All Comments on 'December 2012'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 12 years ago
Depressing

DEPRESSING!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I marked it 5 stars in spite of your spelling errors...

...Which there were a lot of; But MAN, Can YOU ever write!!!

Do yourself a favor and get an editor; but even if you don't, keep Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wrong area

put your story in the sci-fi area not here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
applause

Well done, and the twist at the end switching from the boys perspective to his sisters was brilliant.

Whether erotica or otherwise you have a knack for story telling, so please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I liked it a lot.

Awesome, i would have liked to hear more about the world as it died. You should write a sequel as she explores what's left of the world . It reminded me of "The Road"

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
Enjoyed it a lot

Enjoyed reading the story, Dec 21st is just 7 months away, as you stated in the beginning of your story there has been so many dooms days forecast playing on the fears of people for years.

You left room for another story with little sister surviving, too bad you didn't have her get pregnant by her brother so she and her child could build another new world.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A really sad story

Bummed me out that he and his mom didn't survive, and for his mom not to get to have his baby while they were still in the bunker.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ya...

that ending really bummed me out... no adam and eve scenario because bro died...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5 Stars

I've never read apocolyptic erotica before, but this had me hooked all the way through. My only complaint was that the end was a bit confusing at first glance when the 1st person narration shifted to the sister without notice, other than that... A+

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 12 years ago
Jeeze, I love your stories.

I have a big problem with you're writing of the word threw, when it should be through. Other than that, I enjoyed this tale very much. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Could you be more depressing?

Erotica this is not. Yet it was so surreal your spelling mistakes were almost unnoticed. I agree with the reader who said you need to write sci-fi instead. If your world comes to pass I hope I'm killed in the first blast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
trite-reader

Re: "I have a big problem with you're writing of the word threw, when it should be through." I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM WITH YOUR WRITING OF THE WORD 'YOU'RE', WHEN IT SHOULD BE 'YOUR'.

MSTarotMSTarotalmost 12 years agoAuthor
smack

don't make me turn this website around

DonricoDonricoalmost 12 years ago
Erotica? No... Captivatingly Splendiforous? Absotively Posolutely yes.

Once I realized what was happening I couldn't stop reading. I would have liked more detail but the way you wrote the story was wherein which the magic occurred!

Now I want to hear what Jennifer has been doing to address her hormonal cravings for all these years. Don't mind me. I am a sicko.

Well done again MSTarot. ~~~~~~>. Fav Auth List

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wait, I don't get it, what happened at the end?

Doglover1000Doglover1000almost 12 years ago
LMAO!

First off, you are an amazing writer. I've read a few of your other works, and I love them all. You do write some dark shit though..... But I like dark shit!! It would be cool if you continued this. I mean, what are the odds of her actually being the last women on Earth? Lol!! Keep 'em cumming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A shocking story.

I don't know what else to say other than wo.

JaalinameJaalinameover 11 years ago
How about an option for a dfferent ending?

How about an option for a dfferent ending?

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years agoAuthor
Hummm

I find it funny the closer to the December date we get the lower the score on this one goes. Maybe people are not liking the fact that the events of the story haven't unfolded the way I wrote them.

I for one am glad my ability to predict the future was so far off.

End of the world party at my house.

M.S.Tarot

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
I didn't notice.

As you will see by the date the end of my world was a total washout. Sarcasm.

I have been watching the whacko's and note they don't seem to be able to talk about it without some form of primitive dance.

It is all based on a calender put together by an all but extinct tribe and they have also usurped another calender set up some thousand plus years ago by some darn poor religious mathematicians arguing between Rome and Greece.

According to the best info I can get, it really is 2016 as I write this and the star of Bethlehem really went through early in what is now November.

Didn't those fourth century ecclesiastics get it so damn wrong?

Sod 'em all I liked your story.

newfield1981newfield1981about 10 years ago
new favorite!

I was looking for an incest story, a good old fashioned son fucks mom story. Instead I got a great what if! Like other commenters I wish that it was a multi chapter novela, but I'll take what I could get!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Horrible Story

Please learn English before touching another keyboard.

slowsizzlerslowsizzleralmost 10 years ago
Possibilities

This has a lot of possibilities. With the gloom and doom in the past, he could have many offsprings with his mother and sister in a loving manner to repopulate the world!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Eh

Should have left the brother inside the inner bunker to be alive to continue on with his sister.

scally2170scally2170about 9 years ago
Manic depressive

It must be a bunch of fun living with you eh? What a cheery so and so you are.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 9 years ago
Wrong ending

I support most of the other comments. You went the wrong direction with the ending. Mum and sister both pregnant. The start of civilisation and all that stuff. A little disappointed this time. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The most depressive shit on the Lit!

Give us a break, there are enough problems in the world and we do not need to have this kind of depressive stuff here on this forum.

Please consider taking medication for your condition!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The other opinion

I love a reader that gets so offended by fiction that he has to ask the author to remove a story. MSTarot has written a grim story, but other than a few typos it is well done and believable in context. I've read several of his stories and all are well thought out and well written. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh boy

Your spelling is still atrocious, and the story was rather depressing. But, I still read it through. Off the beaten track, but, could have been a lot worse.

yhdwwwyhdwwwabout 6 years ago
Good story

I really like your style of writing and the story is great. However, it almost seems as if you dictated that story; some of the words sound similar, but are written differently (through - threw). Very interesting.

Michael12Michael12almost 6 years ago
Another great story

Yet another great story from yourself. I would say that the transition at the end wasn’t that smooth though. I feel like it could have ended better.

gunmakergunmakerover 5 years ago
The Author.

I believe if people read your bio, they would understand that you are a writer. Not just of erotica but of short stories. That you have so many interesting plots with so many twists is to be commended. Not criticized. I just recently discovered you and I tend to savor these in small doses like a really good bourbon.

DocWordsDocWordsover 3 years ago

Well done. Yhank you.

nogravynogravy25 days ago

I realize that this will probabaly never be read by the author, but they really need an editor. For example: the use of threw for through; trimmers for tremors; and an oldie but goodie, shutters for shudders. And this is not just in this story. I've seen the same thing in several of this author's works. The stories are imaginative and the narrative well-done, but really....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous