All Comments on 'My Turn'

by MathGirl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Is it just me or . . .

does anyone else think this woman sounds like an illiterate moron? I mean, she's clearly over 21, and yet she (claims) to know zero about oral sex, ejaculations, and yes, blushes over the word "intercourse." (Her goof-ball boyfriend keeps supplying her with info, according to the story. "Yes, honey - that's called a penis; it goes into your vagina . . . ") Either she is attempting to create an aura of sexuality through feigned naiveness or else she is an outright retard. Well, which?

CallidoraCallidoraover 16 years ago
Yes it's just you

To the prior commenter: She sounds like a sensible person who happens to be naive about sex. Obviously the author is not so naive, but just as obviously, the author and the character are not the same person. Some adults actually are inexperienced with having sex or even with talking or thinking about its details, and though surely this story could be fleshed out in such a way as to better support this aspect of its protagonist, the problem you have found with it appears to be solely due to your own ignorance and poverty of imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful

Enjoy stories from a woman's perspective. Wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I liked this story.

I enjoyed your story. Write moor please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Another excellent chapter. Brings back memories! Keep it going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous