since I had discovered the power of my pussy at an early age I had quite a selection to choose from but it still did not stop me from gathering some new stories in the 2 years I was with him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well at least it costs nothing to dump a girlfriend

Why was this posted in the loving wives section since there isn't a loving wife in sight? Add to that the fact that Tom isn't a cuckold since they aren't married. At least TRY and understand what you're writing about. This was just some random slut cheating on her boyfriend. No big deal. Now she isn't his girlfriend and she's free to fuck anyone she wants. What's interesting or entertaining about that?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wrong category

No loving wives here. Her boyfriend isn't a cuckold - they aren't married. And since she's just his girlfriend it costs nothing to dump her for someone new. What a stupid cunt!

1 star

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Don't listen

Don't listen to the lying assholes who tell you over and over how great your story is. You know it just isn't true. It's just one more sad attempt to put a positive spin on a morally reprehensible cuck and whore story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love your story, gave you a 5- [*****- (4.6/5=92%]!

This story:

(a) is a perfect jack-off fantasy, &

(b) very well depicts the sexual aspects of relationship btwn a voyeur/wannabe cuck male partner & his female partner who is open-mided & adventurous & has a healthy libido.

* * *

TOM & I HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON.

My wife was very sexy when we first met but she was not self confident & her self esteem was low. For me she was 'the godess of sex appeal'. I totally worshiped her body. Much later did i realize that my worhiping her body was a part of my strong voyeur side, of which i originally was not aware. It unbeknownst to me affected my behaviour & thoughts from behind the scenes. I have always loved my wife 'truly madly deeply'. As i was coming to terms with my voyeur side, i started loving my wife 'selflessy & unconditionally' as well.

My wife got promoted. As part of her knew position she had to travel on average once a month for 2 days & 2 nights.

At that time I started buying her very classy-cum-sexy undergarments. Sometimes i would toss a sexy swimsuit &/or 2 thongs into her luggage last second to make sure she takes them with her. It was going on for a while.

Then, one night in our bed as we were cuddling & kissing, she said: "I want to ask you something but you must promise you will tell me the truth. OK?"

"I promise. Ask me."

"I love the undergarments you are buying me. It is obvious you are choosing them with love & care. It is expression of your love for me. I think I know another reason why you are buying the items. You want me to feel as comfortable as I can if i undress in front of another man. Am i right? You must not be afraid to tell me the truth, ever."

"You are absolutely right - I said & added - I want you to know that this house & this bed will always be ours, & this husband will always love you & be yours."

Above describes how my wife got a hall pass from me.

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

For starters you writers who fixate on BIG cocks.....well it IS you that fixates on them so guess what that says about you fitting in with the statistics if cucks being gay/bi.

This was also horribly written and no, none of the anons are the cucks they claim to be, it the same tired worn oour cuck cult of a dozen repressed dudes all commenting on each others GREAT cuck tales.

Epic fail by you, epic fail by them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous