All Comments on 'Enhanced Interrogation Ch. 04'

by Doctor_Tease

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnomandarisAnomandarisalmost 12 years ago
About fucking time!

Awsome. Looking forward to the next one. Please write it faster than this chapter.

Doctor_TeaseDoctor_Teasealmost 12 years agoAuthor

Greysequoia has already submitted the next chapter! As for my next installment, well, I'll see what I can do.

lil_cockteaselil_cockteasealmost 12 years ago
Hell Yes!

About time this story got updated!

Really delicious story going on here. The next chapter is gonna be interesting... Will there be any fire left in Alexis at all, or will she be completely Cole's plaything? I can't wit to read on!

cckuaycckuayalmost 12 years ago
Hot Stuff

This entire series is one of my favorites.

The teamwork between the two of you is amazingly smooth and effective.

Will Aleks ever escape and take revenge on Cole?

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyalmost 12 years ago
Can't wait for the next installment.

Do you have an ETA for Chapter 6? You and greysequoia are working very well together. Keep up the great work.

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

Are you going to continue this story? And could you please tell me if Aleks will escape and get to hurt Cole at the end, or do you plan to have her broken? I find the stories where the girl just accepts degradation very disappointing and would rather not read it further if that's the ending. But if she gets to triumph against this jerk in the end, then I'm very interested in reading more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Funny thing about capsaicin...

... water actually enhances the effect, rather than clearing it away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDoctor_Tease@Doctor_Tease
644 Followers
Fairly predictable. Mostly harmless. I promise if this account is ever really, truly dead, I'll tell you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES