All Comments on 'My Family are Gangbang Bitches'

by daddyslittlebitch

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
beyond...

SICK SHIT! I would of walked in with. 870 and there would of been some cock made into mince meat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nasty stuff!

Made my black dick hard!. Can't see it appealing to many white guys, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Good story needs work on the syntax ,going back and forth from proper english to"ghetto" could of used some lube for the 1st time anal but over pretty nasty and hot.many white guys have black cock fantasies.either watching their girl or sucking and cleaning it off.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 12 years ago
Smoking hot!

Here's a young author with a great talent for really good hard core porn.

I love the way his mind works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'm white and loved it

loved it. I wish I was the one in this story!

sirhugssirhugsalmost 12 years ago
Did the narrator ever Cum?

his cock was hard throughout, but did he get release? I was hoping he'd spray over Jess as Jayne ate her...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i want BBC

I really want to be gangbanged by 5 or 6 BBC in my virgin ass. I live in Bell. FL. If you want to gangbang my tight virgin ass e-mail me at k.sgraham@yahoo.com only BIG BLACK COCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
An H

The only reason this story doesn't seem to have a red H is that most readers have probably already cum by the middle of the second page and are eager to exit the screen (maybe even eager to delete their browsing histories). I can't believe how decadent and perhaps deranged this story is, but then again, I can because the story really couldn't be any more erotic. As stories go, it has a climax, and then a climax, and then a climax, etc.... each more taboo than the prior. If you're reading this comment you apparently have a great deal of stamina. Perhaps the story simply blew your mind and you'd couldn't manage the necessary motor control to bring yourself off. Whatever the case, this story is cerainly red H caliber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it...

This is one white guy who loved this story. More for the BBC aspect than incest as I found myself craving a big black dick and cum. It's true, a lot of white guys, straight & gay, like the idea of white on black. Black dick is beautiful.

babyslut113babyslut113over 11 years ago

i wish i had all of those big black juicy cocks to myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

please write a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fucking hot

I think this is the best thing !!! I wish i was there

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So hot!

Great story. I am a white guy and I LOVE this stuff. Keep up the awesome stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a good story, but...

no need to have the kid fucked by his stupid father in a dress. Much, much better if he's getting fucked up the ass by a line of big black guys with their big black cocks as more black guys use his tender white boy mouth as a cunt. The boy won't have to eat for a week, with all that rich protein the brothas are shooting down his throat, and he'll be walking funny for a month. But the kid'll be very, very happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Face it, you're gay

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mmmm more please!!!

so wet now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Hot!!

Made my fat white cock hard. Awesome job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

FUCKING GAY THAT SHIT TURED ME OFF AS FK

MaidenkatieMaidenkatieover 8 years ago
So glad I found this

This is one of the first stories I really loved at literotica. I spent months looking for it again. After a while I found it when I searched for the magic words. Thank you for writing this. I just wish it was easier to find. I added it to my favorites, so I'll always have it ready to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The fault lies within

The problem with us guys is that anything describing reluctant sex will make us hard...and after we finish....we get down to the philosophy of it.....I am angry with myself for getting excited by the sex scenes....this is otherwise an extremely stupid ....ammoral story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

THE MOM AND DAUGHTER CAN BE MY BITCH AND SLUT AND WHO'RE ANYTIME.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcover 6 years ago
Enslave the entire white family!

I sure hope there is another installment, "My Family are Gangbang Slaves." I'm white, but I love stories where entire white families are made to suck and get fucked by many black cocks. Would love to read a scene where every hole in the entire family is simultaneously stuffed with black cock, including the lesbian sister. Just because the older sister prefers to eat pussy doesn't absolve her of her white duty to serve as a three-hole cum dump for blacks. I think Marcus should move in and enslave the whole white family. Would love to see the father and son forced to suck and fuck each other for the entertainment of blacks while the mother and daughter dance naked, put on a lesbian show, and suck black cock. The dad was an asshole for interfering with the black guy's right to use his daughter as a gang bang sex slave, so it is only justice that he gets his asshole fucked too by lots of blacks, knowing that it was his own fault that his entire family are sex slaves for blacks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What is the record for incest gang bang

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best story

This is my favorite story on this entire site, so thank you!

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Sheesh

What A Fucked Up Family (Literally)...... Where do I Start?....Well one thing is for certain that they all will be wearing Panties!.... I found this Story to be quite Amusing The Son Shone Bright when He was getting His quota of Black Cock! ....What's Next for Them S.R.S. for Dad and Son ?.... Don't Laugh It Could Happen?

Anyway I'm Going To Give This Story Top Marks I Enjoyed It Immensely★★★★★+♥♥♥♥♥For The Family! See Ya!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
glad I found this story

makes me wish I could join them in their pleasures

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Always hilarious

When the macho 'Big Black Stud' calls the guy sissy or fag, and makes fun of him, while enjoying gay anal sex with him, or loving being sucked off by a guy. The family are not the only "Closet Cases” in the room!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice one

Is there a 2nd part to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

i want mom daughter now you can call me anytime at (347)949-2811 i am a true nasty strict freak

SubdaddypigSubdaddypigalmost 4 years ago
Fucking HOT

My only issue is with the female clothing on Daddy. Being naked in front of his daughters and other young females far more humiliating. The idea of putting strong macho men in female clothing just doesn't do it for me. The family video was a nice touch but I also like the idea presented by SlutFucker69, making them into sex slaves in the hood. But even though I'm GAY, intergenerational and incestuous encounters make me very HOT. Having daddy fuck both daughters and son fuck mama for the humiliation aspect would be HOT. Also taking them to increasingly public places....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it

Reminds me of my first time getting mom's boyfriend's big black cock up my ass while mom sucked my cock.

My mom started dating a black guy 3 years ago. He is a nice guy, but loved feeling up mom in front of me. I used to jerk of listening to him pounding mom's pussy and ass in the next room most nights. Then Jack started leaving the bedroom door open. He would look me right in the eyes as my mom rode him.

One night the came home early from the bar, both buzzed. They walked right in on me jerking off to porn. Mom just stared at me, and started rubbing her nipples in her braless dress. Jack sat beside me and pulled out his monster cock and started stroking. As mom moaned and freed her huge tits, Jack reached over and replaced my hand with his. He stroked me for a few minutes, and just as I was working up the courage to grip his cock, he leaned over and started sucking me off! Mom moaned loudly, and stripped off her slutty dress, with no panties! As Jack expertly sucked me, mom straddled my face with her hairless pussy. My first taste of pussy, and it was my mom's! While her boyfriend sucked my cock. It was all I could handle, as I blasted off in Jack's sucking mouth.

After mom came in my mouth, she lay back for Jack to fuck her. Mom looked lovingly into my eyes as I gripped Jack's thick cock and guided him into my mom. Mom told me to straddle her face, and she started licking my asshole. It was heaven. I leaned forward to watch Jack pound mom while she sucked my asshole. As I did, Jack pulled out and offered me his cock. I didn't hesitate. I can't describe how wonderful it is to taste your mom's pussy on her boyfriend's cock, as she rims your ass. Jack alternated fucking moms pussy, and feeding my mouth. When he was ready, I told him to cum in my mouth. Mom pushed us off, so she could watch up close as I sucked a huge load from that beautiful cock. My first load of cum, and I was hooked!

By this time I was rock hard, so mom and Jack gave me a double blowjob. Then mom climbed onto me and Jack guided my cock into my own mom. Nothing ever has, or ever will compare to being inside my own mother's pussy. We didn't fuck, we made love. I only lasted a few minutes before I filled my mom up with the biggest load of my life.

We rested a while, before we all got hot again. Jack produced a bottle of lube, and we all knew what he meant. He lubed up my cock, then mom's ass, then pulled mom's cunt down onto his cock. Mom rode him a few minutes then said the most beautiful words any son can hear, "Baby, fuck mommy's ass". Who was I to argue? Me and Jack pounded mom's holes to screaming orgasm after orgasm. Mom was exhausted and climbed off. As I looked down at Jack's huge glistening cock, I don't know what came over me. I just sat on his lap and guided him into my virgin ass! Boy did it hurt, but I was determined to get him all the way in. Just as he bottomed out, it started to feel great. When I started to ride Jack, mom leant over and swallowed my cock right down her throat. For the next ten minutes Jack pounded my ass, as I fucked mom's throat. Just as I started creaming mom's mouth, Jack filled my ass. We were all spent, but mom had one more surprise for me. She lovingly licked Jack's jizz out of my ass!

For the last 3 years since that night, me, mom and Jack have fucked, sucked and done pretty much anything we could think of, including me fisting moms pussy, while Jack's cock fills her ass. Last night mom asked me to piss in her ass while I fucked her. She loved it, so I got Jack to ram his cock balls deep in me, and told him to piss inside of me. Boy is that a turn on, especially when my own mother then sucked it back out!

Next on our list is me fisting both of moms holes while Jack reams my ass. I can't wait, and mom said that she can't wait either. In six months I'm going to surprise mom for her birthday by letting her fist me while I deepthroat Jack! Jack has been helping me stretch my ass out for mom. Right now I can take his cock and 4 of his fingers. What he doesn't know is that for his birthday, I'm going to try to get his fist up my ass too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Is there a 2nd part to this? If not, pls write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part Two?

Will there ever be a continuation?

dikberger69dikberger69about 3 years ago
Someone should make the movie from this story

This was so fucking hot, someone should make a movie from it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How does this not have a part 2?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love it’s story, the twists and turns are amazing. And in white btw, no reason not to live this sick nasty shit, more please xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After my boyfriend showed this story i too started to fantasy of my family members

NWTrackman84_2016NWTrackman84_2016over 2 years ago

HOT DAMN! GREAT START. GREAT STORY.GREAT ENDING. MoMA EATING OUT the Lez daughter, as daddy sinks his dicky into gay son's ass! LOVE THE PERVERTED SHIT! HOT DAMN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it but last daughter even though lesbian orientation ,should have been fucked in all holes and blaked as well and made to lick out the black cum from mom and sister pussy and ass holes

dad should have been fucked by all the black guys and filled full of cum,

WOULdNT mind some black cock my self

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55over 1 year ago

Loved it! And I'm not into gay stuff so pretty cool! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It didn't turn me on like I would have been

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My wife and I are regular swingers,when I first saw her with 3 men it blew my mind and I couldn't get enough of watching her,eventually she experienced her first black guy and loved it,I asked him if he had any friends that would be interested in fucking my wife,certainly he said and we arranged for the 3 of them to visit our house,it wasn't long before we were all naked in our bedroom and kay my wife was pleasuring all 3 cocks with her mouth,their cocks were huge and kay loved it as they all fucked her,what a sight it was seeing her get dp'ed and sucking the other one,in all the excitement we didn't hear our son come home accompanied by his friend Alex,omg kay shouted out,I looked over my shoulder and Joe our son was in the doorway with Alex! His mother was full of black cocks! Holy fuck Alex said,Joe looked at me with my cock in my hand, dad he said! Kay told the guys to stop fucking her and as one black cock came out of her ass Alex couldn't believe what was infront of him,kays arsehole was gaping and Alex says that's hot as fuck,kay climbed off the other cock apologising to Joe! It's fine mum I just wish you could have told me! You can tell your son now what a whore you are one of the guys said to kay pushing her back on the bed sticking his cock in her pussy! Both of the boys stared at the bed,the two other men had their turn fucking kay with the 3rd one putting his cock in her ass, look at your mum pal Alex said to Joe! Dirty bitch our son said, your right there Alex replied pulling his phone out taking pictures! Kay had a cock in her mouth now and Alex moved in taking photos,you just going to stand there wanking dad? I shrugged my shoulders before going to the bed moving to kays front putting my cock next to her mouth! My cock was small next to one of the black guys then she swallowed me down her throat, Joe and I looked at each other before I held kays head and fucked her mouth! She gagged and coughed as I watched our son take his cock out of his jeans! If you are then I am Alex said,kay saw Alex wank then saw Joe and told him to stop it! Like you have mum! She couldn't answer then had a black cock forced in her mouth followed by another! Joe watched his mother suck and wank two cocks as he wanked his own

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Will there ever be a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Can we expect any continuation o this story?

OverLookerKingOverLookerKing6 months ago

Decent story - do you have any more like this? Will there be a continuation?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You are an amazing writer with a twisted mind like me loved the story stayed glued to it loving all the cum action very nice

DrDrk_4955DrDrk_4955about 2 months ago

Even though you tagged this "The End," it's still worthy of another chapter, or two, or three!!! LOL!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Lovely

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous