All Comments on 'Black Out Ch. 01'

by PoisonAddict

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I like it!

Next chapter soon please :D

MiseryRubyMiseryRubyalmost 12 years ago
I like

This was a very good start. If I may put in a tiny request. Could the chapters that follow be longer please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
He tried to eat me.

I think you're off to a great start. Nix and Rafe have captured my attention.

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago
Good Start

The characters are intriguing and the premise shows a lot of promise. It's set up well and, although it seems clear where it's headed, it could jump in a few directions. I'm not absolutely certain, though, whether Nix is also a vampire. I'm unsure if that's on purpose or not. Oh, and longer chapters might also be nice. I look forward to the next posting.

naked_llamanaked_llamaalmost 12 years ago
haha

my name's Nix, too! and for that I give you 5 stars LOL :)

will be waiting for the next chapterssssssss :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

Wow! Great start - keep going. I'm already hooked!

AkshunLoveAkshunLovealmost 12 years ago
Nice :)

Keen to read more :)

ICEWIND125ICEWIND125almost 12 years ago
MAKE

LOVE IT BUT MAKE IT A LONGER CH. NEXT TIME PLEASE

fulkit147fulkit147almost 12 years ago
keep going

Itz a great start I do execpt more and longer story with more cliff hangers.

AkshunLoveAkshunLovealmost 12 years ago

Actually, it cracked me up that Nix murdered someone and then just closed the door behind him as blasé as if he'd been responsible for a backed up toilet or a nasty smell. I like where this is going.

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

interesting. I"d like to know more about the world they live in. how much of it is vamps vs. humans? When he says 'killing one of our own' that would imply Nix is a vamp too. If Rafe is a vamp and Nix is human then it should have said 'killing one of my kind (vamp)'...I took it as Nix was a human, hence the vamp attacking him. Do vamps rule over the humans? Why would he be expected to abide by vamp rules if he is human? So if you could just clarify that. Nix could make comments about these things in the beginning of the next chapter or ask these questions and it would clarify it for the reader.

Aside from that, I want to see where you go with this.

LillywritingLillywritingalmost 12 years ago

Interesting, I can't wait to see how everything works out, I hope cpt 2 comes soon!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago

Got to agree with the consensus here very interesting, I like where you are going with this and yes have to agree very funny about stabbing a 'fanger' in the chest and then walking out like swatting a fly lol and yes please longer chapters but please don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

If you dont like it dont read it??????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I have a proposition for you...

FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR OWN SCREWED UP PLANET, FREAKSHOW! You don't want exposure? Stop morons from attacking the innocent. This idea of yours is NOT a solution.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous